'Drunken Noodles' shop hires models to entertain, watch you slurp noodles

webfact

'Drunken Noodles' shop hires models to entertain, watch you slurp noodles

By Coconuts Bangkok 

noodles_header.jpg

Kathawut Chumjai, owner of Drunken Noodles, seems to enjoy the company of his waitresses. Photo: Drunken Noodles/ Facebook

CHIANG MAI: -- Noodles taste best when you slurp loudly, and at "Drunken Noodles" shop in Chiang Mai, you can do so with cute girls in jean shorts watching and smiling at you.

Joining the emerging trend of hot food vendors and waiters, Drunken Noodles made headlines in local media this week after they hired promotional models, or pretties, to serve noodles and chit-chat with customers.

Kathawut Chumjai, the restaurant's owner, said his waitresses are mostly college girls who work part-time to support themselves and many of them have modeling experience, Workpoint reported.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2017/02/07/drunken-noodles-shop-hires-models-entertain-watch-you-slurp-noodles

coconts_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Coconuts Bangkok 2017-02-07

1 hour ago, rkidlad said:

Great idea. While you're eating your noodles you can watch the girls looking at themselves in a mirror. The really hot ones don't need to crack a smile as they are clearly better than you. Oh, reminds me of soi cowboy. 

Don't forget the cell phones too, they count!

And posters were worried about factoring in the cost of an egg into their meals on another thread :)

How will the digital gonads, twatpackers, retire on $500 a month crowd cope with these increases?  Then again I would pay more if I could be assured they would not be there.  Do they have a price list based on attractiveness of waitress.....if so, for the two in the photo I would rather pay for the addition of an egg.  Beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder/beer holder.

Wonder what the staff turn over would be. There was a very popular place near me with a similar business model,  

Cannot wait for the TAT advertising campaign

19 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Great idea. While you're eating your noodles you can watch the girls looking at themselves in a mirror. The really hot ones don't need to crack a smile as they are clearly better than you. Oh, reminds me of soi cowboy. 

You must have a problem if you can't get a smile on Soi Cowboy. The really hot ones will not be looking in a mirror anyway; they will all be taking selfies.

Hello Mista

U liiii soff noooo-dil?

U buy me dink i wach uu drink nooo-diiiil---I liii suuuupphaa wiii cooolaah

U liii paaa thai?...where u come from??  U hab thai lady???

Nooooo-diiil 100 baht   u pay now and i wacch u eat==i wacch sexiiiii

Ill stick with my mama cup alone in my LOOM...:wai:

On 2017/2/7 at 2:35 AM, ezflip said:

I hope he pays them well. If I was a cute girl, the last thing I would want to spend my time doing is watching people eat noodles and making a mess of it.

.I am more worried when I stand up my erection would flip the table over, those plastic tables are very light you know. I must stand up slow, real slow so as not to flip the table over.

Do the girls take orders ( i mean a special kind of order to take home).?

On 07/02/2017 at 4:43 PM, rkidlad said:

I think more likely looking at their smart phones and doing the two thumbed pecking at the same time!

Archived