Doing The Job

mbkudu

Question to Admin: When a thread is closed for whatever reason Admin sees fit to close them and I have no problem at all with the decisions Admin makes in here but why are these undesireable and unrelated threads not completely deleted so that they can't be seen again?

I think the position of Admin is a tough job, one that I for sure could not do. Thanks guys.

As a matter of fact we are reading this together, I am just back on leave so we are off for a pint and to go Jock bashing...

Bash

If we are ridding the place of Junk unrelated to Thailand, why are you still here Georgie?? :D ,my nemesis!

the gentleman

p.s. fatty! :o

I think the gent forgot where he was for a few minutes.

hopefully that means we won't have to read it in the The Bear Pit.

Same ol' same ol' from our mate the gent.

Like your uniform Leith, just watch the power trip :o

I told you I am not gay, so stop following me around the forums :D

:D but gent I like reading what you write :D

Well it's about time George you got off yer arse and shut this crap down. Hurrah!

another drinker has been identified. :o

nice isn't it Doc?

it was an honest mistake from the gent, he actually thought he was flooding the bear pit again but opened thiavisa instead. :D

the gent loves me :D

Question to Admin: When a thread is closed for whatever reason Admin sees fit to close them and I have no problem at all with the decisions Admin makes in here but why are these undesireable and unrelated threads not completely deleted so that they can't be seen again?

I think the position of Admin is a tough job, one that I for sure could not do. Thanks guys.

We are attacked if we remove 'em.

Luv ya work Doc, no complaints from me and my geriatric chat room mates :o

Luv ya work Doc, no complaints from me and my geriatric chat room mates :o

I'll go along with what Bronco said Doc, Your job is not easy. My skin is too thin to do your job.

To all...

This string is a prime example of perhaps the biggest detractor and contaminant of the forum topics...regardless of their nature and who posts them. They turn into a "personal" chit chat between a couple of individuals either pissing on each other or stroking each other and the topic goes off into la-la land and the general population is forced on the side lines to watch the game...not participate.

Observation...Your most senior and proliferate posters are the biggest contributors to this?

Just my opinion. :o

To all...

This string is a prime example of perhaps the biggest detractor and contaminant of the forum topics...regardless of their nature and who posts them. They turn into a "personal" chit chat between a couple of individuals either pissing on each other or stroking each other and the topic goes off into la-la land and the general population is forced on the side lines to watch the game...not participate.

Observation...Your most senior and proliferate posters are the biggest contributors to this?

Just my opinion. :o

I am not sure if I should agree or dis-agree. The biggest problems are not in Thai-related threats. If it comes to politics, however, the most educated people would rather use all kinds of words than to admit being wrong.

To all...

This string is a prime example of perhaps the biggest detractor and contaminant of the forum topics...regardless of their nature and who posts them.  They turn into a "personal" chit chat between a couple of individuals either pissing on each other or stroking each other and the topic goes off into la-la land and the general population is forced on the side lines to watch the game...not participate.

Just my opinion. :D

I am not sure if I should agree or dis-agree. The biggest problems are not in Thai-related threats. If it comes to politics, however, the most educated people would rather use all kinds of words than to admit being wrong.

reminds me of an ex administrator :o