This Guy Is In The S###

bartender100

Dope dealers duped in sting operation

Brit faces deportation

Boonlua Chatree

Pattaya Drug enforcement officers on the constant lookout for illegal substances recently detained two dealers in a Jomtien area condominium following a sting operation.

Police, acting on a tip-off staked out the couple, 48-year-old Mark Harris, a UK national and 23-year-old Jarunant Siangsai from Nonthaburi. The pair was allegedly selling marijuana to tourists in the Walking Street area.

Undercover officers set a meeting with the couple to purchase eight bags of “weed” at the Jomtien condominium at about 1.30 a.m. on April 22.

Using marked bills, police made the deal, purchasing the marijuana from the pair before signaling fellow-officers to move in.

Police converged on the apartment and searched the couple, finding the marked bills and more drugs. A search of the apartment revealed a further 29 packets ready for sale.

A check of the Englishman’s passport also showed that his visa expired on August 18, 2003.

Both were taken to the station for further questioning.

Harris and Jarunant confessed to selling the drug, saying that their supplier was a foreigner but they did not know his name or nationality.

Harris was charged with illegally residing in the kingdom as well as supplying a class 5 illegal substance. Jarunant Siangsai was charged with aiding and abetting the sale of the same. Both face court appearances, with Harris facing eventual deportation after serving his sentence.

I believe the ultimate punishment in this instance would be eternal banishment to Siberia. Perhaps one better than our friendly Thai prison's, but just better. Any suggestions where he should truly be deported?

Thaimee.

It wasn't a bit of dope it was a stack of dope and this guy had been bragging about having it in his condo. He's an idiot and I hope he gets locked up for a few years.

Thay should Hang them and make an example of them

Bash

Has to be said.. Its only a bit of dope Bash, but its not like they wont have known what would happen if they got caught..

Yeah you are right, but rules is rules and no doubt it has left the door open for others to be fingered at the same time, guilty or not.

Don't do drugs in LOS, get pissed, shag birds by all means but don't do drugs.

Bash

I wondered about this myself. One would think the Thai's would like to put him in the monkey house for a while and then deport him to finish out his sentence in the UK? Maybe the story is wrong, or they are tired of tieing up the courts with falangs?

I really like the Pattaya mail, but they never seem to follow up on the arrests.

What really happens to all the falangs that get arrested, like the stupid Russians that robbed the bank, killed a police officer, fled via boat, busted. Since they killed a cop, I would think they would have sufered some accident or went for the guards guns while being hand cuffed and chained?

Bamboo sprout torture, bamboo sprout torture!!

Please don't kill them, instead kill their families, no, kill them twice, let a marching band step sideways over them while playing "Black or White" by Michael Jackson. Sever their fingers one by one and force them to watch as they are eaten by mutated pigs, and at night let them serve as elephants' pillows, and molest and slander their friends and casual aqcaintances, and finally; make them watch reruns of Ricky Lake for the rest of their miserable lives!

Change the penal code, it's all sissy stuff anyway. People should really be electrocuted for left hand side driving, there's far too much of that here. You're all a bunch of soft-hearted bleeders, you lot. Get a grip.

Please don't kill them, instead kill their families, no, kill them twice, let a marching band step sideways over them while playing "Black or White" by Michael Jackson. Sever their fingers one by one and force them to watch as they are eaten by mutated pigs, and at night let them serve as elephants' pillows, and molest and slander their friends and casual aqcaintances, and finally; make them watch reruns of Ricky Lake for the rest of their miserable lives!

Change the penal code, it's all sissy stuff anyway. People should really be electrocuted for left hand side driving, there's far too much of that here. You're all a bunch of soft-hearted bleeders, you lot. Get a grip.

It's funny how Thailand changes us all huh....!

Dutchy

It's funny how Thailand changes us all huh....!

Dutchy

Naaaaah, it isn't Thailand, it's them bleeding alienx abductors. Begone, foul stench! Is this an extraterrestrial egghead I see before me? Oh zxxxrp, wherefore art thou zxxxrp?? :o

/Meadish

"Black or White" by Michael Jackson.

You know that's a very good question, I reckon he looks a bit like Marcel Marceau the bloke from mimestoppers.

This organisation works on the same lines as crimestoppers but with a much more worthwhile purpose.

The other crap piece of music in the same vein was Ebony and Ivory by Stevie Wonder and Paul McCartney.

For those of you who missed this gem its a song about racial harmony by two multi millionaires played on pianos.