Does it matter if your girl was a hooker?

eldragon

On February 14, 2017 at 2:06 PM, Seligne2 said:

I find that 80 percent of the working girls you call "hookers" are rural and uneducated with two kids (living with ma and pa) to support. I do not find them morally defective in any way.  I think they would say that they will do whatever is necessary to care for their families. I would trust women in this category.

There may be 20 percent (that percentage I suspect is a bit high), who are turned on by the lifestyle, the money, the dangers involved, etc.) I would avoid getting involved with one of this group.

I just wonder where you got your figure of 80% from. Many years ago when I did frequent the Bar scene etc,. I wound have put a figure of less than 50% for those girls who had a child. And while it's true that some did feel compelled to enter the

sex industry in order to support their child/s and parents. Many more  did so due to persuasion from there Friends,who were already in the industry. Others because they were basically lazy,yet wanted the finer things in life. With others maybe a drug or gambling addiction.

What you need to ask yourself, why did so many girls with the same background, not enter the sex industry. Perhaps they had a supported family,for example.

I would add, a bar owner( Thai) once said to me, "a person who is prepared to ignore the past history of these girls, must be someone special",some would possible use a different word. Personnally I would never be able to accept such a girl,it would always be on my mind,proving if nothing else,that I'm not special.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I took up with a  sex trade worker and it became public knowledge, my father would suspend my inheritance, whilst his wife would execute the  power of attorney they hold on my behalf seizing my money for fear it would be lost to a gold digger. My family would tell me off and my younger more socially responsible relatives would call me a sex trafficker or an exploiter of women. My co-workers would ridicule me behind my back, and my employer would perhaps encourage me to go look for work elsewhere.  Everyday I would worry/ wonder if I was infected with  the leftovers of a previous client, especially warts or herpes.  After a short time together, and our inability to have an intelligent discussion, I would probably ask myself why I took up with someone well below my social position, and of  limited education and intellectual capability. Then I would call the people who specialize in these matters and ask them to come haul away the trash.

Happy?

The cold harsh reality is that well adjusted men who have some redeeming features do not need to take up with a  prostitute. Sorry, but marrying one of these sperm receptacles is what losers do. These hookers are for the most part mentally ill and are incapable of maintaining a stable relationship, just like the loser farangs they marry.

8 minutes ago, eldragon said:

Here's where I don't agree with you. Where do these girls get off expecting an "allowance" that equates to three or four times as much as their potential suitors back home (farmers, factory workers, bar backs, etc.) could earn in a month? Or double what you're average salaryman who would never date them makes in BKK? I've always found this to be one of the absurd parts of entertaining a relationship with these girls. Their expectations are unrealistic or skewed by all the idiots who throw money at their friends and family.

I guess the answer to that is that most professions that the majority of people don't want to engage in pay better !

4 minutes ago, geriatrickid said:

If I took up with a  sex trade worker and it became public knowledge, my father would suspend my inheritance, whilst his wife would execute the  power of attorney they hold on my behalf seizing my money for fear it would be lost to a gold digger. My family would tell me off and my younger more socially responsible relatives would call me a sex trafficker or an exploiter of women. My co-workers would ridicule me behind my back, and my employer would perhaps encourage me to go look for work elsewhere.  Everyday I would worry/ wonder if I was infected with  the leftovers of a previous client, especially warts or herpes.  After a short time together, and our inability to have an intelligent discussion, I would probably ask myself why I took up with someone well below my social position, and of  limited education and intellectual capability. Then I would call the people who specialize in these matters and ask them to come haul away the trash.

Happy?

The cold harsh reality is that well adjusted men who have some redeeming features do not need to take up with a  prostitute. Sorry, but marrying one of these sperm receptacles is what losers do. These hookers are for the most part mentally ill and are incapable of maintaining a stable relationship, just like the loser farangs they marry.

So you have narrow minded parents and employers, i guess most of us do 

Some men pay for sex for reasons which you clearly do not undersand.

25 minutes ago, chuang said:

So what is the difference between one who sleeps around for money and one who sleeps around for free....:shock1:

The one who does is for money can have sex with anyone they want and tell you he (or she) is a customer. And you have to accept it :sad:

1 hour ago, smotherb said:

Trust may be overrated to you, but for me, trust is absolutely necessary for any lasting relationship. It really makes no difference if it is the love and emotion of a relationship with a woman, the comaraderie of a relationship with a friend, the community of a relationship with a religion, or the reciprocity of a relationship with a business partner. If I can't trust you, you will never get close to me.

The difficulty with trust is that it is based on past performance. And nobody can predict the oft surprising future. Some are definitely more perceptive than others in this area and that trait might be a great indicator of success. But think of all the marriages and partnerships that start in warranted trust, but end in bitterness... and so, we make ourselves vulnerable, and the wise, vulnerable only in degrees. 

2 minutes ago, kenk24 said:

The difficulty with trust is that it is based on past performance. And nobody can predict the oft surprising future. Some are definitely more perceptive than others in this area and that trait might be a great indicator of success. But think of all the marriages and partnerships that start in warranted trust, but end in bitterness... and so, we make ourselves vulnerable, and the wise, vulnerable only in degrees. 

Trust is a mix of honesty and reliability. Of course, you can never predict the future, but you can exclude certain risks (like pregnancy) 

Everybody pays for sex.  Either financially, emotionally or relationship-wise.  They are forms of payment.  Some parts of the world are less understanding about the interchangeable nature of these.  One is not necessarily better or worse than another.

If somebody says "I never pay for sex" I respond: "What, you only want sex if you can take it for free?  Like a rapist, you mean?"

Trust works two ways too. I wonder how many men that have been bilked by Thai women were serious about them and not just entertaining themselves by sending em $1,000 and a few love letters every month. The first Thai girl I ever broke up with told me, "I knew you'd never be serious with me." That stung.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

A cash transaction is probably the most honest way of having sex there is. There is no pretence, no tell me you love me, no will you call me, no will you respect me in the morning BS. Both parties get exactly what they want out of the deal and everyone goes home happy.

Hi everyone,

Nice subject here.

Has anyone ever calculated , ratio sex/dollar with a "wife" ( Europeen or Yank or Canadian etc...) met the "proper way" with proper marriage , compare with the hiring of a sex worker .

That would be an interesting one...

3 minutes ago, eldragon said:

Trust works two ways too. I wonder how many men that have been bilked by Thai women were serious about them and not just entertaining themselves by sending em $1,000 and a few love letters every month. The first Thai girl I ever broke up with told me, "I knew you'd never be serious with me." That stung.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Don't mistake certainty for security. A Thai girl usually gets many promises from Farangs, but only a few Farangs keep their promises. So, Thai girls do what every economist would do: diversify the risk.

I flipped this open and read it because I get the news updates and it was curious of who the heck would write such stuff. No offense, but it will probably ne taken that way, but eldragon and most you guys got way toooo much time on your hands. Makes me wonder if most ever go outside and get some fresh air.

1 hour ago, chuang said:

So what is the difference between one who sleeps around for money and one who sleeps around for free....:shock1:

The difference is stupidity. Look at all the money she is missing out on.  LOL

2 hours ago, nsimmons said:

I have been visiting Thailand for 15 years and lved in Phuket for four. I used to ask the girls either in bars or massage "Do you have any kids?",

and because 99% of them said yes, and how their Thai husband or boyfiend left them for almost any reason, (one was was at Uni 22yo virgin, he was a soldier and said he loved her, they had sex a couple of times, she gets pregnant, so out of school and two years later leaves her for a 17yo pretty girl with no kids.)

I now ask "How many kids do you have? And 99% of the time they say one, two or three, and that they are with her mum in her village (usually in Issan),

and she supports mum, dad and the kids, I hav stopped calling them Hooker, or in Thai Soapany, and call tmem "unmarried mothers" or "single mothers"

if asked by peopl that have no understanding that their is no welfare, or chid maintenance laws or Govt assistance of any kind for "single mothers",

(you can in fact starve here unlike Australia and most developed countries) they do what is required due to love of family. If you think about it, they may get the odd Brad Pitt cheating on Angelina, but 99% of customers are over 50yo, over weight and drunk. Could you have slept with a fat over 50yo drunk Australian woman when you were 24yo for the $40 yu get so you can feed your kids or get dad the heart operation he needs (or a new cow)?

I personally thnk they have "the moral high ground" in this situation,  and most would jump at th chance to marry of be the full time girfriend of a guy if he could provide

40,000BHT a month plus living epenses so she could send 30,000Bht home. I have personally seen (unknown to her) the receipt for funds she sent (2,500Bht)

the day after I gave a single mother 3,000Bht for the night before. I have never paid for sex in Aus, coz there is welfare and so the only girls that do that job usually have a drug problem, or other issues and look to me like HIV on legs. But here I have slept with a few unmarried mothers that were attractive, honest and willing to do things to support her family,  that I can only respect, not deride.

NS

Still  prostitute 

7 minutes ago, Ozziefrog said:

Hi everyone,

Nice subject here.

Has anyone ever calculated , ratio sex/dollar with a "wife" ( Europeen or Yank or Canadian etc...) met the "proper way" with proper marriage , compare with the hiring of a sex worker .

That would be an interesting one...

The flaw in this is that you put a dollar figure to it.  For some men it's far more then just money.  But for the westerner male that got chapped by his western wife the anger he carries makes it all about risk assessment.  

1 hour ago, rogeroc said:

Have you read Post 93?

Putting full trust in anyone is unwise

Yes just read it , so what dose not  change the fact that they are still hookers and prostitute .

there a lots of thai woman that work hard to bring up there kids with out being  dirty filthy prostitute .

hookers are hookres and a pice of s???. 

3 minutes ago, georgemandm said:

Yes just read it , so what dose not  change the fact that they are still hookers and prostitute .

there a lots of thai woman that work hard to bring up there kids with out being  dirty filthy prostitute .

All of the ones I had were spotless. Cleaner in fact than a few of the western women I'd slept with.

Archived