Does it matter if your girl was a hooker?

eldragon

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, JAFO said:

Having been here 10+ years I have seen and witnessed lots.  So here is why I can comment with knowing about prostitutes. When I was stationed here by the company I worked for I was at the JW Marriott in BKK. When I was bored I would go down and sit across the street from the Nana area.  I'd watch what rolled in and out of there. In fact it became my free Friday entertainment as there was always something going on. I got to know the security guard at the office building across the street and we would sit in chairs, have some grub and watch the activities.  Was interesting. So lots of drunks and loud mouth foreigners acting like fools. I'd see gals leave with some dumpy old foreigner to return in a few hours to nestle up next to a new guy.  I'd laugh because that new John had no idea that the gal who is now kissing on him was likely on her knees just a bit a go.  The security guard said "Hope she brushed her teeth" LoL. I'd see staggering drunk foreigners groping girls and they would look bummed about it but money is money. That to me shows low self esteem that they won't say NO that money is more important than self respect.  I found the experience enlightening and rather disturbing  but it was a way to pass some time.  

So I have seen a lot and I heard Pattaya walking street is even worse then Nana. 

Really and you never saw a reasonable, standard weight guy with a bargirl. It happens just as much with normal looking guys as with the fat drunk stereotypes you portray to present the most negative picture possible.

Many of the bargirls can and do say no but unfortunately i guess some of them face so many pressures from the bar they realistically cannot!

You really think that some guys have no idea that a bargirl has entertained other men, of course they do but they choose to block from their mind.

Observing only  is a very minor form of understanding, you would have a much better idea even if you just talked to a few, then you can start to judge them.

2 minutes ago, georgemandm said:

I have not  done one thing wrong have I just say I am not in to hookers .

if I get a holiday do you think I care no , I made a statement on here and people like you  attack , what I say , so looks like your the one who is up set with the thai hookre think not me , why is that can you tell me .

Calling people pieces of shit is against the forum rules and the reason why your other posts were removed.

Can you please show me my posts were I have attacked you.

As for hookers (Thai or not) they do not upset me at all infact I think its great they have chosen the worlds oldest profession to put food on their tables. Much better than stealing and selling drugs.

2 minutes ago, Don Mega said:

Calling people pieces of shit is against the forum rules and the reason why your other posts were removed.

Can you please show me my posts were I have attacked you.

As for hookers (Thai or not) they do not upset me at all infact I think its great they have chosen the worlds oldest profession to put food on their tables. Much better than stealing and selling drugs.

No  personal attacks get you band ok 

and I have not attack you .

i have been called worse then that but I not care .

you are  attacking me now ok just keep it to the  topic ok .

and go away.

And in many ways it is a pretty strong argument. And look how many guys want to pay good money for an Online girl to sleep with them because they convince themself she is not a hooker !  How weird is that ?

I think the only real differential is that some work in a bar, others don't. Or that some demand money and others don't but are either offered money or still expect payment in money or kind.

I rented my condo to a Canadian dude, really cool guy and was overjoyed that a girl approached him at T21 shopping mall on lower Sukhumvit on his very first day and wanted to go with him. He said she wasn't even a hooker

I didn't burst his bubble

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, georgemandm said:

and go away.

You need help.

3 minutes ago, georgemandm said:

and go away.

Hmmm ok, Iam attacking you, how do you figure that ?

3 minutes ago, georgemandm said:

and go away.

You have made attacks against Thai folk.........Plug your brain in and think a little...

27 minutes ago, Don Mega said:
28 minutes ago, georgemandm said:

What hookres or  prostitute or a pice of s??? Witch they are .

And there you go again. Do you know why your posts keep getting removed ?

because not all of them are witches :smile:

I say this with tongue in cheek and wearing my crash helmet: Don't you know that prostitution in Thailand is illegal? Every time you engage in sex with a Thai "girl of the night", you continue to encourage her to break the law!  

Not really. The exchange of sex for money, as long as not carried out "promiscuously" is not illegal. Prostitution of sorts has been and still is part of Thai culture and something that many men, at all levels of society, have partaken in.

14 minutes ago, rogeroc said:

It obviously has not happened to you yet and i hope it does not. I personally think your paragraph is naive

Well, since we are throwing around opinions; it seems to me that any man who cannot find a good woman and maintain a civil relationship no matter what situations or circumstances change is not much of a man or a poor judge of women or both.

I've been married to three different women and have had two different business partners. Two of the marriages ended in divorce, but they were civil, we are still friends and my current wife knows both of them. Both my businesses ended, one successfully, one not so. However, both ended amicably. In fact, one of the men is here in Thailand and we see each other often. The reason all of them ended so well, I believe, is that we trusted each other and we were honest and truthful in the relationship.

1 minute ago, transam said:

You have made attacks against Thai folk.........Plug your brain in and think a little...

You show me we're I have  attacked thai folk you are talking s??? Ok .

keep it to hookres ok .

i am saying I don't like hookers ok be it thai or from the west.

Depends how much wear and wear the pussy has suffered, any prostitute that has has a few thousand through her will hardly be in the same tight state of a virgin or women who only has sex a few times prior. Some prostitutes privates are in a horrible state. 

3 minutes ago, thai3 said:

Depends how much wear and wear the pussy has suffered, any prostitute that has has a few thousand through her will hardly be in the same tight state of a virgin or women who only has sex a few times prior. Some prostitutes privates are in a horrible state. 

You're sure you didn't get something wrong?  

https://mysticalsex.wordpress.com/2014/11/02/the-kama-sutra-size-chart/

Archived