Thai girl lies

Jap Si

So I met this girl in a bar who was working as a cashier in Bangkok, I struck up a relationship with her and to cut a long story short I found out she was a bar girl for a few years in BKK, she also tried to move in with me, telling she loved me.....yup I got suckered in. Now that really doesnt bother me, as I was really into her. We got on like a house on fire, she was really really nice to me. We spent a lot of time together, but my head is really messed up, what do you guys make of this:

1) Seemed distant with me sometimes in public, almost as if she was scared to bump into an old customer maybe???

2) Some strange phone calls at 3am on her phone, and phone was always in bed at night.

3) Somebody I think was demanding money from her home town (I've got the facebook messages in Thai but they dont translate well).

4) I went to her home town at Christmas and met her parents and her family, it all seemed very genuine.

5) She has been sending facebook messages to a couple of old customers, saying happy new year....but also asking when they are coming back to Thailand with a kiss x on the end of the message. And this was when she was seeing me.

6) I've seen old facebook messages going back 3 / 4 years with old customers who she was in touch with but lost contact a couple of years ago.

7) When I asked her why she loved me, I got the "because I do....I dont know why"

I know the score, she is / was a bargirl, but why take me to her parents if she was just about the money???? Or is that all part of the scam, I've since dumped her but she is really playing with my head. I never did confront her about the messages, and would really like to but think she will turn all crazy on me. Is this one just a really greedy scam artist who doesnt care who she upsets as long as she gets money? 

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you went to visit the family the brother who was smiling most was more than likely  her

husband, but in Thai eyes that does not make her bad, same same for an acquaintance in the

Philippines she was on face book with her brother/husband, the boyfriend was with her a year

or more  before he was dumped.  

Sorry, just have to ask, why are you reading her FB pages? And do you let her read yours?

Don't get me wrong, it is always wise to be cautious, but you need to learn to live in the present; there are a lot of bad things that lurk in history......................;)

Many bar girls can't get their head round a permanent relationship.

You probably did mean something to her, but she was just waiting for you to get fed up (as you did) before she moves back to what she is most familiar with ....

PS is there really a genuine cashier position in any Thai bar?

56 minutes ago, Andyfez said:

PS is there really a genuine cashier position in any Thai bar?

Yes there is and as far as I know they are generally the only one paid. Doesn't mean they still not go with customers. 

Jap Si, move on. You learned your lesson in life, to never ever meet and fall for someone like this EVER AGAIN. We've all met these type of women before in our lives. It all felt so good and real and seem to last forever until the little giveaways have us doubting. Meeting the family does not make it genuine. These type of women have many "backups", and without you in her life just simply means someone else will replace you. So the best thing you did was ended the relationship. Some common things to be on the look out is, weird phone calls, or the phone ringing and she is not able to pick it up because you are there and she'll lie it's her annoying brother or friend so she doesn't want to pick it up. Even in your presence, does she find the need to always check up on her phone and reply messages? We always hope to trust our other halves, but trust is reserved for loyal people not for liars. With liars, you really gotta check up on them. When you call her and she doesn't pick up and returns your call 10 mins later and finds an excuse. OR you show up where she says she's at, but she's not there. You got your answer.

Until you buy the cow she is well served by not keeping all her eggs in one basket. Sure she keeps in contact with those likely to help her when you throw her out, why should she expect you to keep your promises when no other farang has. Go get her back.

11 hours ago, Jap Si said:

Or is that all part of the scam

So you weren't exploiting her, but she was exploiting you? It was she who traveled thousands of miles in order to connect with some farang who couldn't find "love" in his price range at home? And you  only came here to visit Thai wats and commune with the elephants, right? Because you don't have elephants and wats back in your country.

8 minutes ago, IAMHERE said:

Until you buy the cow she is well served by not keeping all her eggs in one basket. Sure she keeps in contact with those likely to help her when you throw her out, why should she expect you to keep your promises when no other farang has. Go get her back.

Cows, eggs, don't see it.

Archived