Thai girl lies

Jap Si

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, JacChang said:

Oh, and make sure you block all contacts with her or change your phone. From a few months to a few years, she will still try to find a way to contact you when she has lost her other backups.

That's when you make your move,when they are desperate,but you must be patient,could be years.

8 hours ago, chrisinth said:

Sorry, just have to ask, why are you reading her FB pages? And do you let her read yours?

Don't get me wrong, it is always wise to be cautious, but you need to learn to live in the present; there are a lot of bad things that lurk in history......................;)

Join Facebook.

Type your Thai GFs name in "Find Friends".

There she is, with all sorts of messages from her "friends", and lots of photos of food.

It's not secret.

1 hour ago, IAMHERE said:

Until you buy the cow she is well served by not keeping all her eggs in one basket. Sure she keeps in contact with those likely to help her when you throw her out, why should she expect you to keep your promises when no other farang has. Go get her back.

Also gives you an excuse to hang around bars to check other options.

2 hours ago, JacChang said:

Jap Si, move on. You learned your lesson in life, to never ever meet and fall for someone like this EVER AGAIN. We've all met these type of women before in our lives. It all felt so good and real and seem to last forever until the little giveaways have us doubting. Meeting the family does not make it genuine. These type of women have many "backups", and without you in her life just simply means someone else will replace you. So the best thing you did was ended the relationship. Some common things to be on the look out is, weird phone calls, or the phone ringing and she is not able to pick it up because you are there and she'll lie it's her annoying brother or friend so she doesn't want to pick it up. Even in your presence, does she find the need to always check up on her phone and reply messages? We always hope to trust our other halves, but trust is reserved for loyal people not for liars. With liars, you really gotta check up on them. When you call her and she doesn't pick up and returns your call 10 mins later and finds an excuse. OR you show up where she says she's at, but she's not there. You got your answer.

The story does sound rather familiar but I too was a little intrigued  by the family introduction. 

Could the whole family be 'in it' 

Or unless she gebuinely (unlikely  we kbow) keen  on the guy 

My understanding is that a ot of these girls do want to keep it away from their family even though their family probably knows 

I've learnt some valuable lessons too. It's not just Thai girls. My nephew in France has ripped me off for a lot of money and then disappeared somewhere within France. Thai Girls rip you off; Nephews and members of your family who are not Thai can do the same. The world i9s full of sociopaths and narcissists. One is running America at the moment, another thinks he fairly won 7 Tours de France and so it goes on. My lesson was very very expensive, but hey, I'm still alive, healthy and reasonably happy.

Jap Si, I'm afraid you learned one of life's hard lessons over this encounter. 

Now you're learning a second hard lesson with the somewhat harsh treatment that inexperienced, naive souls tend to receive when they stumble into this den of lions.

There are many good people that contribute to this forum but many of them tire of hearing sob stories of this kind.

You're not alone in the experience you've had.

Go and find another girl. There are plenty of them out there. I would also suggest you try not to get attached for a while and get to experience a broader selection.

Good luck. 

My wife was a former bar girl but fortunately I got her out early enough before it ruined her, and that was over 12 years ago. We have been happily married for over 10 years and can't imagine a better mate or life without her. So there are some diamonds to be found in the pile of coal but certainly the exception. I think you had the more common experience. But not all these relationships end up in the dumpster and there are a lot of us who are very happily married to gals from the bar. These girls have no other avenue to find a financially secure husband and let's face it, no matter what a woman's background, none of them grow up wanting to marry a poor guy. (My first wife was certainly attracted to my paycheck and the prestige of being married to someone with a profession). But over time the bar will ruin even the most kind hearted girl. Unfortunately you only hear about the hot messes here on the internet and it likely does represent the majority, but there are exceptions. Does it bother me she slept with other guys for money? No. Let's face it, most of us usually don't end up with a virgin and most western women are well worn when we marry them and usually damaged from prior relationships. I know this from experience! My wife brought no such baggage with her (it's very true Thais view sex much differently than we do and do not place as much emotional importance on it as we do in the west). It was just work to help her family as she was the oldest girl and a stepdaughter at that who never knew her real father, she didn't want to be there and she was grateful to get out. I also got her out of the country quickly and she has thrived in the US and has embraced her opportunities here. Yes it can be a bit awkward with the family here at first, especially if you are honest about her background as I was, but it's your life and not theirs. And after seeing how well she took care of me they came around and now she's fully embraced by the family, and they have a deeper understanding of, and empathy for, the situation most of these girls are faced with. As I am the financial engine in my family it also didn't hurt to remind them how often they have had their fingers in my pocket over the years! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Jap Si

IMHO,I dont know how long you were with her.But if you stood all the phone calls shit,and the phone in the bed,contacting former customers and asking them when they are coming back,Going up to meet her family(if they really were her family.Did you give them any money?i bet you did/Finding out that she had done the rounds in BKK.If her English was very good you should have guessed that/the face book stuff/and all the other crap.She must have been red hot in the sack.And,if truth be told,i think thats waht you are really missing.Give it up mate,before you get so far in that its going to cost you dearly

Loads more about.

I got scammed once. she took me to meet her father as well and I thought the same as you. Took 300k baht from me and only paid me back because I threaten her w legal action and paid the police to visit her.

Later I found out she paid me back w the money she scammed another men.

It is hard to see clear when u are in love and thats when u have to listen to your gut feeling.

2 minutes ago, Caca4u said:

I got scammed once. she took me to meet her father as well and I thought the same as you. Took 300k baht from me and only paid me back because I threaten her w legal action and paid the police to visit her.

Later I found out she paid me back w the money she scammed another men.

It is hard to see clear when u are in love and thats when u have to listen to your gut feeling.

So which one is the fool, you or her?

3 hours ago, JacChang said:

Oh, and make sure you block all contacts with her or change your phone. From a few months to a few years, she will still try to find a way to contact you when she has lost her other backups.

In other words ensure you have no further contact with her.

Meeting her to ask her 'why...' etc., is just giving her an opportunity to get foot back in the door so to speak.

Don't do it. move on, totally.

2 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

What they call a post bait thread. Never fails.

Kind of reminds me of those Penthouse Forums from my horny teen years, where I eventually figured out they all read pretty much exactly the same, using the same nicknames for the same body parts.  Like TVF rants, the first one is kind of interesting, to think things like that actually happen to real people.

But around the 4th time I saw a multi--paragraph TVF rant as a newbie's very first post, I don't even bother reading past the second line.

Someone please PM me if I missed anything...

1 hour ago, ianf said:

I've learnt some valuable lessons too. It's not just Thai girls. My nephew in France has ripped me off for a lot of money and then disappeared somewhere within France. Thai Girls rip you off; Nephews and members of your family who are not Thai can do the same. The world i9s full of sociopaths and narcissists. One is running America at the moment, another thinks he fairly won 7 Tours de France and so it goes on. My lesson was very very expensive, but hey, I'm still alive, healthy and reasonably happy.

You should have hired the "Pattaya 2" hitmen to take out your nephew? Just contact them on Facebook.

34 minutes ago, scorecard said:

In other words ensure you have no further contact with her.

Meeting her to ask her 'why...' etc., is just giving her an opportunity to get foot back in the door so to speak.

Don't do it. move on, totally.

On the other hand, how many farang tell lies to Thai ladies / multiple Thai ladies?

I wonder how many times the sick dog sick buffalo story lie has been used?

My impression is that she is half heartedly trying to be a good girl, but just cannot leave the prostitute lifestyle behind...from personal experience, i can tell you that many are looking for the next or better deal...even after years together...better to leave and not look back...

Nice post for a first post in TV....
Since there is no way on earth to know the answer to your questions, even if you talked to her directly about them all... why ask?
And on top of that, you dumped her already! Why on earth are you talking with her at all if she is "playing with your head"??? If you're gonna dump her, then dump her and cut off contact. Most importantly, stop giving her money! Should never have started in the first place. What can you expect if you're giving her money? I really don't get farang who have so-called girlfriends and give them money. It is so far outside of my realm of imagination to have a relationship like that. And any decent Thai girl I've ever known wouldn't for a moment dream of receiving money except perhaps on some kind of exceptional rare occasion. Husband/wife is a whole other story. I wouldn't even give my gf money for her birthday! Money is a very odd gift in my world. Maybe for Chinese New Year, or at a wedding where it is a legitimate part of the culture, but I can't say that I know any other time outside of obvious widely accepted cultural activities like that where it is normal, unless you are buying a prostitute.
Move on already.....

2 hours ago, Dale59 said:

My wife was a former bar girl but fortunately I got her out early enough before it ruined her, and that was over 12 years ago. We have been happily married for over 10 years and can't imagine a better mate or life without her. So there are some diamonds to be found in the pile of coal but certainly the exception. I think you had the more common experience. But not all these relationships end up in the dumpster and there are a lot of us who are very happily married to gals from the bar. These girls have no other avenue to find a financially secure husband and let's face it, no matter what a woman's background, none of them grow up wanting to marry a poor guy. (My first wife was certainly attracted to my paycheck and the prestige of being married to someone with a profession). But over time the bar will ruin even the most kind hearted girl. Unfortunately you only hear about the hot messes here on the internet and it likely does represent the majority, but there are exceptions. Does it bother me she slept with other guys for money? No. Let's face it, most of us usually don't end up with a virgin and most western women are well worn when we marry them and usually damaged from prior relationships. I know this from experience! My wife brought no such baggage with her (it's very true Thais view sex much differently than we do and do not place as much emotional importance on it as we do in the west). It was just work to help her family as she was the oldest girl and a stepdaughter at that who never knew her real father, she didn't want to be there and she was grateful to get out. I also got her out of the country quickly and she has thrived in the US and has embraced her opportunities here. Yes it can be a bit awkward with the family here at first, especially if you are honest about her background as I was, but it's your life and not theirs. And after seeing how well she took care of me they came around and now she's fully embraced by the family, and they have a deeper understanding of, and empathy for, the situation most of these girls are faced with. As I am the financial engine in my family it also didn't hurt to remind them how often they have had their fingers in my pocket over the years! Lol

Good post but double standards? When you say "Let's face it, most of us usually don't end up with a virgin and most western women are well worn when we marry them and usually damaged from prior relationships." , are you implying that all of the men are paragons of virtue, coming to the relationship as pure virgins without any messy past?

6 hours ago, Andyfez said:

Many bar girls can't get their head round a permanent relationship.

You probably did mean something to her, but she was just waiting for you to get fed up (as you did) before she moves back to what she is most familiar with ....

PS is there really a genuine cashier position in any Thai bar?

Oh if only I had a nickel for the amount of times I heard , " I only work cacheer  " ?

3 hours ago, Dale59 said:

Best post I have read yet, and ballsy, well said, hit the nail right on the head, and a few others, I dare say 555

1 hour ago, saakura said:

Good post but double standards? When you say "Let's face it, most of us usually don't end up with a virgin and most western women are well worn when we marry them and usually damaged from prior relationships." , are you implying that all of the men are paragons of virtue, coming to the relationship as pure virgins without any messy past?

Without a doubt !

Archived