Does it matter if your girl was a hooker?

eldragon

6 minutes ago, F4UCorsair said:

It would matter to me.  Never had the need for a hooker and never will.

I see no circumstance where I could see past her past, regardless of the degree of affection I felt for her, and she'd be cut adrift.

So do you ask the woman how many sex partners she's had before you do the deed or start a relationship? What's your cut-off point, 5, 10, 20, 50?

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, giddyup said:

Perhaps you shouldn't be so quick to judge.

Not at all am I judging, it is the truth I use to think like that 8 years ago but now I have  change my opinion on Thai women and hookers .

no  excuse for them to be  prostitute there just lazy sluts .

Millions of women in thailand don't sell their bodies for sex just the lazy ones do .

the truth is the place is a joke the amount of  prostitution  That go's on .

1 minute ago, georgemandm said:

Not at all am I judging, it is the truth I use to think like that 8 years ago but now I have  change my opinion on Thai women and hookers .

Millions of women in thailand don't sell their bodies for sex just the lazy ones do .

You described them as "dirty, filthy prostitutes" which say a lot about you.

I get that there are men that want to be single and prefer the rent as needed programs.  To each his own.  I doubt many will marry them because they know the deal.  It's a business transaction and it's likely they don't really respect them anyway. 

Some one posted about the gal who works in a job and makes very little and works long hours compared to the gal who is a prostitute who can triple her money and work less hours and choose her clients. While yes I will agree on the money part but what they have to deal with client wise has to be awful. It's not like many of the men are clean cut, good hygiene top shape health and body wise. Most these girls take on fat old dirty drunk or rude westerners and some likely abuse the gal. Some I have seen in my travels are just down right sad yet for a cheap price this gal will take him on.  Being a prostitute is not a glamorous job and the woman usually has very low self esteem.

I have never engaged in a paying for sex deal and will never which is why I could never even consider dating or engaging in a relationship with a gal that is or was a prostitute. I couldn't trust her, I would believe every call would be a former John looking for quick BJ. Again to the OP, it matters to me.    

20 minutes ago, Ozziefrog said:

Hi everyone,

Nice subject here.

Has anyone ever calculated , ratio sex/dollar with a "wife" ( Europeen or Yank or Canadian etc...) met the "proper way" with proper marriage , compare with the hiring of a sex worker .

That would be an interesting one...

After divorce i paid child support for 10 or more years at approximately (in baht 30000) per month. That allows in the region of 20 PAYG encounters per month. And i haven't even begun to consider the loss of millions of baht in lost property, the unnecessary spending on frivolous things etc. And all this before considering the emotional damage.

Of course if you have a successful marriage these equations won't apply, so it all depends

Just now, giddyup said:

You described them as "dirty, filthy prostitutes" which say a lot about you.

What has that got to do about me what a stupid reply.

you know f??? All about me .

what do you think they are ? .

why are you  attacking me or are you involved with one .

2 minutes ago, georgemandm said:

Do you know the daily routine of Thai girls so well? How can you tell which one is lazy?  Are you one of those Farangs that are permanently waiting the time of Thai girls during working hours?

1 minute ago, georgemandm said:

For you to generalise and describe all girls working as prostitutes as "dirty, filthy" just shows what a puritanical, closed mind you have. Is a $10,000 a night hooker dirty and filthy as well, or only Thai bar girls?

7 minutes ago, georgemandm said:

On the contrary we can tell a lot about you from your Posts and they don't paint a pretty picture.

Yes just read it , so what dose not  change the fact that they are still hookers and prostitute .
there a lots of thai woman that work hard to bring up there kids with out being  dirty filthy prostitute .
hookers are hookres and a pice of s???. 

Perhaps you're using the cheap hookers, who are usually found on the streets? Try upping your price range and maybe you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Like some people who responded to the topic, I find that most prostitutes are doing the job to take care of parents and their kids...while some people see this as a virtue, I fall into the minority of people who find it unacceptable...people who have children simply to provide for their (i.e., the parents) future are contemptible...why would you indenture a person upon birth? why give birth to an infant girl, with the absolute intent of obligating them to take care of you?  those are the values that are taught, and they are repulsive...these girls have an obligation to their parents that will never translate to a foreign man or her children...in their minds, children are simply "things" that must provide for the parents' comfort...so no...never even think about this group of bargirls...she will return to the bar because it is easy and there is no shame...parents are exploitive, and she will bring that set of beliefs to any relationship..i have no idea what percentage this group is, but they are the majority of girls in bars...about 60% i'd guess...

a second group really enjoys the lifestyle...they will return to the lifestyle any chance they get because it is fun...about 25% i'd guess...

a third group probably is rational and sees the job for what it is...and uses it as a means to independence (not looking for a white atm)...chances are these girls have tried various ways to improve, but have found it difficult...so they are using prostitution as a temporary fix...these girls are far and few...you won't find these girls in bars usually...they will go to clubs or beer gardens for a couple of days in a town not close to their homes, and will leave the grind asap...they use the money to pay rent on their shop, the mortgage on their own home,  or tuition...about 15% i'd guess...

if you were buying a ticket for a plane trip, and was told at check in that there was an 85% chance the plane would crash, would you take the flight?  for me, no...but for a lot of guys, they are willing to risk their lives being torn apart by a bar girl...the guys may be stupid or gullible, but they want to believe that he is lucky enough to have found the hooker with a heart of gold...add to the situation all the small and unexpected things that can derail a relationship under the best of circumstances, and i'm guessing that fewer than 5 out of 100 relationships with bar girls have any kind of success in the long term...

men in thailand need to understand that they may have a savior complex...wishing to save a struggling poor girl from a life of hardship...and get the appreciation of her in the form of devotion and sex...if you really have a need to save someone, just pick someone who is trying to find security the normal way...with hard work and personal investment, trying to be a better person...you can find these girls all around...they are factory workers, secretaries, shop owners, teachers, nurses, and government workers...and some are open to the idea of a relationship...you have a much better chance at happiness together...

2 hours ago, nsimmons said:

I have been visiting Thailand for 15 years and lved in Phuket for four. I used to ask the girls either in bars or massage "Do you have any kids?",

and because 99% of them said yes, and how their Thai husband or boyfiend left them for almost any reason, (one was was at Uni 22yo virgin, he was a soldier and said he loved her, they had sex a couple of times, she gets pregnant, so out of school and two years later leaves her for a 17yo pretty girl with no kids.)

I now ask "How many kids do you have? And 99% of the time they say one, two or three, and that they are with her mum in her village (usually in Issan),

and she supports mum, dad and the kids, I hav stopped calling them Hooker, or in Thai Soapany, and call tmem "unmarried mothers" or "single mothers"

if asked by peopl that have no understanding that their is no welfare, or chid maintenance laws or Govt assistance of any kind for "single mothers",

(you can in fact starve here unlike Australia and most developed countries) they do what is required due to love of family. If you think about it, they may get the odd Brad Pitt cheating on Angelina, but 99% of customers are over 50yo, over weight and drunk. Could you have slept with a fat over 50yo drunk Australian woman when you were 24yo for the $40 yu get so you can feed your kids or get dad the heart operation he needs (or a new cow)?

I personally thnk they have "the moral high ground" in this situation,  and most would jump at th chance to marry of be the full time girfriend of a guy if he could provide

40,000BHT a month plus living epenses so she could send 30,000Bht home. I have personally seen (unknown to her) the receipt for funds she sent (2,500Bht)

the day after I gave a single mother 3,000Bht for the night before. I have never paid for sex in Aus, coz there is welfare and so the only girls that do that job usually have a drug problem, or other issues and look to me like HIV on legs. But here I have slept with a few unmarried mothers that were attractive, honest and willing to do things to support her family,  that I can only respect, not deride.

NS

Your answer is just about the most sensible post I have ever seen on TV, you are spot on. There is no welfare system here and no recourse for the many women dumped by their husbands and literally left holding the baby. You are right, people with none or very little income can starve or die from illnesses which could be treated if only they could afford the medical bills. Like you, I have the greatest respect for the sacrifices these women make and most of them with a smile!

Just now, kenk24 said:

Not to mention WHO she is missing out on... you just don't get much sexier than a drunk drooling spittle and spouting drivel in a bar... 

Yeah they dont see that though, all they see is a lil chunk of yaba smouldering in the bottom of a glass pipe.

They always said : The worst hookers are the ones who get married.....

Most of married women are not good enough in bed to be hookers and can't even cook either...

The sentence that always makes me spuke is when a bloke died and the wife to say : " Oh Bob has always been a good provider....."

That's what we are fellows " Providers " 

5 minutes ago, hdkane said:

Like some people who responded to the topic, I find that most prostitutes are doing the job to take care of parents and their kids...while some people see this as a virtue, I fall into the minority of people who find it unacceptable...people who have children simply to provide for their (i.e., the parents) future are contemptible...why would you indenture a person upon birth? why give birth to an infant girl, with the absolute intent of obligating them to take care of you?  those are the values that are taught, and they are repulsive...these girls have an obligation to their parents that will never translate to a foreign man or her children...in their minds, children are simply "things" that must provide for the parents' comfort...so no...never even think about this group of bargirls...she will return to the bar because it is easy and there is no shame...parents are exploitive, and she will bring that set of beliefs to any relationship..i have no idea what percentage this group is, but they are the majority of girls in bars...about 60% i'd guess...

A nicely put point of view but equally don't forget that many would highly condemn the breakdown of the family unit and family support in the Western world. Right or wrong the children in Thailand and P'pinnes often do show a selfless attitude

2 minutes ago, kenk24 said:

Not to mention WHO she is missing out on... you just don't get much sexier than a drunk drooling spittle and spouting drivel in a bar... 

Exactly. I mean why do it for free if you are going to have to contend with the clients she will have to, best to take the hazard pay. 

10 minutes ago, micmichd said:

Do you know the daily routine of Thai girls so well? How can you tell which one is lazy?  Are you one of those Farangs that are permanently waiting the time of Thai girls during working hours?

I am not that  racist name you just called me ok .

i am just saying of what I see ok .

we are talking about  prostitute ok so keep it to that .

5 minutes ago, kenk24 said:

Many (regrettably not all) have a choice to say no and i have seen many guys turned away.

14 minutes ago, hdkane said:

a second group really enjoys the lifestyle...they will return to the lifestyle any chance they get because it is fun...about 25% i'd guess...

a third group probably is rational and sees the job for what it is...and uses it as a means to independence (not looking for a white atm)...chances are these girls have tried various ways to improve, but have found it difficult...so they are using prostitution as a temporary fix...these girls are far and few...you won't find these girls in bars usually...they will go to clubs or beer gardens for a couple of days in a town not close to their homes, and will leave the grind asap...they use the money to pay rent on their shop, the mortgage on their own home,  or tuition...about 15% i'd guess...

if you were buying a ticket for a plane trip, and was told at check in that there was an 85% chance the plane would crash, would you take the flight?  for me, no...but for a lot of guys, they are willing to risk their lives being torn apart by a bar girl...the guys may be stupid or gullible, but they want to believe that he is lucky enough to have found the hooker with a heart of gold...add to the situation all the small and unexpected things that can derail a relationship under the best of circumstances, and i'm guessing that fewer than 5 out of 100 relationships with bar girls have any kind of success in the long term...

men in thailand need to understand that they may have a savior complex...wishing to save a struggling poor girl from a life of hardship...and get the appreciation of her in the form of devotion and sex...if you really have a need to save someone, just pick someone who is trying to find security the normal way...with hard work and personal investment, trying to be a better person...you can find these girls all around...they are factory workers, secretaries, shop owners, teachers, nurses, and government workers...and some are open to the idea of a relationship...you have a much better chance at happiness together...

The last chapter is hard to understand. Do you mean a Farang should pick a poor Thai girl, pay for her, and then refuse to have sex with her?

All women worldwide are prostitutes!

They will only respond to something of value.

That may be said about all of us!

Marriage is legal prostitution.  If you don't believe it stop the cash flow and watch them leave.

Most young Thai women that move here are forced to work by their family to feed themselves and their family by sending money home. Many sex workers will tell you, "nobody cares."

With most  salaries so low, most turn to prostitution in the massage parlors, gogo bars, or work as an independent at a young age. Most continue the sex work part time their entire lives.  The money, travel and fun for many is too good to pass up.

Many have several cell phones for each long time customer.

Some customers send money for years and expect the lady to be available when they arrive.  Most gals will abandoned you for a week or two to keep the cash flow coming.  They will tell you a family member is sick. Even if you are living with them!

Thai woman over 35, find it almost impossible to get hired here because of Thai age limits. Those gals will admit at that age they are sex slaves for their families because of the age laws and are forced to still send money home to their families.

Many young Thai women come from extreme poverty and dysfunctional families.  Many have been ignored their entire lives and the abuse has damaged their child core inside them. Many lady boys are the way they are from said abuse. They have no soul and feel nothing except getting paid. 

Many sex workers have an addiction to sex and find their supply in the bars and through single ads. That is their playground. Many are alcoholics. Some on drugs.

If you love a pretty women and she makes you sick from what she says and the manipulations, and you feel you are pushed into a cul-de-sac; it's probably from a damage child core and this can be a narcissistic mental disorder.

The Covert Narcissist is the worst disorder and everyone should research that mental illness as they can become very dangerous and a nightmare to be involved with.  Some  victims even commit suicide from being manipulated and discarded from this disorder.  Some Narcissists even kill when they are discarded from more abandonment. If you feel you are currently involved with this disorder you should research psychological terms like gaslighting and flying monkeys. No joke.  These various manipulations can make you very sick and suicidal. 

I've lived in Bangkok for 11 years. I lived with a Thai ex dancer for 6 years. So I had my private dancer and heard all the stories. Many of the sex workers in the Nana area are my long time friends and over the years they have admitted their cheating, addictions and disorders to me. Many are guilt ridden by leaving their children in the village with their parents while they work in Bangkok for years.

I don't expect the newbies and tourists coming here to understand any of this.

For those of you are are involved with Thai women and don't understand them and the relationship problems you are currently faced with or have faced perhaps this content will answer your questions.

With the worldwide economic financial retreat and many millions of job loses, women and men worldwide fall back on the world's oldest profession. With the worldwide mass immigration of billions of parents without homes, jobs and money, children are being ignored/abused and their child cores are being damage making this said mental disorder an epidemic. Children are even affected by being left in day care centers while parents work long hours at several jobs.

The best advice I can give regarding Thai women is be generous, hold them, listen to them, surprise them with gifts, and never ask questions as to where they are going. Even if you live with them. Go with the flow and enjoy them.  If you get angry, and try to control them you will be left in the dust. That may apply to most women worldwide today.

24 minutes ago, JAFO said:

Some one posted about the gal who works in a job and makes very little and works long hours compared to the gal who is a prostitute who can triple her money and work less hours and choose her clients. While yes I will agree on the money part but what they have to deal with client wise has to be awful. It's not like many of the men are clean cut, good hygiene top shape health and body wise. Most these girls take on fat old dirty drunk or rude westerners and some likely abuse the gal. Some I have seen in my travels are just down right sad yet for a cheap price this gal will take him on.  Being a prostitute is not a glamorous job and the woman usually has very low self esteem.

JAFO i don't understand how you indicate you know so much about bargirls if you have never entertained them. I believe that you haven't because your assumptions of low self esteem and taking on all comers are very often not the case. Their job may not be glamorous but quite probably less arduous and potentially more entertaining than working in a chicken factory for 10 hours per day. It always surprises me the number of girls that go back to the bar on their off day just to chat and drink with their friends.

9 minutes ago, giddyup said:

You are seeing what you want to see.

My  opinion , 

get back on what it is about hookers ok 

not about me .

would I get involved with one no way in the world like I tell mates who get involved with hookers keep away from the just bad news .

9 minutes ago, hdkane said:

Too much here to reply to it all - - but people here have children to make a family. Where I live, the family structure is very strong and it is not the sole purpose of having children to have someone to take care of you... that is a byproduct of having a family. Everyone will help out and take care of each other. Yes, my wife considers it a part of her duty in life to take care of her parents. They are great people and they took care of her. And though she needs little now, I have seen these parents drop everything to help a daughter in Bangkok hospital. I have seen these same parents spend most of their life savings to help another daughter who was marrying a poor man and concerned for her future, they spent to buy the teak for her to one day build a house for herself. And why exactly shouldn't these same parents expect that in their old age, they receive back what they gave out? I know my wife will be totally devoted to them when they are in need and from what I have seen, I will be proud to be right there at her side helping out too... as I have been on many occasions when the family member needs something. 

Just now, georgemandm said:

My  opinion , 

get back on what it is about hookers ok 

not about me .

would I get involved with one no way in the world like I tell mates who get involved with hookers keep away from the just bad news .

Yeah, we know, you already have said they are dirty and filthy.

Archived