Thai girl lies

Jap Si

6 hours ago, Wake Up said:

I have made three mistakes with thai women. The last one left me for a better financial offer and I refused to bid for her services or buy her a house. I cared about her a lot and that sucks as I thought I was keeping my emotional distance. Problem is they are good at getting us to invest emotions and they are good at detachment so we are at a big disadvantage if we let emotions control our judgment. Enjoy the women and this country but my weakness is caring about my favorites who really care for my money. And no matter what you do or pay or whatever it will always be your fault in her eyes. Walk away and keep walking. 

With some, it is not all about the money. There are some good ones here. Even in the West, with some it is all about the money. Here, once you find out it is all about the money, walk, run, and do what you need to do to get out asap. Our time and our lives are too valuable to be wasting them on someone incapable of love. 

Avoid cold, heartless, money machines. As rentals, no problem. Leave it at that. Find a real woman with real heart to spend real time with. 

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

With some, it is not all about the money.

Avoid cold, heartless, money machines. As rentals, no problem. Leave it at that. Find a real woman with real heart to spend real time with. 

Try getting one when you're completely broke, and she realizes you're completely broke.

Unfortunately, I've never met one of them, but I know they exist because blokes like you tell me so.

6 hours ago, Wake Up said:

The last one left me for a better financial offer and I refused to bid for her services

I've learned two things about women.

1. Enjoy your time with her.

2. there are plenty more around eager to replace her and younger than her and less expensive than her.

5 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I've learned two things about women.

1. Enjoy your time with her.

2. there are plenty more around eager to replace her and younger than her and less expensive than her.

There is usually a direct association between younger and "more" expensive. Its the same as cars, a newer model is always more expensive than the old one.

3 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

There is usually a direct association between younger and "more" expensive. Its the same as cars, a newer model is always more expensive than the old one.

I think this is true but timing and location could be the exception.

On 11/18/2018 at 8:16 AM, BritManToo said:

Try getting one when you're completely broke, and she realizes you're completely broke.

Unfortunately, I've never met one of them, but I know they exist because blokes like you tell me so.

I never saId it was not about the money. It is always about the money to some extent. Most women want some financial security. I for one, love providing that for my woman. She deserves that. She is an outstanding woman. What is wrong with that? It is just that with some it is ONLY about the money, and with some good ones, there is alot more to the relationship than money. That was my point, and that is the important distinction here. 

25 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Most women want some financial security.

I would agree with you, the sad fact for us guys is that most women also want lovers, excitement, to be with someone else, to go and find themselves, to live on their own with some cats .......... etc.

I've lived with several that 'want' for a year or two, then have a completely different 'want' after that and moved on.

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

I would agree with you, the sad fact for us guys is that most women also want lovers, excitement, to be with someone else, to go and find themselves, to live on their own with some cats .......... etc.

I've lived with several that 'want' for a year or two, then have a completely different 'want' after that and moved on.

One of the methods that works well for me, is an exceptionally independent relationship. I travel on my own sometimes, by myself, or with my buddies. I take trips back to the states without her, and sometimes with her. She travels on her own with her girlfriends too. She spends most of the day entertaining herself, or with her friends. I do the same. Gives us alot of space. That makes a huge difference for me. I do not think I could handle a typically possessive, jealous, or clingy Thai woman. That would drive me nuts. Alot of alone time is a key for me. Works for her too. independence is a beautiful thing.

8 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

One of the methods that works well for me, is an exceptionally independent relationship. I travel on my own sometimes, by myself, or with my buddies. I take trips back to the states without her, and sometimes with her. She travels on her own with her girlfriends too. She spends most of the day entertaining herself, or with her friends. I do the same. Gives us alot of space. That makes a huge difference for me. I do not think I could handle a typically possessive, jealous, or clingy Thai woman. That would drive me nuts. Alot of alone time is a key for me. Works for her too. independence is a beautiful thing.

Both you and BritManToo have great advice. My problem is IMO the Thai women I have been involved with detach so easily so I have started to develop a let’s have fun for a year and then it is over because it generally is great at the beginning and then after a while they start to want too much. I know they have pressure on them when they date an expat.  I know that is a generalization and not fair to paint all thai women that way but it has been my experiences. I also am a realist. I am 58 look good for my age but I am not attracted to women over age 39 and maybe just maybe I am the issue and send some signals that I am not wanting forever. But it takes me a while to detach and it seems to me a thai woman can love you on Monday and delete you on Tuesday and that is hard to emotionally understand and keep repeating. 

I also know a few married guys and their women are great and educated but the guys also spend a ton of money on them and buy rice land for them and etc..... makes me wonder how great they would be if the money slowed down or stopped. 

25 minutes ago, Wake Up said:

Both you and BritManToo have great advice. My problem is IMO the Thai women I have been involved with detach so easily so I have started to develop a let’s have fun for a year and then it is over because it generally is great at the beginning and then after a while they start to want too much. I know they have pressure on them when they date an expat.  I know that is a generalization and not fair to paint all thai women that way but it has been my experiences. I also am a realist. I am 58 look good for my age but I am not attracted to women over age 39 and maybe just maybe I am the issue and send some signals that I am not wanting forever. But it takes me a while to detach and it seems to me a thai woman can love you on Monday and delete you on Tuesday and that is hard to emotionally understand and keep repeating. 

I also know a few married guys and their women are great and educated but the guys also spend a ton of money on them and buy rice land for them and etc..... makes me wonder how great they would be if the money slowed down or stopped. 

I can relate to what you guys are saying as it overlaps much of my own experience.  The first 2 years of our relationship was out of this world fantastic, and wondered what I did to deserve something so good.  The last 6 years have been a convenience for each other, more business like.  I'd be happy to stay with her to end of days if she'd stay with, or evolve from first negotiations rather than changing the game rules.  I've provided all the security anyone could need, and much more.  I created a monster (probably out of my own need to prove myself worthy or something). 

We get on well with a couple of hours a day in each others company and being fairly independent outside of mutual back scratching, but tbh I get more from my farang friends in terms of conversation, understanding and acknowledgement than I ever could with a woman in my social sphere in this country.  I want to go to Vienna, Andorra, Livigno, Chile and many other places.  She's never seen snow and has no desire to.  A picket fence a kid and a 3-bed is the end game for her.  She's wonderful, she's my equal ... but we're not the same.

Right now if I was single I'd be heading to Vietnam, Cambodia, Philippines while I'm in Asia.  All the crp about smoking/politics/tourism/visas (I bought an Elite visa which I probably won't finish), not caring for the populous and only their top brass is getting me down.

I've given my missus some suggestions and asked her to leave several times (she won't - even though she has all she needs from me), but she won't set me free to put my stick in a hole, and I don't butterfly, so I've given an ultimatum, and her answer is silence.  "Do you hear me? Do you understand what I'm saying?", "Yes", "Okay, you don't have to answer me right now, but will you promise to think about what you want in your life and see if we have a future and how I can best help you?" .... silence.  <deleted>!  

Sorry for dumping, it just fell onto the keyboard.

9 minutes ago, Shiver said:

Right now if I was single I'd be heading to Vietnam, Cambodia, Philippines while I'm in Asia.  All the crp about smoking/politics/tourism/visas (I bounght an Elite which I probably won't finish), not caring for the populous and only their top brass is getting me down.

Off topic,

Vietnam and the Philippines are totally different to Thailand and each other, but great fun.

My pals also like Cambodia, but I feel it's a bit too lawless for me, so I've never been.

On 11/17/2018 at 5:29 PM, Peterw42 said:

Not all.

Clearly, every situation, and lass, will differ from the next. 

One needn't be directed and coerced by the old textbook stereotype.

It's complicated...lying and corruption appear to be firmly established in Thai culture...someone having been a bargirl in the past does not mean you automatically kick them to the curb...

Respect and love over time may produce a lasting relationship.

Many ladies with a somewhat shady past have made excellent wives. 

19 minutes ago, Puchaiyank said:

It's complicated...lying and corruption appear to be firmly established in Thai culture...someone having been a bargirl in the past does not mean you automatically kick them to the curb...

Respect and love over time may produce a lasting relationship.

Many ladies with a somewhat shady past have made excellent wives. 

Getting to the point you are talking about would be the difficulty.

But hey, if a guy wants to marry one of these bargirls good luck.  I am sure they are just meeting a friend for 2 hours when they want to take off for lunch.

Most of them have a similar mentaity and a way of communication that is not conducive for long term relationships.  The old: you can take a bargirl out of the bar, but not the bar out of the girl. Spend 60 minutes with them and see how many times they say the word "money".

Getting to the point you are talking about would be the difficulty.
But hey, if a guy wants to marry one of these bargirls good luck.  I am sure they are just meeting a friend for 2 hours when they want to take off for lunch.
Most of them have a similar mentaity and a way of communication that is not conducive for long term relationships.  The old: you can take a bargirl out of the bar, but not the bar out of the girl. Spend 60 minutes with them and see how many times they say the word "money".
Writing cliched generalisations doesn't help much.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Archived