Man shot after karaoke girl screams: "He's just too BIG for me!"

webfact

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lots of sick people commenting on this story, making jokes about the woman,... I wish every single one of you will have to sleep with a woman that is ugly and as old as you. Of course, if IT hurts the women, who CARES! Do try to ignore; paint me as a troll,... Women are just holes for you, hey?  Why don't you buy slave women for your business? Oh! Sorry! You have! Do ignore me. I know I am right.

40 minutes ago, EnlightenedAtheist said:

Lots of sick people commenting on this story, making jokes about the woman,... I wish every single one of you will have to sleep with a woman that is ugly and as old as you. Of course, if IT hurts the women, who CARES! Do try to ignore; paint me as a troll,... Women are just holes for you, hey?  Why don't you buy slave women for your business? Oh! Sorry! You have! Do ignore me. I know I am right.

time to increase the lithium dose

On 19/02/2018 at 8:30 PM, EnlightenedAtheist said:

You must have missed the FACT that the woman in the OP put HERSELF up for sale, or do you think the customer forced her to work as a hooker?

• 3 weeks later...
On 14/02/2017 at 6:47 AM, whatawonderfulday said:

And the man's "package" will be produced in court as evidence ?  He was a Thai so guess it must have been at least 3" in erect state perhaps !!!

Google longmint lol

There was a very simple and effective solution to this problem. It would have involved common sense, respect, vision, dignity and a small amount of intelligence. Sir, we are very sorry. We understand you have paid, and for some reason this woman just does not want to perform the job, that she is getting paid to perform. We can offer you two options. Either you are free to choose another girl, or we will give you a complete refund. And you know something. We feel bad that this has happened. So, we will comp your drinks too. We have alot of pride in what we do, and we want to make sure our customers remain happy.

How often have we seen that approach employed here in the LOS? Well, you can all answer that. Why do most feel averse to this kind of approach? My guess, is the pathological aversion to losing face. As I have said before:

Face is no doubt, the greatest form of weakness, a human can engage in. Many will say it is societal, cultural, etc. No matter. It is the absolute and complete lack of the ability to introspect, and look within for the source of any problem, shortcoming, conflict, or issue. It is the polar opposite of spirituality, and therefore an absolute scourge on Buddha, and all of the precepts he taught. By practicing face, you are denying your spiritual heritage. You are refusing to man up. To take responsibility for your actions. If a man or a woman cannot, and will not take responsibility for their actions, the problems they create, the mistakes they make, and the issues they involve themselves in, what are they? Are they still an adult? Are they a complete individual, if they allow themselves to be limited by such infinitely small social convention? 

Who cares what people think of you? For those of us with high self esteem, it just does not matter. Sure, close friends and family. But strangers on the street? Who gives a rat's butt about this? It means nothing what they think, nor what they say about you. They count for nothing. They are just people, and people you do not know, nor will ever see again. Face is rife with self doubt, and by subscribing to this weakness, and man or woman is made a far lesser person. For those of us with high self esteem, we know who we are. What others think, what society thinks, what a guy or gal thinks, means less than zero.

Real men or women, simply own a situation, and take responsibility for their errors or mistakes. Small men, social deviants, or emotional adolescents deflect, obfuscate, attempt to confuse, and do everything in their power to deny that they made a mistake, or that they are responsible in any way, or on any level. They make up narratives about fake news, or alternative facts. Anything to avoid looking within, for the source of the problem. Anything.

19 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

There was a very simple and effective solution to this problem. It would have involved common sense, respect, vision, dignity and a small amount of intelligence. Sir, we are very sorry. We understand you have paid, and for some reason this woman just does not want to perform the job, that she is getting paid to perform. We can offer you two options. Either you are free to choose another girl, or we will give you a complete refund. And you know something. We feel bad that this has happened. So, we will comp your drinks too. We have alot of pride in what we do, and we want to make sure our customers remain happy.

How often have we seen that approach employed here in the LOS? Well, you can all answer that. Why do most feel averse to this kind of approach? My guess, is the pathological aversion to losing face. As I have said before:

Face is no doubt, the greatest form of weakness, a human can engage in. Many will say it is societal, cultural, etc. No matter. It is the absolute and complete lack of the ability to introspect, and look within for the source of any problem, shortcoming, conflict, or issue. It is the polar opposite of spirituality, and therefore an absolute scourge on Buddha, and all of the precepts he taught. By practicing face, you are denying your spiritual heritage. You are refusing to man up. To take responsibility for your actions. If a man or a woman cannot, and will not take responsibility for their actions, the problems they create, the mistakes they make, and the issues they involve themselves in, what are they? Are they still an adult? Are they a complete individual, if they allow themselves to be limited by such infinitely small social convention? 

Who cares what people think of you? For those of us with high self esteem, it just does not matter. Sure, close friends and family. But strangers on the street? Who gives a rat's butt about this? It means nothing what they think, nor what they say about you. They count for nothing. They are just people, and people you do not know, nor will ever see again. Face is rife with self doubt, and by subscribing to this weakness, and man or woman is made a far lesser person. For those of us with high self esteem, we know who we are. What others think, what society thinks, what a guy or gal thinks, means less than zero.

Real men or women, simply own a situation, and take responsibility for their errors or mistakes. Small men, social deviants, or emotional adolescents deflect, obfuscate, attempt to confuse, and do everything in their power to deny that they made a mistake, or that they are responsible in any way, or on any level. They make up narratives about fake news, or alternative facts. Anything to avoid looking within, for the source of the problem. Anything.

100%

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2017 at 6:47 AM, whatawonderfulday said:

And the man's "package" will be produced in court as evidence ?  He was a Thai so guess it must have been at least 3" in erect state perhaps !!!

All sounds like BS to me or should I say a cock and bull story.

On 3/17/2018 at 11:31 AM, spidermike007 said:

its simpler than that IMO, its money, pure and simple.

in this case, giving a refund is a net loss of money they have already cashed in,

in other cases, being caught red handed on a scheme means a loss of credibility (having been exposed as a thief already)

and in the long run, less opportunity to scam more people,

which in turn

is a loss of future expected income.

It is always about money, loss of face= loss of money and vice versa, in Land Of Scams

On 2/19/2018 at 8:30 PM, EnlightenedAtheist said:

There but for the grace of God go I...   The other day I managed to find in Cha-am's morning market a little stall that sold nice button up men's shirts I bought one, I might buy another one, soon.  After 18 months of walking 8 kms each day around this town I finally found a man's shirt selling stall.  Every thing else apart from food that was available for purchase at all the shops and market stalls were for women as is the case world wide in any shopping centre, 98% I would think.  Much of the money provided to purchase these items is provided by men, most are happy with that, most women are very happy with that...it's called payment for services rendered. Its been around for a long time, not perfect but yes its been around for a long long time.

Appears to be a scam to me. Customer pays money, girl makes excuse not to do the deed. I wonder how many other times these girls have tried the same ruse, knowing that most customers will be too scared to make a scene and probably walk out.

There have been many warnings issued about these karaoke scam places, best to avoid.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived