Thai girl lies

Jap Si

41 minutes ago, Deepinthailand said:

No I don't belive it's the exept ion rather than the rule. If people would tell the truth there would be a lot more you hear about. Unfortunately people tend to sweep it under the carpet and invent another life for there mrs not saying it's wrong or right but the way I look at things if you fall in love with a girl from a bar  and you marry them, you shouldn't need to invent stories or new lives, to me that means your somehow   embarrassed or ashamed of her. In which case why marry her.

Here, here, I've said it before and I will say it again, my wife is NOT a bar girl, she is a "village slut" and I am proud of her.....555

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Deepinthailand said:

Thai women, whether or not they are or have been bargirls, will still see us as stupid farangs.  Now I'm NOT saying 100 percent of them will, but finding the few that won't is like looking for the needle in the haystack.  We are a solution to their problems, be they money or otherwise, for the most part.   For the most part, Thai's seem to think the world revolves around them and all farangs are stupid and there to be taken advantage of.   There are of course, some exceptions to this, but  finding one that doesn't think the world revolves around them may take a long time.  They are out there, but you won't find them in any bar.  The odds are so low that it's almost futile.   It's like starting an Amway business.  The numbers of people who start such a business and never make it compared to those who do make it is HUGE.   One has to be aware of this and realize reality, then decide if it is worth it to keep trying to find the exception to the rule.  If one is into being abused, they turn into a chowderhead and ignore reality.  

Neddle stuck. Get out of your bubble and go and have a look at life in the real world not your made up one. We all read a thousand posts a month just like yours who I have no doubt you read on here and tweaked it a bit to make it look and sound like your version of reality and truth. 

They do exist, I am told 555

I think there's a degree of envy involved when some men see older guys with attractive younger girls who they are obviously in a relationship with. It makes them feel better to go on the cliched bargirl/prostitute rant!

I have seen Western cripples in a relationship with hot Thai girls.

How can it make me jealous when I know that it only takes a few payments to be in a "relationship" with an attractive girl.

But don't worry daddy....She love you true.

6 hours ago, scorecard said:

I respect your point.

My concern with an ex-prostitute is that she may have 'moved on' but has she forgotten all the poor attitudes and many tricks she learned and observed, whilst 'working'. 

I'm not personally familiar with this profession but I've heard numerous stories over the years about girls 'owned' by certain bars who had no choice than to steal / empty wallets, etc. If they didn't have 'goodies' to contribute when they returned to the bar then they would be punished by their 'owner'. Or perhaps a bar culture where showing the 'goodies' to the other girls is a 'normal' trophy display.

Whether these activities happen, happen often or rarely I don't know but it wouldn't surprise me.

Do girls (or working boys for that matter) forget these things?

Have you ever thought how prostitution is typically depicted in the Bible? In a disapproving and moralistic way?

It’s disapproved of in a sense that we get the sense that women aren’t supposed to engage in it. But men who pay for sex are not necessarily disapproved of, Judah and Tamar are in there, and you don’t really get a sense that Judah is doing anything wrong.

There’s also the famous strong man Sampson, who visits a prostitute, and you don’t get a sense that he’s breaking the rules and should be punished. I don’t recall a Biblical law against paying for sex. But it’s not like prostitution is viewed as a good thing. It’s frowned upon in the Bible.

It would appear that nothings changed: Good bar girl, bad bar girl, good guy, bad guy, yawn, so glad no one was referring to my village slut, yawn ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz 

I have seen Western cripples in a relationship with hot Thai girls.
How can it make me jealous when I know that it only takes a few payments to be in a "relationship" with an attractive girl.
But don't worry daddy....She love you true.

Seems a little unfair to single out "cripples". Not very PC either.

12 hours ago, Deepinthailand said:

No I don't belive it's the exept ion rather than the rule. If people would tell the truth there would be a lot more you hear about. Unfortunately people tend to sweep it under the carpet and invent another life for there mrs not saying it's wrong or right but the way I look at things if you fall in love with a girl from a bar  and you marry them, you shouldn't need to invent stories or new lives, to me that means your somehow   embarrassed or ashamed of her. In which case why marry her.

Well i agree most people do invent a 'cover story' as they are embarrassed and a friend of mine insists his wife was a 'waitress' and if it makes him and her feel better so be it but a bar girl sells her ***** for cash and i find it unfathomable that anyone would marry one but... live and let live if they are happy

11 minutes ago, LannaGuy said:

Well i agree most people do invent a 'cover story' as they are embarrassed and a friend of mine insists his wife was a 'waitress' and if it makes him and her feel better so be it but a bar girl sells her ***** for cash and i find it unfathomable that anyone would marry one but... live and let live if they are happy

I have many friends who met their wives, some with big tattoo's at shopping centres, disco's and the like here in Thailand and are very happy.

I suppose one could say its pretty similar to meeting western woman back in Australia, USA, UK, etc etc, now those good girls have 9-5 jobs and don't sell themselves for money because they have jobs and they give you sex for free if their into you, and of course a large % are hoping to snag a husband, just like the girls in Thailand, all the bitches hoping for a better life, i.e. no bitch wants to marry a poor guy right ?

I wouldn't trade my village slut for any western girls because mine loves to cook, cleans and spoil me rotten, no doubt she has landed a rich farang for the love too 555

1 hour ago, LannaGuy said:

The thing is they work for a living 9000bht a month in factory or 20000 up a month working in bar. Not all bar girls go with men some are quite happy getting wage and drinks bonus. Plus you meet a girl anywhere you have no idea what they used to do. No diffrent in my eyes to any profession. What the eyes didn't see the heart doesn't grave over. It's not a big deal as most make it out to be.

22 minutes ago, Deepinthailand said:

The thing is they work for a living 9000bht a month in factory or 20000 up a month working in bar. Not all bar girls go with men some are quite happy getting wage and drinks bonus. Plus you meet a girl anywhere you have no idea what they used to do. No diffrent in my eyes to any profession. What the eyes didn't see the heart doesn't grave over. It's not a big deal as most make it out to be.

yes I know why they do it and in no way do i judge nor condemn them and some of the nicest girls I have met are in bars and many are 'heroines' as they do so for their baby... but I wouldn't marry one

5 minutes ago, LannaGuy said:

yes I know why they do it and in no way do i judge nor condemn them and some of the nicest girls I have met are in bars and many are 'heroines' as they do so for their baby... but I wouldn't marry one

Do you think any western girl you meet is going to be upfront about how many men she may have slept with? In liberated societies like the US, UK etc, a girl may have had many sex partners before you meet her, unless you only go out with women just out of a convent.

12 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Do you think any western girl you meet is going to be upfront about how many men she may have slept with? In liberated societies like the US, UK etc, a girl may have had many sex partners before you meet her, unless you only go out with women just out of a convent.

probably not but I can guarantee none work in a bar selling sex 

13 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Yep lots of guys on here who were virgins when they met their wives. :laugh:

Just now, Kwasaki said:

Yep lots of guys on here who were virgins when they met their wives. :laugh:

Looking at some of the heads I see on the streets in Pattaya, I can believe there's quite a few that may well have been virgins before coming to Thailand.:cheesy:

27 minutes ago, LannaGuy said:

Hmmmm, so you have control over love do you, that or you prefer to protect your heart and just pay for sex and stay a lone wolf.

I can't understand what all of this talk about bar girls is, my village slut has given me a life of absolute joy, "every single day of my life since the day I met her 10 years ago"

If you guys want to keep on going on about how you wouldn't marry a bar girl, got ripped off of one, or their out to fleece you, then perhaps you should marry a village slut to be done with it, they are everywhere, in Cities too, all around the world, except the difference is, finding the rough diamond. 

Lolz at the excuses and Western women bashing from guys who married bargirls.

Btw, it is absolutely untrue and a complete BS that you can't be certain about the woman's history back home, unless you are having one night stands. Most married people meet through friends, school, social events....Etc. Most importantly people speak the same language, so it's quite easy to find out about someone's "history". Really LMAO and ROFLing at all the excuses for Western man being with "sluts" as someone else, not me put it.

4 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Btw, it is absolutely untrue and a complete BS that you can't be certain about the woman's history back home, unless you are having one night stands. Most married people meet through friends, school, social events....Etc. Most importantly people speak the same language, so it's quite easy to find out about someone's "history". Really LMAO and ROFLing at all the excuses for Western man being with "sluts" as someone else, not me put it.

Really? So men and women don't meet in bars and other social gatherings in the west? Finding about their history, what does that involve, private detectives?

24 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Hmmmm, so you have control over love do you, that or you prefer to protect your heart and just pay for sex and stay a lone wolf.

I can't understand what all of this talk about bar girls is, my village slut has given me a life of absolute joy, "every single day of my life since the day I met her 10 years ago"

If you guys want to keep on going on about how you wouldn't marry a bar girl, got ripped off of one, or their out to fleece you, then perhaps you should marry a village slut to be done with it, they are everywhere, in Cities too, all around the world, except the difference is, finding the rough diamond. 

actually yes... and i get free sex sometimes and pay for it when I feel like it so I guess I'm cynical about 'love' well the romantic kind anyway   :)

10 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Maybe you don't understand what a one night stand is or only found about it on your trip to Thailand.

What I don't understand is your comment or how it relates to what I said, but then, you were always a bit vague.

1 hour ago, LannaGuy said:

probably not but I can guarantee none work in a bar selling sex 

As mentioned before not selling sex yes some will go back to hotel with customers if asked. But they don't sit there with a sign saying sex for sale. 

Sorry but there is no way you would know if they have or haven't been on the game.Unless they told you but that's highly unlikely.

1 hour ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Hello love can you tell me have you been a prostitute or a slaper in your ealier life??

By the way in my experiance in the west most people meet on the off chance in a bar so are they bargirls?.

I think your hiding something come on tell us.

Ps I speak the same language don't you! No! not integrating then?

Archived