I’ll kill Krabi coal power plant if elected: Abhisit

rooster59

Who in their right mind would vote for him?  He's the guy that Trump took lessons from regarding immigrants and immigration.  Remember he was PM when the Rohyinga immigrants tried to,land in boats and he had the motors and all food and water removed from them and towed them back out to sea!

Who in their right mind would vote for him?  He's the guy that Trump took lessons from regarding immigrants and immigration.  Remember he was PM when the Rohyinga immigrants tried to,land in boats and he had the motors and all food and water removed from them and towed them back out to sea!

Yea like we should love the PTP or Thaksin they brought back 90 day reporting. I wonder what other bad things they will do for foreigners.

Do I sense a falling out of relationship between the Dem and the military? Dem MPs in Songkla telling NCPO Sansern to back off his statement that they are stirring up farmers discontentment and now Ahbisit with a shot across the bow. Maybe just a charade to show that they are not the military lapdog and re-posturing before the election or Ahbisit under pressure to take a stand. The party need a major reform and revamp and really no place for Ahbisit as leader or the return of Suthep. It will be good for democracy if the two major parties reform to serve the people.

1 minute ago, Eric Loh said:

Do I sense a falling out of relationship between the Dem and the military? Dem MPs in Songkla telling NCPO Sansern to back off his statement that they are stirring up farmers discontentment and now Ahbisit with a shot across the bow. Maybe just a charade to show that they are not the military lapdog and re-posturing before the election or Ahbisit under pressure to take a stand. The party need a major reform and revamp and really no place for Ahbisit as leader or the return of Suthep. It will be good for democracy if the two major parties reform to serve the people.

I hope Suthep never comes back.. he is almost as bad as Thaksin.

I doubt the democrats are the army's lap dog, its more that they are less militant then the PTP,  they don't employ a terrorist wing (red shirts AKA black shirts). The army has a view, the democrats have a different view.. they might be more points of common interest between the army and the democrats than the army and the PTP but that is about it. 

10 minutes ago, robblok said:

I hope Suthep never comes back.. he is almost as bad as Thaksin.

I doubt the democrats are the army's lap dog, its more that they are less militant then the PTP,  they don't employ a terrorist wing (red shirts AKA black shirts). The army has a view, the democrats have a different view.. they might be more points of common interest between the army and the democrats than the army and the PTP but that is about it. 

The silent coup and the events in the military barrack and army brokered deal that resulted in Ahbisit becoming the Prime Minister has been etched in minds of many. That lap dog stigma will continue to be the baggage Ahbisit will carry until he rescind as the Dem Party leader. Ahbisit should have declined and instead asked for an new election. He didn't and accepted the military's view. 

The military also defended his government in 2010 inflicting many civilian casualties in a disproportionate show of force. You can call them the Dem Party militant men in green.

Both Suthep and Thaksin shoud never come back.

1 hour ago, Eric Loh said:

The silent coup and the events in the military barrack and army brokered deal that resulted in Ahbisit becoming the Prime Minister has been etched in minds of many. That lap dog stigma will continue to be the baggage Ahbisit will carry until he rescind as the Dem Party leader. Ahbisit should have declined and instead asked for an new election. He didn't and accepted the military's view. 

The military also defended his government in 2010 inflicting many civilian casualties in a disproportionate show of force. You can call them the Dem Party militant men in green.

Both Suthep and Thaksin shoud never come back.

The 2010 casualties were a shame.. but caused by the men in black firing on the army.. the men in black were red shirts (proven in court). If anything its the fault of the men in black with some army responsibility for their faults too. 

The silent coup was no silent coup but Newin changing sides.. first he chose for Thaksin motivated by.. money.. then he chose Abisith motivated by the army.. not so different.

Anyway lets see how things will go this time.

Archived