Australian man, 49, jumps from eighteenth floor of Sathorn hotel

rooster59

22 hours ago, impulse said:

30 years ago, before I understood what sleep walking really was, I used to jump out of bed at 3:00 in the morning and run around cleaning my apartment as if someone was coming over.  I have no doubt I could have penned a letter on any one of those ridiculous (in hindsight) occasions.  

Look up all the stuff people have been arrested for doing while sleep walking under the influence of Ambien and the like.

It's possible he was sleep walking.  I have no idea what the odds were, but it's possible.

If you still do that sleep cleaning, you're welcome to visit my house for a sleep-over anytime.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you know you need to talk even just to get things off your chest,not just about your demons as we are not all stone cold or rock solid under are different masks there is always Samaritans in pattaya to call and talk to

On 2/12/2017 at 6:00 AM, optad said:

Let's modify that by saying ....the jump is certain. Most throw up the oxycontin first few times.

It is a predetermined strategy for many. Calculated. What I mean by that, is an ill informed collation of negative ideas by a particular demographic. They slip through home country GP's. 

Sry finn. RIP.

are you a suicide aficionado?

On 12/02/2017 at 5:38 AM, thai3 said:

Hub of suicide tourism

The Swiss seemed to have cornered that market and seem to manage the assisted suicide business very efficiently. In Thailand you'd probably book in for suicide but end up with a sex change because they got the paperwork mixed up.

Archived