Aussie boyfriend to face charges over deadly Phuket jet-ski crash

snoop1130

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, gdgbb said:

US laws are irrelevant here!

To be more specific for your edification:

Section 291 of the Thai Criminal Code states: ''Whoever does an act so negligently that causes death to any person shall be liable to imprisonment for not exceeding 10 years and fine of not exceeding 20,000 baht.''

Certainly a law that is analogous to 'manslaughter' in many countries.  But thanks for pointing out the obvious.

12 hours ago, garryjohns said:

Hmmmmm i really have no idea what you are on about [again]

Maybe you should lay off the drink when posting.

Anyone who goes down the "drink or spelling mistake" route in reply to a question has LOST....Never mind eh....

4 hours ago, transam said:

Anyone who goes down the "drink or spelling mistake" route in reply to a question has LOST....Never mind eh....

Ok, the point is, that i asked another poster a pertinent question and you jumped in twice with comments that had absolutely no relevance to what i asked.

I figured that maybe you were indeed on the drink, i mean what other logical reason is there for your incoherent replies?

6 minutes ago, garryjohns said:

Ok, the point is, that i asked another poster a pertinent question and you jumped in twice with comments that had absolutely no relevance to what i asked.

I figured that maybe you were indeed on the drink, i mean what other logical reason is there for your incoherent replies?

You obviously cannot see my points...But that's OK....:smile:

But whilst you are here let me make another point that may ring a bell....

There are zillions of sports/hobbies out there that have a risk attached. ALL of those sports/hobbies with risks folk have paid the ultimate price having fun....In this case a machine that can kill is rented out for fun to folk who perhaps have never been on one, but  IT IS OK in LOS to make money from the untrained to do so....

21 hours ago, Maggusoil said:

He just lost the love of his life.

No matter what happened, he will be replaying whatever mistakes he felt he made, if there was a fault, over and over in his mind, wishing to God it had happened another way, for a long time.

Those of us that would be more cautious with a high powered water machine, can conjecture as to the wisdom or folly of it all, but there will be no one more aware of this than he is right now.       A terrible accident.

how do we know this. maybe he hated her and did it on purpose?  we don't know

Just now, transam said:

If LOS allows these machines to operate where swimmers might be then LOS is the problem....

Just now, transam said:

If LOS allows these machines to operate where swimmers might be then LOS is the problem....

Just now, transam said:

I know in goa they have a rule that the jet ski has to go straight out from shore and stay out from shore.  ps.i think the jet skis have been banned in certain areas.  ko tao wont allow them  good news.  and i think in ko tao they banned quads . too many idiot foreigners killing others and themselves.

29 minutes ago, transam said:

You obviously cannot see my points...But that's OK....:smile:

But whilst you are here let me make another point that may ring a bell....

There are zillions of sports/hobbies out there that have a risk attached. ALL of those sports/hobbies with risks folk have paid the ultimate price having fun....In this case a machine that can kill is rented out for fun to folk who perhaps have never been on one, but  IT IS OK in LOS to make money from the untrained to do so....

No, because its impossible see your point because you have not made one that is coherent in any way shape or form.:passifier:

You are rambling on about  nothing to do with what i asked another poster, and you jumped in with your mumbo jumbo.

If proof was ever needed that a high post count has no connection at all with the members IQ, you are showing it  full on.

I was being kind to you by suggesting that it was the drink that interferred with your rational thinking, but obviously its a hell of a lot deeper than that.

Just now, garryjohns said:

No, because its impossible see your point because you have not made one that is coherent in any way shape or form.:passifier:

You are rambling on about  nothing to do with what i asked another poster, and you jumped in with your mumbo jumbo.

If proof was ever needed that a high post count has no connection at all with the members IQ, you are showing it  full on.

Like count may...........Big kiss....:giggle:

18 hours ago, pookiki said:

Section 291 of the Thai Criminal Code states: ''Whoever does an act so negligently that causes death to any person shall be liable to imprisonment for not exceeding 10 years and fine of not exceeding 20,000 baht.''

Certainly a law that is analogous to 'manslaughter' in many countries.  But thanks for pointing out the obvious.

if the aussie pays 1000000 baht he will walk

39 minutes ago, yogavnture said:

how do we know this. maybe he hated her and did it on purpose?  we don't know

You gotta be kidding me.

whats that song? "There's a hundred ways to leave your lover"?

pretty sure killing a lover with a jet ski wasn't one of them...." drop off the key, lee", would have been a much easier alternative

but again, perhaps she was pissed at him, and rammed HIS jet ski... we don't know.

1 hour ago, garryjohns said:

I was being kind to you by suggesting that it was the drink that interferred with your rational thinking, but obviously its a hell of a lot deeper than that.

you do know why you are being ignored right ?

(deleted)

19 hours ago, pookiki said:

I think you may have meant "for my information or education", what you are telling me is certainly not edification.

Thanks anyway for confirming that US laws are irrelevant here, though. 

Pointing out the obvious for those who can't see it is always a pleasure, anytime.

3 hours ago, realenglish1 said:

A simple accident 

This is not right to charge the man in a case like this

So just send home a wet corpse to the family with no answers is your plan?  When did you get the BF's tox report back to confirm he was not drunk of high?  I guess it doesn't matter right?  Lets not investigate any suicides either right? They all must be legit.

Archived