Thai girl lies

Jap Si

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Jap Si said:

You advanced members are spamming this thread, how boring!

Jap Si in my other post on this thread, i asked if you were bored.

You have just answered, if you do not like the replies to your post DONT POST.

• 5 months later...
On 2/6/2017 at 1:56 PM, Andyfez said:

Many bar girls can't get their head round a permanent relationship.

You probably did mean something to her, but she was just waiting for you to get fed up (as you did) before she moves back to what she is most familiar with ....

PS is there really a genuine cashier position in any Thai bar?

Check the heels for roundness.  All Thai bar cashiers that I have met have round heels.  Even in my home country they tell that lie.  Sometimes you wonder, with so many cashiers, if anyone ever does full service!!!!   Years ago, I was on holiday here with two guys from back home. One had a Thai wife who he was certain worked as "cashier in a massage parlour."   He was absolutely certain that she never "went" with customers.    The other guy was suspicious that she was not really a cashier and asked me if I had any reason to back up his hunch.  I told him 2 reasons (1) The boss lady where she worked never let anyone but herself, her daughter or her two sons handle money.  My second reasons (plural)  were more personal but let us just say that I told him that they were all before I met our other friend socially and realized who his wife was.  555  

In reply to your P.S. question???  I don't think so unless they are family of the owner!!!   Neither here, nor in my home country.

How many times did mom need money for hospital? When you met mom did you look for the cancer scars?

Did or didn't you enjoy your time together? Relish the good & put the bad in storage. seek out a therapist to help you answer such questions not a bunch of total strangers. 

Next...

18 minutes ago, marko kok prong said:

Have not read all replies,but read the op,the phone in bed,my girls phone never leaves her side,she even takes it in the bathroom,Lord knows what she would do if she lost it,some kind of mental breakdown i expect.

Yeah l find it kinda sad glad my wife ain't like this ;-

6301.jpg.7a4fdb955081605c73b7b9649c957e03.jpg

On 2/6/2017 at 8:24 AM, chrisinth said:

Sorry, just have to ask, why are you reading her FB pages? And do you let her read yours?

Don't get me wrong, it is always wise to be cautious, but you need to learn to live in the present; there are a lot of bad things that lurk in history......................;)

haha bhaha haha put a 500 watt light on that sneaky shxt .....AM what is wrong with you ?

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/5/2017 at 10:56 PM, Andyfez said:

PS is there really a genuine cashier position in any Thai bar?

There are, but when they need money many will sleep with a customer. Long ago, I became friends with a BG and when her "non-hooker" friends needed money she would refer them to me. I never told anyone at the time and I think that earned me points for preserving their privacy. It was great fun having my way with women that I had lusted for that were supposedly unhaveable.

Haven't posted for a while on here, but somehow saw this and wanted to give a little balance!

i had a similar situation to Jap si except instead of dumping her, I ended up married to her!

Now it's 15 years later and I've lost everything!

kidding.... we're still married, with 3 great kids, and she has accumulated a lot of land and houses over the years! 

She still talks to old 'customers' (not sure if she ever was a bar girl in that sense, but she worked in the bar, so let's assume!), but it doesn't bother me much now!

not sure things would be as good if I was less laid back about it or asked too many questions about where the money goes (that's the main fights we have). Return on capital from a Thai is typically not great! 

Still, I've had a great life the last 15 years and I have 3 wonderful kids! 

Don't write off girls you meet in bars! They can be great, provided you are realistic!

23 hours ago, manjara said:

Haven't posted for a while on here, but somehow saw this and wanted to give a little balance!

i had a similar situation to Jap si except instead of dumping her, I ended up married to her!

Now it's 15 years later and I've lost everything!

kidding.... we're still married, with 3 great kids, and she has accumulated a lot of land and houses over the years! 

She still talks to old 'customers' (not sure if she ever was a bar girl in that sense, but she worked in the bar, so let's assume!), but it doesn't bother me much now!

not sure things would be as good if I was less laid back about it or asked too many questions about where the money goes (that's the main fights we have). Return on capital from a Thai is typically not great! 

Still, I've had a great life the last 15 years and I have 3 wonderful kids! 

Don't write off girls you meet in bars! They can be great, provided you are realistic!

Thanks, but I don't want your life. Sorry.

some recent new lines i heard from girl that alleges to have left job at hotel reception to work at sports bar

# hotel reception big money

# bar small money but flexible hours

# i like you because sex very good

# like to stay at your condo because convenient location

# thai lady not free!

some of my replies;

# really

# really

# really

# really

# nice condo not free either

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, realenglish1 said:

Ex Bar Girl  If you want a real relationship a bar girl or ex bar girl is not going to be loyal to you They are hookers remember that They have low opinions of men 

Sweeping generalisation. Do you think girls are born hookers? I know a few guys who took girls out of the bars before they had become corrupted, and have enjoyed long term relationships with them.

8 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Sweeping generalisation. Do you think girls are born hookers? I know a few guys who took girls out of the bars before they had become corrupted, and have enjoyed long term relationships with them.

Do you really want to be with a woman who has had  500 men Not me 

5 minutes ago, realenglish1 said:

Do you really want to be with a woman who has had  500 men Not me 

Is that their first day on the job? Might take a couple of years before a girl racked up that score. Wake up, I'm talking about newcomers, only a month or two in the bars.

4 hours ago, realenglish1 said:

Ex Bar Girl  If you want a real relationship a bar girl or ex bar girl is not going to be loyal to you They are hookers remember that They have low opinions of men 

Hardly surprising given most of the dopes they meet. 

3 hours ago, giddyup said:

Is that their first day on the job? Might take a couple of years before a girl racked up that score. Wake up, I'm talking about newcomers, only a month or two in the bars.

If she is working there even just for one day, she's already corrupted.  Her moral compass is damaged.  Are there some exceptions to the rule as to some guys having long term relationships with these whores from bars?  Yes, of course there are always exceptions to every rule, but then, keep in mind what you are doing by choosing a woman such as this is defying the odds of having a long term GOOD relationship.  It's like getting on an airplane that you KNOW has a 90 percent chance of crashing.  Who gets on such a flight?   Answer:  Farangs....... who like to buck the odds.   I myself got on that very flight once and the woman was NOT ever a bar girl and it still did not work.   We were unequally yoked in so many ways, not only with regards to our religious faiths, and I chose to ignore the very important differences of our languages and cultures, and religions.   In the end, it failed, predictably.   She could NOT adapt to life outside of her Thailand.  Don't ignore the reality of this.  One could also make the argument that even western women are mostly whores now and they would be right!  Society has fallen to new low levels of immorality.  The new normal is "anything goes".  Well, yes, anything goes, but there's a price to pay for that too later, usually.   

4 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Hardly surprising given most of the dopes they meet. 

It's grand to have someone that we can pretend we are superior to.  I love being able to judge people I've never met, and I'm proud of the prejudices that allow me to do so.  I am clearly better than them, because of my righteous opinions, and that is why I am one of the best farangs in Thailand

5 minutes ago, lostinataxi said:

If she is working there even just for one day, she's already corrupted.  Her moral compass is damaged.       One could also make the argument that even western women are mostly whores now and they would be right!  Society has fallen to new low levels of immorality.  The new normal is "anything goes".  Well, yes, anything goes, but there's a price to pay for that too later, usually.   

A TV evangelist? All these "whores" are going to burn in hell I suppose, along with all the guys that associate with them?

2 minutes ago, StreetCowboy said:

It's grand to have someone that we can pretend we are superior to.  I love being able to judge people I've never met, and I'm proud of the prejudices that allow me to do so.  I am clearly better than them, because of my righteous opinions, and that is why I am one of the best farangs in Thailand

Me too

Archived