Apply for 're-entry permit and Multiple Entry base on being a parent of Thai child

Hi I am a Malaysia currently living in Thailand. I would like to ask for some advise regarding a few things:-

1. Can I apply 're-entry anywhere in Thai immigration or only the state I stay.

2. I have been staying in Thai for around 2+ years with using single entry non O.

3. I will going back to Penang soon and I would like to apply multiple entry non O base on have a child in Thai, what would be the requirements. I don't have 400k in my bank account but do have 150-200K.

4. What do you mean by prove of income? My bank statement per year is around 1-2millions baht used and have monthly investment payment. Can I used my bank statement as a prove of income?

And just to put things clear I do not work in Thailand. All my income come from Malaysia and overseas thru my ROI in company's and my online investment buy trading forex and share. So please don't say bad things that I want to work here. By the way I am just 30 and cannot get a retirement visa.

1. Do you mean a re-entry permit to keep a permit to stay from a visa entry valid when your return to the country. Most offices would issue one if you have a local      address to put on the application form.

3. The money does not have to be in a Thai bank. They will accept a bank statement from any bank that shows the equivalent of 400k baht in the account.

4. Yes they would a bank statement showing regular deposits coming in.

Thanks Ubonjoe,

So I have a bank account that have multiple deposit in and out that I used when I live in Thailand. I can used that Thai bank statement to apply for the multiple entry visa right? Because the bank statement have regular deposit every month. So I do not need a 400K cash amount in the bank right because monthly deposits to my Thai bank is around 50K - 150K every month.
So I need 12months bank statement to prove it right?

Assuming you are going to Penang for multiple entry non-imm o,

Ideally, you would have a copy of the bankbook page that has your name, Thai bank name/logo, and the current balance >=400k baht.  I think your name is usually towards the front of bankbook.  The money just needs to be there for a second (no seasoning needed). So 2 pages, but you can make the copy so that it fits on a single A4 paper.  Or if using an online statement, the summary page showing your name, bank name, and current balance is fine.

If you have less than 400k, it can still possibly work; you don't need 12 months worth of statements.  Just the latest updated page showing the most recent activity....within a month or so of application date.