Police warn teens going "Live on Facebook": behave obscenely and you could face jail

webfact

1 hour ago, The Dark Lord said:

I do not hold much faith in UK Plod, traffic, burglary or any branch. 

After living overseas for for many years Mrs DL and I moved ( reluctantly ) to the UK.

Through Thai friends of friends of friends we were burglarised four times in one year. They did not even try to open the safe they just took it. 

After second burglary Plod actually caught two guys ( incredibly stupid perps one fell through neighbours shed roof whilst trying to escape and fell on a broken glass aquarium the other hot nailed by K9 Plod) 

we we had a six month ( yes six months for nicking over £100,000 of jewelry watches B&O stereo etc) respite whilst they learned new tricks in the monkey house then it was back to business again within days of release using exactly the same method of entry ( we were in rented accom and landlord refused to upgrade doors locks or even put in an alarm)  

CSI (or SOCO as they are known in the UK) came around and just said outright, yes it's the same guys again but as they were wearing gloves we have no proof. I suggested raiding their house ( me leading the raid and after having obtained permission to employ unnecessary violence) But their rights would have been violated.

then the local Plod intelligence team came around. What an oxymoron if ever there was one. They had no idea I was married ( wife having had a nervous breakdown and retired back to the safer confines of thailand) and after having surveyed the completely unnecessary vandalism of basically everything we had left in our lives, the best these clowns could come out with was " Have you got something that you don't want to tell us about?" 

I kid you not

But if a bad move for these imbeciles as I blew at them countering their question and querying their integrity by saying that what they meant was ; was I the king pun of the SELondon drugs cartel?

so I suggested that as they were Plod and supposedly the intelligence Plod they should find the answers to four very simple questions would guide them to the truth

l1) If I was the King pin, then they would not be investigating burglary 2 and 3 but more likely a faceless handless body in the Thames, no?

2) if I wa the king pin, then would I invite Plod to roam about freely in my house?

3) if I was......then I would not be driving that car 

4) I was the wrong colour.

i then suggested that this was obviously beyond their capabilities even though I had already located the perps myself and sighted their house , information which had been passed to Plod already but on which they could not act because.....

so so they should leave and find something simpler to do and stop wasting my time.

the final incident came on 16 Dec of that year at the time when all my kids presents and the presents for all the family and what fee friends we still had were at home. The same guts broke in in the same manner and vandalised the house in exactly the same way the only difference this time was that Plod did not want to a scene of crime visit because they were having their Christmas dinner!

tell me Plod here is any worse than Plod in UK and I can point you to completely idiotic Plod, completely corrupt Plod (met force being perhaps the worst) and a Plod that sets up speed cameras not to slow traffic ( as is the original intent) but to make as much money as possible for the easy pickings of the motorist. 

In my opinion Plod in the UK is as bad ( taking into consideration the differing values of society in th two kingdoms) as here

Anyway off topic post and rant over.

have a nice day!

My My Dark Lord your in-site into crap UK police astounds me, I did find it hard to read as a faceless handless body in Thames was a bit strong. I worked alongside the met police (not police) and in my job we where always in the firing line, but built up a great relationship with them in the end that even today pays off as get a problem make a call and get help or maybe free advice.

You my friend upset someone and you do not do that in certain parts of London, so got left to sort it out yourself, Pi>>ing the police off in any country is not wise and you know that.

UK police are the best in the World, some still corrupt but few and far between these days. The clear-up rate is also one of the best in the world. Where as the BIB do very little and even less for farangs

Thailand safer than the UK What are you on for god sake, even the roads are safer here, murder rate is a few a year not a few aday

But I do agree with you they Pi>> me off at times, but usually when I do something wrong

Plod in your neck of the woods falsify paperwork to try and get you nicked and are crap at it as I proved in the not to distant past

Plod in your neck of the woods openly ask for money and call in the middle of the night to demand it or else

Plod in your neck of the woods say you may have an accident and not leave the country alive

Plod in your neck of the woods are the worst in the world

Don't Pi>> um off and avoid them and life is ok in many countries, but Pi>> um off and like you did I did its best to leave

So Mr Dark Lord sorry you had a bad time here, could be like me your luck was out at the time, hope things go well for you from now on, and £100k yep I know how that feels to loose it to scum people

Keep Well

O Dark One

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, wakeupplease said:

My My Dark Lord your in-site into crap UK police astounds me, I did find it hard to read as a faceless handless body in Thames was a bit strong. I worked alongside the met police (not police) and in my job we where always in the firing line, but built up a great relationship with them in the end that even today pays off as get a problem make a call and get help or maybe free advice.

You my friend upset someone and you do not do that in certain parts of London, so got left to sort it out yourself, Pi>>ing the police off in any country is not wise and you know that.

UK police are the best in the World, some still corrupt but few and far between these days. The clear-up rate is also one of the best in the world. Where as the BIB do very little and even less for farangs

Thailand safer than the UK What are you on for god sake, even the roads are safer here, murder rate is a few a year not a few aday

But I do agree with you they Pi>> me off at times, but usually when I do something wrong

Plod in your neck of the woods falsify paperwork to try and get you nicked and are crap at it as I proved in the not to distant past

Plod in your neck of the woods openly ask for money and call in the middle of the night to demand it or else

Plod in your neck of the woods say you may have an accident and not leave the country alive

Plod in your neck of the woods are the worst in the world

Don't Pi>> um off and avoid them and life is ok in many countries, but Pi>> um off and like you did I did its best to leave

So Mr Dark Lord sorry you had a bad time here, could be like me your luck was out at the time, hope things go well for you from now on, and £100k yep I know how that feels to loose it to scum people

Keep Well

O Dark One

Dear WUP

In truth, we had only been in the UK for about four months when all this kicked off. I was as surprised as the next man about the approach but as they say s**t happens sometimes for no apparent reason.

we certainly had not pe*d anyone off in the force as we had never met anyone in the force as we were new to London.

back story was that my IT manager was a second ten UK citizen derived from a very shady Turkish Cypriot family (his words not mine) and so when he offered to "sort it out " for me I readily accepted his most kind offer. £250 later I learned that there were two guts in hospital with broken knees about which I had no idea.

Its all in the past now and recalling it still hurts as there was all the current Mrs DL's jewelry that had been made for her by a very good Italian jeweller in Genoa with matching necklace earrings and ring ( white gold Rubies and a big hole in my pocket) as well as two Longines, and a Rolex of hers as well as my Rolex which I had bought in Saudi back in the early 80's. 

I think what what really got to me was that she was so upset ( about many things but especially going to London after Italy) that she really did suffer a nervous breakdown and we were apart for about six months.

but then there is the almost obsessive desire to rape poor innocent ( or nearly innocent) motorists with fines which are totally disproportionate from the so called "crime" of doing say (approx) 80 on a dual carriageway ring road ( outside Kingston Upon Thames) at 1000hrs on a beautiful clear day with virtually no traffic in the road but best not go into that I suppose.......

i generally get on well with plod Plod as I see them as being guys whose hands are tied by all sorts of nonsense handed down by the government and judiciary ( well in the UK anyway) and who have to set up resources to catch Nasty hate crimes when someone is called a fat <deleted> ( which my wife does to me almost daily) 

we we actually had a brilliant relationship with one of the PCSO's who loved her job, loved her ward, got paid the square root of bugger all and was not even given a taser.

still in touch with her on a pretty regular basis, (I am not entirely sure that it is not in some way related to the Women in Uniforms thing but again best to avoid that)!

now I try my hardest to get on with the BIB here asking very politely, after having donated yet again to the Plod widows and orphans account, if now that I had paid my dues could I now speed to BKK ( for example) 

one day i willl meet a rogue one but until then I will continue o use my darkness to the best of my ability.

thanks for the fantastic and very objective response. I realised after posting that maybe last nights lack of sleep had made me just a tad grumpy today..

cheers:thumbsup:

Is that the current Mrs Dark Lord we are talking about? Read your previous posts and thought that was very very good if you remember what you wrote, made me smile, no pun intended.

I know where you are coming from on the losses and there is nothing either of us can do about it, that what makes the blood boil.

80mph on the ring road I think should have been 60 so you deserved to be nicked, I was done for 35mph in a 30mph years ago and again like you got pi>>ed off. Rules are rules and they help keep the UK one of the most safest driving countries in the world. I drove here for the first time in close on two years on Monday, boy did I notice the difference so peaceful and dare I use the word relaxing as I did not have to look in every direction at the same time.

time to move on and forget the scum, its hard but that is what I am trying to do

one day i willl meet a rogue one but until then I will continue o use my darkness to the best of my ability

can you teach me some of that, not sure what it means but sounds good

Keep well

13 hours ago, HiSoLowSoNoSo said:

The Thai police are really the laughing stock of all police forces in the world, they think that they can write their own laws.

Think they can write their own laws, Nope, they DO write their own laws. !!!

14 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Have they checked the letter of the law or are they just making laws up as they go along?

What about these end of term school shows with younger girls. The ones where they dress young girls in short skirts and make up and have them dance like adults? Will we see more 5 year old girls in prison now? What about older or less attractive people dancing sexily in a funny or ironic way? Would the video only be illegal if a bunch of dinosaur police all agreed it aroused them? Anything less would just be a funny video and harmless. 

Pathetic. 

Didn't you see all the boys dressed as girls for the end of term Katoy Show at one school a few weeks ago..?

Freedom of expression and individuality are now frowned upon in this country. Fortunately my Facebook timeline is full of gyrating Thai girls, in and out of uniform, and long may it last. I guess the Junta don't have many interesting Facebook 'friends' ,but who would be at all surprised about that? Bunch of soulless killjoys.  

http://tuoitrenews.vn/features/35319/youths-abuse-livestreaming

To quote :-

A new social network featuring live video streaming has become a new platform for Vietnamese youths to showcase their lifestyles, including non-traditional ones, as the world watches on.

At one o’clock in the morning recently, over 6,500 users were on Bigo Live, a live video streaming social network that allows its users to broadcast their activities live via smartphones to their audience of choice, and were still wide awake watching a group of three youths club-dancing for their camera phone.

Out of the blue, a girl in the group nicknamed Trang said, “I’ll flash when the view count reaches 7,000. Hurry up, guys!"

Three minutes later, the girl smiled suggestively and pulled up her shirt to reveal her breasts in front of 7,234 live viewers.

This is only one example of hundreds of sexually explicit live streams broadcast daily on Bigo Live, which has attracted over one million users, most aged 18 to 25, since its launch in Vietnam on May 18, boasting 700,000 active daily users.

tmp_16280-2DwgFuR01098063579.jpg

18 hours ago, tukkytuktuk said:

http://tuoitrenews.vn/features/35319/youths-abuse-livestreaming

To quote :-

A new social network featuring live video streaming has become a new platform for Vietnamese youths to showcase their lifestyles, including non-traditional ones, as the world watches on.

At one o’clock in the morning recently, over 6,500 users were on Bigo Live, a live video streaming social network that allows its users to broadcast their activities live via smartphones to their audience of choice, and were still wide awake watching a group of three youths club-dancing for their camera phone.

Out of the blue, a girl in the group nicknamed Trang said, “I’ll flash when the view count reaches 7,000. Hurry up, guys!"

Three minutes later, the girl smiled suggestively and pulled up her shirt to reveal her breasts in front of 7,234 live viewers.

This is only one example of hundreds of sexually explicit live streams broadcast daily on Bigo Live, which has attracted over one million users, most aged 18 to 25, since its launch in Vietnam on May 18, boasting 700,000 active daily users.

That Bigo Live app is great. 

I'll be adding that to my marketing mix to promote my new business.

Just now, Wilsonandson said:

What new business is that?
Anti-arm cramp cream?

:-)  

No but it is a product that I can pay these young women to say how delicious they are to their followers and tell them where in Bangkok they can buy them.

On 2/15/2017 at 5:18 AM, Mango Bob said:

Why not spend your valuable time getting  those road rage warriors off the highway for speeding, killing people and the like instead of this crap.  No wonder why the  academics are  criticizing the police.

because saving face is far more important than catching drug dealers, murderers and the likes !

On 15/02/2017 at 3:19 AM, realenglish1 said:

I saw this coming last year "Shut  up or go to jail" No freedom here in the name THAILAND 

This is what you voted for under the constitution Live with it.

So sad 

There has never been truer words spoken, spot on sorry to say

• 2 weeks later...

Archived