Jump to content
BANGKOK 18 July 2019 14:42
Rulesandways

How to Buy Revia/Naltrexone in Thailand

Recommended Posts

There comes a time in life when drinking daily isnt as fun as it used to be. AA arent my thing.

So anyone here knows where can I buy Revia/Naltrexone here in Bangkok? Can I get it over the counter or do I have to have doctor's prescription? I've googled a lot and there's no link at all except buying from overseas. Anyone with experience?? Any input is appreciated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Taking a drug that stops another drug working confuses me.

In the alcoholic, natural opiates are produced when taking booze, why the anti opioid helps. But in my experience, the alcoholic is not satisfied so it's a waste of time taking the naltrexone.

Easier to just quit drinking, IMHO, or drinking non alcohol drinks.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Taking a drug that stops another drug working confuses me. In the alcoholic, natural opiates are produced when taking booze, why the anti opioid helps. But in my experience, the alcoholic is not satisfied so it's a waste of time taking the naltrexone. Easier to just quit drinking, IMHO, or drinking non alcohol drinks.

I want to know how/where to buy it in Thailand, not listen to opinions. Clearly, by many testimonials, it is a miracle cure for many things for many (NOT ALL) people. Those are the people I want to hear from. I'm not an alcoholic, by the way, I care very little for the stuff, especially after seeing many drinkers inflict horrific abuse on others and kill themselves off early.  

https://tubitv.com/movies/326586/one_little_pill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, cusanus said:

I want to know how/where to buy it in Thailand, not listen to opinions. Clearly, by many testimonials, it is a miracle cure for many things for many (NOT ALL) people. Those are the people I want to hear from. I'm not an alcoholic, by the way, I care very little for the stuff, especially after seeing many drinkers inflict horrific abuse on others and kill themselves off early.  

https://tubitv.com/movies/326586/one_little_pill

No-one is asking you to listen.

My post was directed at the OP, not you. But since you've chimed in, why on earth do you want it if you're not an alcoholic? This is even more confusing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/3/2018 at 8:18 PM, cusanus said:

Doesn't customs seize it? Does it come by courier or ordinary post? 

 

Ordinary post. Never had a customs issue through 3 orders. I just ordered again for a friend, and that should be here in 2 weeks. Will let you know if anything strange happens. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Skytrain2hell said:

Ordinary post. Never had a customs issue through 3 orders. I just ordered again for a friend, and that should be here in 2 weeks. Will let you know if anything strange happens. 

Thanks, good to know. Ordinary post is usually fine, but for the past few years I'm unable to order vitamins. Some companies have quit shipping altogether and the others use courier. The couriers and customs have an agreement such that a few orders are let through but most are seized pending uncertain outcome. A healthy bribe may get them released or they may retain part or all of the shipment and in rare cases levy nasty fines. I'm still interested in finding a supplier here in Thailand. No, I'm not an alcoholic, but a friend has a different reason for taking an interest. Thank you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cheers. One order did get held up and we never found out why. Never got a notice, or a phone call. We don't know if it was held up in India or here, but it took a good 6 weeks to arrive.

 

After 4 weeks the Indian pharmacy incredibly sent out another order for me for free ($200 USD). Then both packages arrived within days of each other, stamped 4 weeks apart.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Skytrain2hell said:

Cheers. One order did get held up and we never found out why. Never got a notice, or a phone call. We don't know if it was held up in India or here, but it took a good 6 weeks to arrive. After 4 weeks the Indian pharmacy incredibly sent out another order for me for free ($200 USD). Then both packages arrived within days of each other, stamped 4 weeks apart.

That's funny! I hear that happens sometimes when packages are being looked over at the port of arrival (Bangkok). The postal service is remarkably efficient in Thailand, but the local branch here was almost 3 days late forwarding my last 90 day report. Nothing serious, though, I got the stub fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How do you pay using reliablerxpharmacy?  There's no prompt when I try to go to the websites checkout for paying by card...........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mangyH2obuffalo said:

How do you pay using reliablerxpharmacy?  There's no prompt when I try to go to the websites checkout for paying by card...........

It's harder now. I tried to get it for my friend and ran into the same problem. I think you need another payment gateway or bitcoin, etc. 

 

I've emailed with the owner before, and for obvious reasons he will help you as much as he can to get the payment through. Reliable and honest guy though.

If you add in your phone number, a staff will call you back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...