Jump to content
Thai Visa Forum

Looking for an established Thai language school


Recommended Posts

Language schools fall under the classification of being a informal school. That is why only 90 day extensions can be granted by immigration up to a year of total stay before needing to go out for a new non-ed visa.

If he was to enroll in a university to study Thai he might be able to get one year extensions.


Link to post
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...