Does it matter if your girl was a hooker?

eldragon

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, ChrisKC said:

What about the so-called nice girl, never engaged with prostituting herself but meeting with a man who has regularly paid for sex with women but nearly always considers himself to be of higher moral standing than them?

Many Thai prostitutes DO feel some shame in what they do but rarely is shame felt by men for what they do (with them)

I guess it's too bad women can't go out and pay for sex too. Lol.

I do feel shame though. I wish I'd never tried paid sex and definitely wouldn't brag about it. It's a slippery slope and I'm just glad I haven't fallen way down it.

I have been visiting Thailand for 15 years and lved in Phuket for four. I used to ask the girls either in bars or massage "Do you have any kids?",

and because 99% of them said yes, and how their Thai husband or boyfiend left them for almost any reason, (one was was at Uni 22yo virgin, he was a soldier and said he loved her, they had sex a couple of times, she gets pregnant, so out of school and two years later leaves her for a 17yo pretty girl with no kids.)

I now ask "How many kids do you have? And 99% of the time they say one, two or three, and that they are with her mum in her village (usually in Issan),

and she supports mum, dad and the kids, I hav stopped calling them Hooker, or in Thai Soapany, and call tmem "unmarried mothers" or "single mothers"

if asked by peopl that have no understanding that their is no welfare, or chid maintenance laws or Govt assistance of any kind for "single mothers",

(you can in fact starve here unlike Australia and most developed countries) they do what is required due to love of family. If you think about it, they may get the odd Brad Pitt cheating on Angelina, but 99% of customers are over 50yo, over weight and drunk. Could you have slept with a fat over 50yo drunk Australian woman when you were 24yo for the $40 yu get so you can feed your kids or get dad the heart operation he needs (or a new cow)?

I personally thnk they have "the moral high ground" in this situation,  and most would jump at th chance to marry of be the full time girfriend of a guy if he could provide

40,000BHT a month plus living epenses so she could send 30,000Bht home. I have personally seen (unknown to her) the receipt for funds she sent (2,500Bht)

the day after I gave a single mother 3,000Bht for the night before. I have never paid for sex in Aus, coz there is welfare and so the only girls that do that job usually have a drug problem, or other issues and look to me like HIV on legs. But here I have slept with a few unmarried mothers that were attractive, honest and willing to do things to support her family,  that I can only respect, not deride.

NS

17 minutes ago, JAFO said:

Some reality in there but keep in mind there are professional Thai men too. We tend to generalize that all Thai men are uneducated losers like many say about Thai women. There is a "professional business" segment of Thailand that never seems to be discussed. It's always hookers, Peasants, scammers drunk young Thai men losers etc.  I know this is why I have a much broader view of Thailand when responding in forums.  

It's funny because your Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am comment is heard through out the world.  US women say same stuff about their US men. Guys will be guys. 

Fair points but the guys here are more irresponsible and we see that in the continual abandonment issues. But let's get to SEX (much more interesting). Many of the Thai girls I have been with are almost 'virginal' when it comes to 'spicing it up' and they tell me thai guys are just plain... Vanilla.  Many Thai girls like western guys as we are more 'open' and, of course, have more money but let's not get into that last one.

3 minutes ago, eldragon said:

I do feel shame though. I wish I'd never tried paid sex and definitely wouldn't brag about it. It's a slippery slope and I'm just glad I haven't fallen way down it.

I gather a surprisingly high percentage of women do pay for sex

5 minutes ago, eldragon said:

really?  why?  we all pay one way or another eldragon for me it's convenient and honest

10 minutes ago, eldragon said:

Women can and do - yes, there are places here for that...

Yep, that pretty much covers that subject.

Which is why, I suppose I am currently stuck in neutral. Living alone in C. Mai now for almost a year since the breakup. Still have a glimmer of finding a cute, little Thai girl with a "heart of gold" for us to take care of each other and yet ... oh, bother... 555 If you have your Thai connections and know of an ideal country girl who would count her lucky stars to find a good man ... Hey! A guy can hope!!!

13 minutes ago, eldragon said:

I dont feel any shame but i guess you are right it is a potential slippery slope. Too easy, too convenient and minimal hassle and responsibility.

On 14/02/2017 at 6:06 PM, Seligne2 said:

I find that 80 percent of the working girls you call "hookers" are rural and uneducated with two kids (living with ma and pa) to support. I do not find them morally defective in any way.  I think they would say that they will do whatever is necessary to care for their families. I would trust women in this category.

There may be 20 percent (that percentage I suspect is a bit high), who are turned on by the lifestyle, the money, the dangers involved, etc.) I would avoid getting involved with one of this group.

A hooker , is a hooker ,  dose not  matter we're she comes from or why she dose it she is still a  prostitute .

I for one would never ever trust a  prostitute . 

On 14/02/2017 at 10:36 PM, Razzler1973 said:

Does it matter to me? Yes.

It may not matter to others. I mean, there's a whole host of reasons. There's really no point getting into a deeper discussion about 'can a working girl be honest' etc, of course they can but there are so many other women out there why would I want to take a girl from a bar

Very , very true words, why do men still take on  prostitute , gets me .

3 minutes ago, georgemandm said:

A hooker , is a hooker ,  dose not  matter we're she comes from or why she dose it she is still a  prostitute .

I for one would never ever trust a  prostitute . 

Have you read Post 93?

Putting full trust in anyone is unwise

On 2/14/2017 at 4:46 PM, rogeroc said:

No and yes and trust is an overated emotion.

Trust may be overrated to you, but for me, trust is absolutely necessary for any lasting relationship. It really makes no difference if it is the love and emotion of a relationship with a woman, the comaraderie of a relationship with a friend, the community of a relationship with a religion, or the reciprocity of a relationship with a business partner. If I can't trust you, you will never get close to me.

14 hours ago, anotheruser said:

This thread would be funner and more productive as a poll. Let's have a vote on it and put this matter to rest forever. 

I would not put this matter to rest forever, it is a very good topic, and there are thousands of Thai visa members old and new who will have an interest in it, and it will be of very good help to them.

On 14/02/2017 at 10:59 PM, eldragon said:

Good point. But some of us find the "good Thai girl" a bit boring. They tend to come across as censored in the way they express themselves. Bargirls on the other hand can have a more attractive attitude and seem easier to connect with bc they don't care as much what their peers think about them and they're not afraid to speak their mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Now I did laugh at your statement.

Prostitute are you joking, nothing but no good woman in my mind, just a pice of shit I think .

that is my  thoughts , you think  different to me . 

Lots and lots of thai woman who don't work in the bar and very good and very easy to talk to , I think you need to get away from the hookers and meet  decent thai woman.

On 2/14/2017 at 1:34 AM, eldragon said:

But it still feels a little hypocritical to say I'm more trustworthy than a hooker.

its more than hypocritical, id say its an ignorant statement at best,  to say you are or anyone is more trustworthy because of what profession they are in is narrow minded and ignorant,!!!! i could go on but why ?

3 minutes ago, georgemandm said:

Prostitute are you joking, nothing but no good woman in my mind, just a pice of shit I think .

Lots and lots of thai woman who don't work in the bar and very good and very easy to talk to , I think you need to get away from the hookers and meet  decent thai woman.

another ignorant statement DECENT  what does that mean  close minded fool

24 minutes ago, nsimmons said:

I personally thnk they have "the moral high ground" in this situation,  and most would jump at th chance to marry of be the full time girfriend of a guy if he could provide 40,000BHT a month plus living epenses so she could send 30,000Bht home.

Here's where I don't agree with you. Where do these girls get off expecting an "allowance" that equates to three or four times as much as their potential suitors back home (farmers, factory workers, bar backs, etc.) could earn in a month? Or double what you're average salaryman who would never date them makes in BKK? I've always found this to be one of the absurd parts of entertaining a relationship with these girls. Their expectations are unrealistic or skewed by all the idiots who throw money at their friends and family.

Just now, eldragon said:

Here's where I don't agree with you. Where do these girls get off expecting an "allowance" that equates to three or four times as much as their potential suitors back home (farmers, factory workers, bar backs, etc.) could earn in a month? Or double what you're average salaryman who would never date them makes in BKK? I've always found this to be one of the absurd parts of entertaining a relationship with these girls. Their expectations are unrealistic or skewed by all the idiots who throw money at their friends and family.

you calling me and my friends idiots up yours you cheap bastard

30 minutes ago, georgemandm said:

Yeah, until you find out there's a boyfriend or fiance somewhere in the background that she doesn't like, but feels compelled to be with b/c he makes good money and the family likes him. Then tell me how good that girl is. Lol.

I don't see how you could ever trust a girl that's conservative to the point of being unable to express herself in a straightforward manner. The most honest, sincere women I've met here were from the lower class, and very likely hookers at one time or another.

Archived