Confusion reigns as murdered Briton's wife heads to the police station

rooster59

36 minutes ago, gdgbb said:

"Now why would anyone go with your thinking and ignore successful past experiences of trusted law enforcement..."

Because that's the way to get caught, scammers generally try not to leave a trail.  Also, it's been well documented that the boiler rooms do not operate by email and it's very unlikely that they would have clue-leaving computers in a place accessible to police!   5555, it seems that you've fallen into your own no-hope-thinking trap as a result of being a crazy armchair analyst!

Try not to leave a trail ... fck me he is linked with hiring the 2 dumbest criminals in the history of mankind who murdered someone  effectively live on TV ..in a country obsessed by wealth when the man was driving a car most Thais would pimp their daughters out for. Too add many a gossiping Brit living in Pattaya with a Thaivisa account know who he is and what he was up to so he seemingly lived a high profile life to show his ill gotten gains.

He's hardly Keyser Söze; who even with such cunning genius screwed up!

The best British criminals are connected to the City of London and Parliament where robbing off others is pretty much legal, your working class scammer just likes to think he's a cut above for having a little more than the slaves he went to school with.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, gdgbb said:

"Now why would anyone go with your thinking and ignore successful past experiences of trusted law enforcement..."

Because that's the way to get caught, scammers generally try not to leave a trail.  Also, it's been well documented that the boiler rooms do not operate by email and it's very unlikely that they would have clue-leaving computers in a place accessible to police!   5555, it seems that you've fallen into your own no-hope-thinking trap as a result of being a crazy armchair analyst!

No plans to go with a "no-hope" tale of Clue-less computers & boiler room ghosts. We'll use as our reference point successful, breakthrough stories released by trusted, professional law enforcement the world-over. Believe whatever u please, we have no further comment. Goodbye.

10 hours ago, gdgbb said:

Not following too closely, are you?

I read the article, and the previous articles. I see no reason to deviate from what was in any of that.

I am not going to read 4 pages of comments about things that might be, could be, or anything else that doesn't stick to the subject like personal jibes, grammar mistakes and typos.

Thai psyche is to grab what you can before someone else gets it. His wife doesn't care what he did, or who shot him. Her money tree just got cut down, she's after whatever she can get her hands on now.

19 hours ago, LandOfWiles said:

Finally got the link to load. Thanks. It confirms what I thought. Such a tattoo is a clear indication of a person's past at the very least. The pictures of him however tend to humanize a what reads like is a very bad criminal. Sense he's deceased, we'll let that to be judged by higher powers. As for her, there seems to be some perhaps understandable censorship of speculation so again, we'll leave her to the living authorities and whatever course works out in the path of life. I still think she's...but nobody asked me.200,000.Baht a month seems like a lot to me but I guess if true love is in the equation, what the heck. God Bless You.

12 hours ago, George FmplesdaCosteedback said:

I read the article, and the previous articles. I see no reason to deviate from what was in any of that.

I am not going to read 4 pages of comments about things that might be, could be, or anything else that doesn't stick to the subject like personal jibes, grammar mistakes and typos.

Thai psyche is to grab what you can before someone else gets it. His wife doesn't care what he did, or who shot him. Her money tree just got cut down, she's after whatever she can get her hands on now.

Well said :) :)

On 2/11/2017 at 4:33 AM, Canceraid said:

Should not the police also seize all the assets of this thai lady until it can be determined whether it was legally gotten?

If the police got their hands on any cash, that would be the last time that anyone else ever saw it again

On 13-2-2017 at 8:08 PM, gdgbb said:

And why this scammer left a trail of fancy cars and showing money around. Showing off is always why they get caught. Staying low profile asks for intelligence.

3 hours ago, Factfinding said:

And why this scammer left a trail of fancy cars and showing money around. Showing off is always why they get caught. Staying low profile asks for intelligence.

"And why this scammer left a trail of fancy cars and showing money around."

Presumably because flash motors and cash-flashing doesn't link him to defrauded investors.  Did he like to "show money around"?  You do seem to know a lot about him, don't you?

"Showing off is always why they get caught."

Are you sure?  Weren't there some reports not that long ago about boiler room operators in Bangkok who rather liked showing off to the extent of buying the entire Nana Plaza master lease?  Don't think they were caught, were they?  And they were not low profile so according to your logic they are not intelligent?  Are you low profile, I think perhaps not?

7 minutes ago, gdgbb said:

"And why this scammer left a trail of fancy cars and showing money around."

Presumably because flash motors and cash-flashing doesn't link him to defrauded investors.  Did he like to "show money around"?  You do seem to know a lot about him, don't you?

"Showing off is always why they get caught."

Are you sure?  Weren't there some reports not that long ago about boiler room operators in Bangkok who rather liked showing off to the extent of buying the entire Nana Plaza master lease?  Don't think they were caught, were they?  And they were not low profile so according to your logic they are not intelligent?  Are you low profile, I think perhaps not?

Because he was just a retarded not able to think and understand that legit or not, you should be invisible.

He just deserves what happened to him.

Archived