How to Buy Revia/Naltrexone in Thailand

Rulesandways

4 hours ago, Skytrain2hell said:

My apologies for misunderstanding then.

At the time of that post, I didn't drink for 20+ months (and didn't drink on NY's either). 

I did decide/plan to medicate again on Christmas as the little demon was still ringing in my ear here and there. I'll copy and paste what I wrote on a naltrexone forum below:

So on Christmas, 22 months since not having a drink, I decided to have a drink. 2.5 cans and a glass of bubbly to be precise (with a Nodict appetizer 90 minutes before).

Rewinding a bit, I've been wondering when this day would come. I don't remember exactly when I knew I was done with alcohol, but I've had it in my mind that one day I would come back to try it again. I've had a lot of stress over the past few months, and that little bug in my head was still there wanting to go back to that dopamine rush of chugging a beer. It was never a strong bug, and it was usually squashed because I didn't want to go back to my drinking days (daze).

I figured another day of medication would help, and boy did it help. I really didn't enjoy it that much while drinking. It was ok, but the best part was the flavor of this Japanese apricot beverage in a can. It was delicious with just 3% alcohol. I had two of those, half of a beer, and really didn't like the feeling. The bubbly was something I brought for the party, and was dragged into having a glass before I left.

The next day I woke up feeling a bit sad...alcohol is a depressant after all. I was in a cloud for half the day, which helps me further know that I don't want to go back to drinking. There is nothing there for me at all, and there are so many better things to be doing with my life. All went to plan, and this dinosaur is still extinct.

Happy New Year to all. Wishing everyone the best with an improved life.

My full thread is here: http://optionssavelives.freeforums.net/thread/1911/dad

Happy new year all. No never had problems with alcohol, but LDN is supposed to do wonders for many people with other problems like my ex, so wanted to find a source so she could try it. I give up, not trusting customs after many bad experiences. 

On 1/2/2020 at 6:05 PM, cusanus said:

Happy new year all. No never had problems with alcohol, but LDN is supposed to do wonders for many people with other problems like my ex, so wanted to find a source so she could try it. I give up, not trusting customs after many bad experiences. 

It's absolutely incredible. If I become a millionaire, I will definitely spread this around as much as I can. It saved my life and improved everyone's lives around me.

• 1 month later...

Few people here have been completely straight with TV readers. While Naltrexone is used for excessive alcohol use & saves lives in heroin overdoses, at least some folks are talking about LDN, low-dose Naltrexone. It's used for a lot of autoimmune diseases. I'm hoping to try it to raise low cortisol which is leaving me sleepless, anxious, and depressed.

As there are no compounding pharmacies in Thailand, here's the recipe for those who may be interested:

"All you'd need to have is a glass jar with a sealed lid, a 100 ml measuring tube, and some 10 ml plastic syringes. 

Boil water, let it cool. Then measure out 100 mls of boiled warm water and pour it into the jar. Drop a 50 mg Naltrexone tablet in it. Lid on and shake it up and put it in the fridge.

When you want an LDN dose, just shake the jar and draw off 2 mls if you want 1 mg of LDN, draw off 5 mls if you want 2.5 mg of LDN. etc.

Squirt the LDN liquid into a juice or flavoured drink and drink it. It won't taste of anything.

LDN is usually used with a starting dose of 0.5-1 milligrams, rising to 4.5 milligrams at the mostTherapeutic doses can be anywhere in the middle of that range and frequently between 2 and 3.5 mg. Taking too much LDN can cause side effects, so increases are usually by only 0.5 milligrams and only every 4-6 weeks. 

Side effects are rare with LDN but see here: http://recoveringwitht3.com/blog/low-dose-naltrexone-and-cortisol-connection. Supposed to raise 'neurotransmitters'.

For those wishing to explore LDN, there at two books:

The LDN Book by Linda Elsegood

The Promise of Low-Dose Naktrexone by Elaine A. Moore

Good luck!

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

I think for that I wrote a simple letter from myself saying that I need this, I have an alcohol problem, and want the meds (I'm not a doctor). I uploaded that in place of a doc's letter and it was fine. I don't think they actually care. You can probably upload your resume there and it would go through.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
22 hours ago, cusanus said:

Would you mind saying more? When did the injury occur? Etc... 

my tinnitus is getting louder by the month/year. (20+ years)

Now it is like a constant JET engine... many people think about suicide in this endless situation.

Years ago, I could still cover it up with the tv, but now, I hear it from the second I am awake, sometimes at 2 AM... bye bye sleep for that night/day.

I tried about anything in the supplement department.

LDN is supposed to maybe cool down the brain inflammation that does not go away once lit

if anyone has a few tablets left, willing to sell to me and I can see how it goes

1 hour ago, Bender Rodriguez said:

my tinnitus is getting louder by the month/year. (20+ years)

Now it is like a constant JET engine... many people think about suicide in this endless situation.

Years ago, I could still cover it up with the tv, but now, I hear it from the second I am awake, sometimes at 2 AM... bye bye sleep for that night/day.

I tried about anything in the supplement department.

LDN is supposed to maybe cool down the brain inflammation that does not go away once lit

if anyone has a few tablets left, willing to sell to me and I can see how it goes

Sure wish I could help. I believe I've got something similar, but could get no help, from attempts on my life ages 9-10. Large doses vitamin B have kept me together since 1984. There also seems likely to be an infection. Hits hard early morning about 4am. After many failures I've found an antibiotic that seems to be helping. For the first time in 50 years I may be getting a handle on it. Knock on wood. You can't get very concentrated B vitamins here, also expensive, but I strongly suggest you take up a dose equivalent to Puritans Stress B, also a good organic zinc and several grams Magnesium Citrate (not the sour kind). It won't cure anything but could easily reduce symptoms. Good luck ???? ????

16 hours ago, cusanus said:

Sure wish I could help. I believe I've got something similar, but could get no help, from attempts on my life ages 9-10. Large doses vitamin B have kept me together since 1984. There also seems likely to be an infection. Hits hard early morning about 4am. After many failures I've found an antibiotic that seems to be helping. For the first time in 50 years I may be getting a handle on it. Knock on wood. You can't get very concentrated B vitamins here, also expensive, but I strongly suggest you take up a dose equivalent to Puritans Stress B, also a good organic zinc and several grams Magnesium Citrate (not the sour kind). It won't cure anything but could easily reduce symptoms. Good luck ????????

thanks for the tip... but I tried b-100 mg , even several a day, for a while

I might try to increase my magnesium dose....

citrate is by definition a bit sour (citric acid)... might be magnesium oxide mixed with citrate...

I tried all kinds of magnesium... even threonate, the best bio available, expensive, did nothing

zinc, tried chelate, the useless gluconate, citrate...

as nobody in the world has found something that really works...

the success stories might be from a short deficiency and people who had "tinnitus" for a few weeks...

47 minutes ago, Bender Rodriguez said:

thanks for the tip... but I tried b-100 mg , even several a day, for a while

citrate is by definition a bit sour (citric acid)... might be magnesium oxide mixed with citrate...

I tried all kinds of magnesium... even threonate, the best bio available, expensive, did nothing

zinc, tried chelate, the useless gluconate, citrate...as nobody in the world has found something that really works...

the success stories might be from a short deficiency and people who had "tinnitus" for a few weeks...

Oh, goodness, where to start. There are two methods of preparing pure magnesium citrate. One produces a tasteless powder like calcium citrate, the other a very sour, exothermic powder. Magnesium citrate is the most usable form of Mg, and has the added benefit of being a laxative. The amount of B you say? If you aren't taking close to a thousand milligrams a day combined B1 B6 and B12, then you're wasting your time. B deficiencies are particularly common in older people or ones with neurological injury. It took five years to recover from my first TBI episode 39 years ago. I recovered by consuming some ounces of various B vitamins every day, handfuls, but they worked. Since then, I've learned that some people need more B than they get in their diets or they are definitely going to suffer gradual decline. It's also a scientific fact that magnesium is deficient in most modern diets. Has nothing to do with stories. These are realities. But it's up to you and no one else to find out what works, so why ask us?   

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I was in a clinical trial with this drug in the early 90s. It helped me not get the morning shakes, but for an alcoholic it doesn't work in the long term, only for heavy drinkers. Alcoholics want that buzz with naturally occurring endorphin opiates. Naltrexone stop these opiates and the high we crave. 

• 5 months later...

i just want to revive this old discussion. I would like to get back on Sinclair Method which helped me 10 years ago to control my drinking. I am for Revia or Naltrexone in Thailand too. Just got back from Bumrungrad in Bangkok and they do not carry this drug anymore, we searched with my behavioral health doctor for all possible names and analogs. He recommended other meds, but it will require to take drugs every day, which i would like to avoid.

Does anyone have experience to getting prescribed this in Bangkok or maybe someone bought it from overseas resently.

please share here, your help is much appreciated.

• 1 month later...
59 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

When making a solution by adding water, it's better to add Propylene Gycol, which you can buy in Thailand

Why would you want to make a solution with Revia caps?

If your thinking about titrating  it for LDN, forget about. it,

Revia is slow release and no good for most LDN purposes.

Edited by LosLobo

7 minutes ago, LosLobo said:

Why would you want to make a solution with Revia caps?

If your thinking about titrating  it for LDN, forget about. it,

Revia is slow release and no good for most LDN purposes.

I don't but someone above was. 

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

I don't but someone above was. 

Be aware ...

Revia/High Dose Naltrexone (HDN) 50 mg is slow release and the slow release version is unsuitable for Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN) usage.

As a usual LDN regime requires a peak serum level for only a few hours after bedtime slow release is totally unsuitable.

So therefore there is no point in buying HDN and titrating it down yourself to the therapeutic dose of 3 or 4.5 mg.

It is better to buy the required non slow release LDN to the required dose from an overseas compounding pharmacy.

LDN 2020 Dosing

Edited by LosLobo

• 3 months later...
On 6/17/2021 at 11:44 AM, MasterBaker said:

i just want to revive this old discussion. I would like to get back on Sinclair Method which helped me 10 years ago to control my drinking. I am for Revia or Naltrexone in Thailand too. Just got back from Bumrungrad in Bangkok and they do not carry this drug anymore, we searched with my behavioral health doctor for all possible names and analogs. He recommended other meds, but it will require to take drugs every day, which i would like to avoid.

Does anyone have experience to getting prescribed this in Bangkok or maybe someone bought it from overseas resently.

please share here, your help is much appreciated.

I’m interested also in obtaining Naltrexone…. Any updates anyone?

• 4 months later...

For anyone that is trying to buy Naltrexone (Revia) in Thailand, I ordered it online on 6th March and it arrived today 16th March. 10 days, at a cost of $316.20 for 60 pills.

I ordered it from www.evo-pharmacy.com

It was easy and painless. I got an email shortly after ordering with a tracking number. I checked the tracker each day and tracked the progress from India to Bangkok. 

I fully recommend buying from them. If I need to re-order, I will order from them.

I have no idea if the so called "The Sinclair Method" (TSM) will work for me not. I've tried the AA route. Tried cold turkey. So this is worth a shot. You can read about it here:

https://www.sinclairmethod.org

Hope this helps anyone that may be looking. This youtube video also resonated with me: 

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/10/2022 at 1:31 PM, valesolove said:

I do not obsess over alcohol like I used to. On occasion when I have wanted a glass of wine, I take it approximately an hour prior and can actually drink like a normal person (1-2 glasses vs. 1-2 bottles). This medication is a God send.

Interesting, I had the same experience, but it was very boring not getting that hit of natural opiates that alcoholics' bodies produce. 

• 2 months later...