Airport transfer to Patong Hotel

sweatalot

Last i went, it was still the old terminal, the van charged 180baht per head airport to patong. Is there still a van providing such service? What about from Patong to the airport, is there a van i can catch for 180bath or I'd just have to settle down with taxi?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, parirparir said:

Last i went, it was still the old terminal, the van charged 180baht per head airport to patong. Is there still a van providing such service? What about from Patong to the airport, is there a van i can catch for 180bath or I'd just have to settle down with taxi?

Yes, there still is that service. At the tour booth at the airport ask for their phonenumber for the way back.

On ‎13‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 2:36 AM, parirparir said:

I haven't received any feedback on this for a while, but the minivans did/do stop along the way and everyone is told to get out and go inside a shop where you will be told your hotel has closed, burnt down etc and you need to book accommodation through them.  They will also try to sell you day trips.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/26/2017 at 10:42 PM, weerap said:

Hello sweatalot, I think family car like toyota fotuner or toyota innova is enough, the price is between 860 - 1000 baht as per negotiation. if you need van i'm recommend make the reservation with taxi service or tour company is cheaper than hotel. try to check price at https://www.taxiphuket.com

hi weerap. We followed your advice and got a commuter minivan with a decent driver for 900 Baht. I think that was ok

btw. We enjoyed the holidays

9 hours ago, sweatalot said:

hi weerap. We followed your advice and got a commuter minivan with a decent driver for 900 Baht. I think that was ok

btw. We enjoyed the holidays

At this time of the year that is the right price for a commuter van with up to 4 passengers

• 2 weeks later...

Archived