Confusion reigns as murdered Briton's wife heads to the police station

rooster59

5 hours ago, ukrules said:

This is the biggest piece of bullsh!t I've heard all day (it's only 5am now though).

To think that the British 'authorities' have any influence in these two countries is almost beyond belief, I'm pretty sure that we all know this based on past experiences.

Of course the British can be involved if he's arrested in Cambodia he is a British subject. I suspect what has happened is the man has asked the British consular for help on the extradition process. I also expect Thailand expected just to drive him back with no fuss and no court to allow extradition l. Which is where the British consular would have come into it. To ensure all the relevent laws and documents are in place.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, ezzra said:

If I were her, I'd try to be as quiet as a church mouse and don't make too much noise

as the people who did her hubby might get angry enough at her and her high profile

and might conceder harming her too, we know that those guys have the means

and balls to kill people for a mere money dispute....

A mere 8 million baht money dispute !

On ‎17‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 9:59 AM, thai3 said:

Good luck to her, it's an industry riddled with crime, disease, drugs and despair. The country might start to be a decent place with less of it, although you cannot get rid of it completely, filth is best swept away as much as possible.

Mrs Kenway wants 'justice' for her husband ...LOL! What about 'justice' for all the victims of her scumbag husband and his 'partners'/ Of course nobody ever considers the victims though do they!

8 hours ago, ukrules said:

To think that the British 'authorities' have any influence in these two countries is almost beyond belief, I'm pretty sure that we all know this based on past experiences.

Wrong! Its not a question of influence, just a common Part of international Law.The british Foreign ministery can apply for extradition. There was many Case in the past witch were succsessful. In Cambodia and Thailand. So i guess, you lack of knowledge.

3 hours ago, smew said:

TWO ISSUES: he was not a programmer ! ! He was a rip off artist who stole from old people. His wife knew very well what he did and now plays the game as Was instructed. UK will stop extradition Thailand has death penalty.

He is in Cambodia, UK can stop nothing only ask

I find it interesting that this is still news. In times past this would be anchient history by now. Those of you who have been in the Kingdom through several past Prime Ministers and prior Military led governments should know what I mean.

4 hours ago, Jeremy50 said:

She married a criminal and lived a life of luxury on his dirty money, she should just disappear quietly back to her village.

She has had to much of the good life provided by possible "illegal" funds. I think the police should question her more to see if she knew anything about her husbands "business" Sorry no more "Green Acres" for her. Cutting off her meal ticket has incensed her. 

7 hours ago, ukrules said:

This is the biggest piece of bullsh!t I've heard all day (it's only 5am now though).

Or maybe someone from the British Embassy reminded the Cambodian police that there will be an extradition procedure to be followed before someone can be extradited. Rather than just a phone call from some senior police officer from a neighboring country asking for it.

Most countries require a court to grant extradition and, shock horror, most courts want to see some firm evidence before doing so.

6 minutes ago, elgordo38 said:

She has had to much of the good life provided by possible "illegal" funds. I think the police should question her more to see if she knew anything about her husbands "business" Sorry no more "Green Acres" for her. Cutting off her meal ticket has incensed her. 

Unusually rich? Maybe the police will start wanting to know the source of all that wealth. 

If someone owes me money, I hope that the one will have a long life so he/she can pay me back.

A dead person won't pay you back. It's better to put some pressure on the one by taking something away that goes towards his/hers heart. Like abducting a child for ransom and see if the one comes up with the money....

Plain idiots, now he won't see a dime and it has costed more to get him killed !!!
Also the one's that did the job need to get silenced !!!

Idiots, amateurs, simple minded $#!tholes. 

15 minutes ago, FredNL said:

If someone owes me money, I hope that the one will have a long life so he/she can pay me back.

A dead person won't pay you back. It's better to put some pressure on the one by taking something away that goes towards his/hers heart. Like abducting a child for ransom and see if the one comes up with the money....

Perhaps it's was a simple case of writing off a bad debt and thus sending a message to the possibility of other players.

The incompetency of the hit is more like a comedy script.

"Lock, stock and two smoking barrels" springs to mind.

19 minutes ago, realenglish1 said:

Its clear she has little class Not even dressed in black flashing a Louis Vuitton Bag  and showing off her bling

This girl shows little class  or mourning 

Are you referring to the woman in the picture wearing a black shirt?  Do you expect her to carry her things in a sack over her shoulder? 

Mourning is a personal emotion in which you have no say other than in your own but, out of curiosity, how would you show mourning if you were doing nothing more than walking into a police station?

4 minutes ago, gdgbb said:

Are you referring to the woman in the picture wearing a black shirt?  Do you expect her to carry her things in a sack over her shoulder? 

Mourning is a personal emotion in which you have no say other than in your own but, out of curiosity, how would you show mourning if you were doing nothing more than walking into a police station?

4 minutes ago, gdgbb said:

Wear black That is appropriate All Thais do this 

Right now she shows nothing other than wanting attention 

1 minute ago, realenglish1 said:

Wear black That is appropriate All Thais do this 

Right now she shows nothing other than wanting attention 

She IS wearing black!   You obviously don't know that black is not the only mourning colour,  white is considered appropriate in Thailand also, as is grey, just like the skirt she is wearing!

Explain how, in that short walk into the police station that is pictured, she can be seen to be showing "nothing other than wanting attention".

40 minutes ago, realenglish1 said:

She is probably set for life now having  3 properties and THE RED PORSCHE  LOL

Its clear she has little class Not even dressed in black flashing a Louis Vuitton Bag  and showing off her bling

This girl shows little class  or mourning 

Yes she definitely will not be on the "market" for long

Archived