"Double" charging of foreign tourists is killing our business, say Krabi long tail boat operators

webfact

Just now, natway09 said:

Don't we Farangs get our tits in a tangle when it comes to money.

I bet in your home country there are such things as "local discount cards etc" that give you a substantial discount 

on places of interest

what  like a bottle  of water.................oh yeah, theyre everywhere

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, timewilltell said:

Yeah?  Funny way to treat your 'guests'.  Let them charge whatever they want for all the crap they want you to go to see which mother nature provided and they do their utmost to screw up.  Don't bother going and leave them sitting in their little cubby holes picking their noses.  Eventually things will change if corruption is refused at every level.  Paying into their retirement funds for the absolutely zero benefit provided is not for me.

" Let them charge whatever they want for all the crap they want you to go to see which mother nature provided and they do their utmost to screw up "

1)mother nature provided it to Thais, not to you. same as oil was provided to Arabs. Tht's why they sell it for their own benefit, not yours. deal with it.

2) if you are guest it does not mean you are entitled for something for free. it's your choice to pay or not.

"Eventually things will change if corruption is refused at every level. "

it has nothing to do with corruption. by charging foreigners authorities act in benefit of Thai society - protects it environment from too many tourists and deliver money to the  budget. if these money spent wrong - it's none of your business, because your a not Thai.

"Paying into their retirement funds for the absolutely zero benefit provided is not for me." so don't work in Thailand. simple.

Just now, Matt96 said:

" Let them charge whatever they want for all the crap they want you to go to see which mother nature provided and they do their utmost to screw up "

1)mother nature provided it to Thais, not to you. same as oil was provided to Arabs. Tht's why they sell it for their own benefit, not yours. deal with it.

2) if you are guest it does not mean you are entitled for something for free. it's your choice to pay or not.

"Eventually things will change if corruption is refused at every level. "

it has nothing to do with corruption. by charging foreigners authorities act in benefit of Thai society - protects it environment from too many tourists and deliver money to the  budget. if these money spent wrong - it's none of your business, because your a not Thai.

"Paying into their retirement funds for the absolutely zero benefit provided is not for me." so don't work in Thailand. simple.

Yes it is my choice and I choose not to pay for corruption.  If you think the park fees go to pay for the environment then you are more delusional than I imagined - do you actually read the news I wonder or simply walk around with your eyes shut.  

6 minutes ago, timewilltell said:

What absolute twaddle.  This is racism, greed, corruption and lies - the foremost traits of a particular skin colour it seems.  Don't Thai me!

"Don't Thai me!" this is really racist.

"This is racism, greed, corruption and lies" these are usual slurs which leftists use against those who does or say something left-liberal fundamentalists don't like

keep your leftist  rubbish to your homeland. no one needs it in Thailand.

Archived