Man shot after karaoke girl screams: "He's just too BIG for me!"

webfact

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, huangnon said:

THB 2,500. Not a bad price to pay to have some girl scream how big your dick is, in front of your mates. :thumbsup:

Top qualitee Nana Plaza comfort wimmen charge 2500 baht.   I doubt thai boys are paying 2500 for a country girl.   I call Fake News!

3 hours ago, Phuketboy said:

Lucky she didn't go with a westerner then

Why? Surveys show that the average erect Western penis is under six inches in length - or just half an inch longer than its Thai equivalent.

Of course, a minority of Westerners and Thais are much more generously endowed. Some of the biggest pricks one has the misfortune to encounter are members of this Forum.

Just now, Krataiboy said:

Why? Surveys show that the average erect Western penis is under six inches in length - or just half an inch longer than its Thai equivalent.

Of course, a minority of Westerners and Thais are much more generously endowed. Some of the biggest pricks one has the misfortune to encounter are members of this Forum.

I hear from many a thai girl Japaneese men are the best sex animals on the planet.......................they just cant get enough.  Farangs say otherwise.   who should i believe.............................lol.

6 hours ago, ezzra said:

I was always told that ' you can't scar a whore with a dick ' apparently, that's

not true now,

On the other hand, I know many women who'd love to be in her shoes and be

presented with a ' big dick '....... horses for courses I guess....

To provide satisfaction most of these pay for play places should like a shoe store advertise sizes or how much stress and wear and tear their selection of product will take and price it accordingly. Just ask the girl her size limit and if it fits the deal is signed. You might not get the accompanying body shape that you wanted but you cannot have everything. 

2 hours ago, F4UCorsair said:

Nor me.  I don't go to karaoke bars.

Me neither I hate to sing for my supper. I think that is for the birds and well male birds really have to do the color display, strutting singing bit to attract a mate. I am surprised that they are not to pooped to pop.

21 minutes ago, Krataiboy said:

Lets keep it friendly guys yish uncalled for. 

6 hours ago, whatawonderfulday said:

And the man's "package" will be produced in court as evidence ?  He was a Thai so guess it must have been at least 3" in erect state perhaps !!!

And there should be re-inactment, it goes without saying!

9 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

Not a problem I'll ever encounter.

To the contrary I had a pool party once and made the mistake of letting the girls use my member as a diving board. Now every time I go out they quickly shout to all the unknowing girls in the bar while gripping their forearm " HE SAME MY ARM NOT GOOD NOT GOOD!!"

1 hour ago, SpeakeasyThai said:

So Thai typical  not to refund the customer his 2,000 baht. They hate refunds and will do anything not to hand over money.

I remember this happening with a Thai fellow in a 'Kareoke' I frequent

The Mamasan offered him a choice of one of the other girls

Archived