Thai girl lies

Jap Si

3 minutes ago, lostinataxi said:

If she is working there even just for one day, she's already corrupted.  Her moral compass is damaged.  Are there some exceptions to the rule as to some guys having long term relationships with these whores from bars?  Yes, of course there are always exceptions to every rule, but then, keep in mind what you are doing by choosing a woman such as this is defying the odds of having a long term GOOD relationship.  It's like getting on an airplane that you KNOW has a 90 percent chance of crashing.  Who gets on such a flight?   Answer:  Farangs....... who like to buck the odds.   I myself got on that very flight once and the woman was NOT ever a bar girl and it still did not work.   We were unequally yoked in so many ways, not only with regards to our religious faiths, and I chose to ignore the very important differences of our languages and cultures, and religions.   In the end, it failed, predictably.   She could NOT adapt to life outside of her Thailand.  Don't ignore the reality of this.  One could also make the argument that even western women are mostly whores now and they would be right!  Society has fallen to new low levels of immorality.  The new normal is "anything goes".  Well, yes, anything goes, but there's a price to pay for that too later, usually.   

So you condemn relationships with bar girls on the basis that you could not make a relationship work with a girl who was not a bar girl.  Maybe guys who have something in common with the lady in question - perhaps they frequent the same bars, have similar moral expectations, speak the same bar-Pidgen Thai, have a better chance than you did

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, lostinataxi said:

I wish!   I'd have a lot more cash then!  LOL  Nope, not TV evangelist.... just trying to point out what should be obvious.

It seems you have a pretty low opinion of women in general, I see them as people, not objects.

1 minute ago, StreetCowboy said:

So you condemn relationships with bar girls on the basis that you could not make a relationship work with a girl who was not a bar girl.  Maybe guys who have something in common with the lady in question - perhaps they frequent the same bars, have similar moral expectations, speak the same bar-Pidgen Thai, have a better chance than you did

I'm not condemning anything!  I'm merely pointing out the obvious, or what should be obvious.  I bucked the odds myself, even though she wasn't ever a bargirl, it still didn't work out.   You and anyone else can buck the odds all you want I don't give a hoot.  

I'm not condemning anything!  I'm merely pointing out the obvious, or what should be obvious.  I bucked the odds myself, even though she wasn't ever a bargirl, it still didn't work out.   You and anyone else can buck the odds all you want I don't give a hoot.  

It's only obvious to you, not everyone has been burned and is as bitter as you.

Not at all, but I see what has happened in our society.   

Please, spare me the sermon. if you want a society that puts a lid on everything that's fun and enjoyable, perhaps a move to Yemen might suit.

Just now, giddyup said:

It's only obvious to you, not everyone has been burned and is as bitter as you.

the list is long of tragic stories of idiots (like myself) who thought they were different.  I'm not bitter at all, you are making an assumption, but you are incorrect.  I'm only pointing out the obvious.  If anyone bucks the odds, they roll the dice and have to live with the results.

the list is long of tragic stories of idiots (like myself) who thought they were different.  I'm not bitter at all, you are making an assumption, but you are incorrect.  I'm only pointing out the obvious.  If anyone bucks the odds, they roll the dice and have to live with the results.

Maybe some of us are better judges of character than you were.

3 minutes ago, lostinataxi said:

I wish!   I'd have a lot more cash then!  LOL  Nope, not TV evangelist.... just trying to point out what should be obvious.

That you could not maintain a eelationship with a Thai woman and that you think most Western women are whores?  I think that is only obvious to you, and possibly your close personal acquiaintances.  Your misogynistic views are not universally shared in this forum, and perhaps are not shared by those that form romantic associations with bar girls

Just now, giddyup said:

Maybe some of us are better judges of character than you were.

Yes, of course you are.   Choosing a bargirl as a wife is good sound advice.   Please do that and buck the odds, maybe you will be on the flight that doesn't crash?   You have at least a 10 percent chance of that happening.   LOL  Be my guest by all means.  

That you could not maintain a eelationship with a Thai woman and that you think most Western women are whores?  I think that is only obvious to you, and possibly your close personal acquiaintances.  Your misogynistic views are not universally shared in this forum, and perhaps are not shared by those that form romantic associations with bar girls

I'm not surprised at you rejection and attacks for my view on this subject, but none of it really matters.  By all means, do as so many other farangs do and buck the odds and roll the dice and see if you are on the flight that doesn't crash.  It's your choice I realize that.

2 minutes ago, StreetCowboy said:

They are what they do and show us they are.  I choose to NOT ignore that.  You can ignore it if you want to.

I hate that; when you are lost in a taxi, and you're sure you've been taken for a ride, and you stop the driver, and say "Just <deleted> stop here; you've taken me too far down the wrong path" and you bail out, and then the slightly milder early morning pre-dawn air sobersyou up enough to realise "I have no idea where I am, where to get another taxi, or which direction to go in...."

1 minute ago, lostinataxi said:

I'm not surprised at you rejection and attacks for my view on this subject, but none of it really matters.  By all means, do as so many other farangs do and buck the odds and roll the dice and see if you are on the flight that doesn't crash.  It's your choice I realize that.

You sound very bitter because your plane never got off the runway. Maybe it was you who couldnt adapt to her Thailand......just a thought. 

I hate that; when you are lost in a taxi, and you're sure you've been taken for a ride, and you stop the driver, and say "Just <deleted> stop here; you've taken me too far down the wrong path" and you bail out, and then the slightly milder early morning pre-dawn air sobersyou up enough to realise "I have no idea where I am, where to get another taxi, or which direction to go in...."

I can't believe that "ephing" is censored

4 hours ago, giddyup said:

Is that their first day on the job? Might take a couple of years before a girl racked up that score. Wake up, I'm talking about newcomers, only a month or two in the bars.

"Newcomers"

This is like reading about Thailand on the 1996 internet when most people were uninformed idiots.

5 minutes ago, lostinataxi said:

Yes, of course you are.   Choosing a bargirl as a wife is good sound advice.   Please do that and buck the odds, maybe you will be on the flight that doesn't crash?   You have at least a 10 percent chance of that happening.   LOL  Be my guest by all means.  

You didn't choose a bargirl, and yet the relationship still failed. Maybe take a look at yourself instead of blaming the girl. You're sounding like a bad loser.

1 minute ago, Kadilo said:

You sound very bitter because your plane never got off the runway. Maybe it was you who couldnt adapt to her Thailand......just a thought. 

Speak for yourself.  I've lived in Thailand for a while going back to 1990, but even after I left eventually, I came back several times over the years.  I'm not bitter at all.  It's funny you can imagine that.   It's just a reality that some don't want to believe for some odd reason.   I didn't either, but I do see it clearer now.  It's easy to ignore things like reality when you are in LUB>   LOL

1 minute ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

"Newcomers"

This is like reading about Thailand on the 1996 internet when most people were uninformed idiots.

So all bargirls have been working for years at the job, there's no such thing as a newcomer. Hmm, wonder how they keep looking so young? Another doofus who thinks he knows Thailand better than anyone else.

1 minute ago, giddyup said:

You didn't choose a bargirl, and yet the relationship still failed. Maybe take a look at yourself instead of blaming the girl. You're sounding like a bad loser.

You have no argument, so you now hurl insults?   I am not hurling insults at anyone here, just trying to point out the odds for success are miniscule.  Yes, there are always exceptions, but not many are the exception.  It's like the Amway business, yes there are a hand full that make it big, but there are thousands upon thousands that do not.   It's the way things and we may choose to ignore reality, but in the end it will get us if we are on the wrong flight that crashes.

1 minute ago, giddyup said:

So all bargirls have been working for years at the job, there's no such thing as a newcomer. Hmm, wonder how they keep looking so young? Another doofus who thinks he knows Thailand better than anyone else.

There is no such thing as newcomer when it comes to prostitution. Perhaps I know as much about Thailand as you do about the "Newcomers".

Speaking of which....I've got some nice land on hi so hill for ya.

You have no argument, so you now hurl insults?   I am not hurling insults at anyone here, just trying to point out the odds for success are miniscule.  Yes, there are always exceptions, but not many are the exception.  It's like the Amway business, yes there are a hand full that make it big, but there are thousands upon thousands that do not.   It's the way things and we may choose to ignore reality, but in the end it will get us if we are on the wrong flight that crashes.

You believe what you want, no argument from anyone else is going to convince you otherwise.

24 minutes ago, lostinataxi said:

..Society has fallen to new low levels of immorality.  The new normal is "anything goes".  Well, yes, anything goes, but there's a price to pay for that too later, usually.   

I do hope you can guide us.  Up till now, my spiritual leader has advised that I should forgive sinners, turn the other cheek, and look after my neighbours who are struggling, whether spiritually, morally, physically or financially.  But I am always willing to consider new suggestions

Just now, theguyfromanotherforum said:

There is no such thing as newcomer when it comes to prostitution. Perhaps I know as much about Thailand as you do about the "Newcomers".

Speaking of which....I've got some nice land on hi so hill for ya.

So you were stupid enough to buy that land. Figures.

I do hope you can guide us.  Up till now, my spiritual leader has advised that I should forgive sinners, turn the other cheek, and look after my neighbours who are struggling, whether spiritually, morally, physically or financially.  But I am always willing to consider new suggestions

Of course, absolutely.  This doesn't mean we should ignore their sins though and pretend like everything is okay when it isn't.   There has to also be repentance and understanding that while we will never be without sin, we are at least making the effort.   If someone keeps saying sorry for something, but never changes their ways, is it not folly to just keep going along with it when it is something that will bring harm to you and themselves?  

3 minutes ago, StreetCowboy said:

No, all sinners are going to burn in hell if lostinataxi has his way.

Of course, absolutely.  This doesn't mean we should ignore their sins though and pretend like everything is okay when it isn't.   There has to also be repentance and understanding that while we will never be without sin, we are at least making the effort.   If someone keeps saying sorry for something, but never changes their ways, is it not folly to just keep going along with it when it is something that will bring harm to you and themselves?  

You, my friend, need help.

Archived