Confusion reigns as murdered Briton's wife heads to the police station

rooster59

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Won't the government go after her to prove the assets she now has were not purchased with money from illegal activities. Like working without a permit.

I would think she would have to prove where the money came from and it was legal.

From the news stories it wasn't obtained legally 

4 hours ago, Factfinding said:

Exactly:

But a few things we know. Not Tony had a debt to Toby; the other way around. Tony threathened Toby and his family (married and kids) and did a runner to Cambodia. Alone, not with wife and kids.

Toby was not caught by Cambodian autorities; he turned himself in after all the rumours. And he was flown to Thailand exactly as he wished. He has a very good female lawyer, is not so stupid not to have perfect alibi's so will be around the area soon. Whatever the widow of Tony may feel. She better dedicates her energy to her kids. Life insurance so to say. 

So you're saying he bumped into these couple of pro hitmen in Cambodia and paid them to do a number on not so big Tone.

And it does seem your making some kind of veiled threat to a woman needing life insurance. If so what a badboy you and your mouthy chums are.

19 hours ago, SoFarAndNear said:

Same question were asked by many of the scammed people in the UK. Why is your husband not already in the UK behind bars and why do you wear Louis Vuitton Handbags paid with their money?

Not ridiculing your post at all but that handbag in the picture is a fake. 

Louis Vuitton wouldn't have their emblem and logo with rivets for the handles through it. Nor would it be sewn through on the seams or corners.

47 minutes ago, drgoon said:

Not ridiculing your post at all but that handbag in the picture is a fake. 

Louis Vuitton wouldn't have their emblem and logo with rivets for the handles through it. Nor would it be sewn through on the seams or corners.

How could you possibly know that?

:)

13 hours ago, yaagjon said:

I think you will find she probably had no idea what her husband was up to.

She would be gutted because her lifestyle as she knew it has just finished, even if she get's to keep the four houses.

she gone from a hiso thai to a loso thai.

18 minutes ago, ffaarraanngg said:

Crikey if you think a hiso Thai girl knocks around with some tattoo'd bellend and mouthy idiots in Pattaya you have low expectations of what it takes to become high society.

Have to agree there, the amount of times I sat in my old bar or on Walking St bars watching the Louis Vuitton brigade strutting around.

I'm not impressed.

:)

Crikey if you think a hiso Thai girl knocks around with some tattoo'd bellend and mouthy idiots in Pattaya you have low expectations of what it takes to become high society.

She is tattooed as well. In a photo of her wearing a bikini and looking lovingly at her husband part of her

"Tramp stamp" is visible.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

On 11/02/2017 at 11:24 AM, ujayujay said:

Wrong! Its not a question of influence, just a common Part of international Law.The british Foreign ministery can apply for extradition. There was many Case in the past witch were succsessful. In Cambodia and Thailand. So i guess, you lack of knowledge.

The British could only apply for extradition if he was wanted for an extraditable offence in the UK and there is absolutely no evidence that this is the case. In terms of an extradition from Cambodia to Thailand, their mutual extradition treaty lays down a process which involves only those two countries. There is no provision or allowance in it for third party involvement (unless that third party has also applied to extradite the same person, of which there is once again, absolutely no sign in this case).

On 2/11/2017 at 1:42 PM, gdgbb said:

How would anyone know who he scammed, do you think scammers call victims and identify themselves and their location?

Yes scammers do hold data on their computers about Bank Accounts from which transfers came in and names of victims. In fact often scammers have lots of useful information on their victims. Police can (if Thailand had clever police) get hold of this information. Its the victims who usually don't know the true identity of scammers.

10 hours ago, ffaarraanngg said:

i meant form living a hiso life style having access to money, cars and a few houses ect. obviously by the sounds of it you drive around in a nice Porsche 

2 minutes ago, catman20 said:

i meant form living a hiso life style having access to money, cars and a few houses ect. obviously by the sounds of it you drive around in a nice Porsche 

So from that sentence you can work out what car i drive. You are truly amazing, though on this occasion wrong.

Dont know what it is about expats that seems to make them feel so important and in the upper echelons of society,must be having  a little more money than the impoverished locals.

1 minute ago, ffaarraanngg said:

So from that sentence you can work out what car i drive. You are truly amazing, though on this occasion wrong.

Dont know what it is about expats that seems to make them feel so important and in the upper echelons of society,must be having  a little more money than the impoverished locals.

you said it so it must be true!

9 hours ago, SparklingCascades said:

Yes scammers do hold data on their computers about Bank Accounts from which transfers came in and names of victims. In fact often scammers have lots of useful information on their victims. Police can (if Thailand had clever police) get hold of this information. Its the victims who usually don't know the true identity of scammers.

"Yes scammers do hold data on their computers about Bank Accounts from which transfers came in and names of victims."

Do they...are you sure?  You're very well-informed, how do you know that?

3 minutes ago, AGareth2 said:

it has been posted on one of the threads

do a search

I did that before I posted the request. Thanks for the idea just the same. Sources have told me she's already asking her friends for a "loan" to get through the probate period so one can of course make the assumption, well you figure it out mate. Cheers and again, thanks for the idea but I had it already! Still looking for the link reply so "loan" decisions can be made. 

1 hour ago, BruceMangosteen said:

Please post the link of her in a bikini showing the tramp stamp(s). I've looked everywhere and don't find it. It's important for overall context and explanation of her visit to the police station. Thank you and enjoy the holiday mate. 

See near the bottom of this article. 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2711874/british-businessman-tony-kenway-shot-thailand-boiler-room-scam/

2 hours ago, SparklingCascades said:

Called common sense. How come u don't know that ??

So you really think that these scammers, or any others, taking in millions will keep details of their thefts on computers for any visiting police officers to see, are you crazy?  Surely common sense would dictate exactly the opposite, how come you don't know that?

3 hours ago, BruceMangosteen said:

I did that before I posted the request. Thanks for the idea just the same. Sources have told me she's already asking her friends for a "loan" to get through the probate period so one can of course make the assumption, well you figure it out mate. Cheers and again, thanks for the idea but I had it already! Still looking for the link reply so "loan" decisions can be made. 

there are some short clips on you tube, 1 is clearly been done by someone who liked him, the bikini photo is in the clip, it was posted by "Amazing World" 

5 hours ago, gdgbb said:

So you really think that these scammers, or any others, taking in millions will keep details of their thefts on computers for any visiting police officers to see, are you crazy?  Surely common sense would dictate exactly the opposite, how come you don't know that?

Computers (and hard disk's even after a cleanse) carry details of emails exchanged and other info. This has helped law enforcement in scores of countries, scores of times. I'd like to rely on break-through stories put out by law enforcement in past cases - world over - rather than on "crazy" armchair analysts or old-age no-hope thinking.

Now why would anyone go with your thinking and ignore successful past experiences of trusted law enforcement (which does not always include Thailand) the world-over ??........5555

32 minutes ago, SparklingCascades said:

Computers (and hard disk's even after a cleanse) carry details of emails exchanged and other info. This has helped law enforcement in scores of countries, scores of times. I'd like to rely on break-through stories put out by law enforcement in past cases - world over - rather than on "crazy" armchair analysts or old-age no-hope thinking.

Now why would anyone go with your thinking and ignore successful past experiences of trusted law enforcement (which does not always include Thailand) the world-over ??........5555

"Now why would anyone go with your thinking and ignore successful past experiences of trusted law enforcement..."

Because that's the way to get caught, scammers generally try not to leave a trail.  Also, it's been well documented that the boiler rooms do not operate by email and it's very unlikely that they would have clue-leaving computers in a place accessible to police!   5555, it seems that you've fallen into your own no-hope-thinking trap as a result of being a crazy armchair analyst!

Archived