Man shot after karaoke girl screams: "He's just too BIG for me!"

webfact

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, cyberfarang said:

Obviously a scam. Those prostitutes probably do this often, customer pays upfront girls make excuses not to fulfill the service and the customers are refused their money back. Karaokes are places to avoid.

u do not get out much do u ?

I thought this was why the girls in the go-gos were always groping me. To make sure I wasn't "too" big !  :w00t:

Either that or they were checking to see if they were going to have to offer me a discount. :sad:

8 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

Obviously a scam. Those prostitutes probably do this often, customer pays upfront girls make excuses not to fulfill the service and the customers are refused their money back. Karaokes are places to avoid.

this works with TOURISTs not locals........................lol.

PS  Thai big is different from Farang big............................lol.

I guess "BIG" is a relative term

If you compare it to other Farang about the same 

However if you compare it to Thai men Then I do understand why the Thai prostitute went running

She had just seen a KING COBRA rather than a Tree Snake 

Now you know why a lot of Thai woman love Farang 

5 hours ago, Thechook said:

Surely the prostitute wouldn't be that tight

Likely worried about slackening up/future business as much as having to put in too much effort and endure some pain. They prefer little willies and little effort. Whichever way you look at it, it you're into that kind of thing, it's just bad service all round. Surely not in Thailand. :smile:

19 minutes ago, Kerryd said:

I thought this was why the girls in the go-gos were always groping me. To make sure I wasn't "too" big !  :w00t:

Either that or they were checking to see if they were going to have to offer me a discount. :sad:

Or a bit of sympathy?  :giggle:

Just a few thoughts:

1. There are brothels in Thailand?
  2. Did he get his money back?
  3. Maybe he wanted a backdoor deal ... and, as it turns out, he sure got one!
  4. Now, I get really pissed off about this. Seriously! If women knew anything about the most basic of concepts in mechanical engineering, they would know about pistons and revolutions per minute and torque. Smaller is better. I think she knew.
  5. The truth, guys, is that when women say "size matters", if you really dig deep down into it (LOL), they really mean wallet size matters. Try it next time you meet a woman. Show some 100 B. and others 3000 B. and see what kind of action you get. Add your piston into the mix and report back with some data. I have a big Pentium computer that can handle anything, from stochastics to ... fractals (pronounce it the British way),... 

Laugh all you like this is not an uncommon occurrance. I had a friend who ran a private brothel in Australia. It was a standing joke there that one client was huge and there was only one of the women that would accommodate him. He told them it was the only place that would service him in area.

On my first trip to Chiangmai, many years ago, before I knew the difference between karaokes in Thailand and those in other countries, I walked into a place and was greeted by a beautiful girl who asked me up to the VIP room. I immedately realized I was in the wrong place, and explained to her that I just wanted to sing along.  She smiled, and in the most sultry of voices said, "you can sing...you can do ANYTHING."

6 hours ago, Thechook said:

Surely the prostitute wouldn't be that tight

She is judge and jury and runner on this topic. No mention of a refund I guess. I ran into this one time since arriving here and the girl involved would have nothing to do with foreigners because of this fact. She apparently had a bad experience and was in the hospital for a while and yes I realize this guy was Thai just saying. 

Archived