True love says Aussie with Thai wife - and she puts my socks and undies on too!

webfact

True love says Aussie with Thai wife - and she puts my socks and undies on too!

1pm.jpg

Picture: Thairath

BANGKOK: -- A 78 year old Aussie man has met the woman of his dreams- his Thai bride puts his socks and undies on for him.

"My farang wife would never do that for me" said a beaming Ronald Arthur Dunn. "She does everything for me and she knows how to take care of me", reported Thairath.

Ronald had just planted the biggest kiss of the day on the lips of his bride Nitaya Nonthasak, 53, a native of Udon.

The couple were one of hundreds at Bang Rak (the Borough of Love) in Bangkok yesterday to tie the knot for Valentine's Day.

Ronald and Nitaya met in Phuket three years ago when Ronald walked into a spa where his now wife was working. It was love at first sight and seeing as they were both now free of partners they decided later to get married.

Nitaya has quit her job at the spa and now helps Ronald at his dairy and sheep farm down under.

Thai Rath reported that 300 people had turned up to get married by midday.

The Bang Rak authority - always inundated for this most special of days what with their auspicious name - had moved operations to the central post office building on Charoen Krung Road.

Among the couples were a handful of Thai and Western lovers. There was also a local policeman and his nurse wife from nearby Ramathibodi Hospital - both had taken a couple of hours off duty to get married.

Source: Thairath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-02-15

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, LandOfWiles said:

I'd bet her good looks and age helped in his decision too. All relationships are based on trading something. 

Absolutely . I actually applaud the guy for getting himself a young bit of kit . What I don't buy is the true love nonsense . 

Just now, ezzra said:

Sure why not? for every pair of socks and undies it's cost him roughly a

thousand baht for the ' service ' with a prostitute you pay first before you

do it, with a wife, you keep paying and paying and paying....

Well at least his cattle business is in Australia and he actually owns it. I wouldn't worry too much about him. If he likes wool socks he has a lifetime supply of those for free as well. A bit different situation then those who check their change jar to make sure it is still there before they let the hooker out of their one room "studio".

1 hour ago, Briggsy said:

How much is a dairy and sheep farm in Australia worth these days?

Millions.  But could have a commensurate level of debt.

He is a healthy looking old coot, so the missus might have a longer wait than she anticipated.

I know two wealthy old sheep farmers here.  One has a wife who is 41 years younger than him, the other has a girlfriend who is 54 years younger than him.

Good luck and best wishes Ronald, but you have made trading up very problematic.

Doesnt take long for the bitter and twisted mugs to come flying out in full  force. Good luck to em. Hope they have a (reasonably :)  )long happy marriage. So many miserable, cynical <deleted> on here its damn near depressing.

1 minute ago, SaintLouisBlues said:

I once had a massage regular who not only massaged me but showered with me afterwards, making sure I was clean all over, dried me and dressed me. The full body servant experience. It was fabulous

I am sure there are quite a few of us that have had more than that at a massage place in Thailand. Is that even considered unusual?

1 hour ago, starky said:

Doesnt take long for the bitter and twisted mugs to come flying out in full  force. Good luck to em. Hope they have a (reasonably :)  )long happy marriage. So many miserable, cynical <deleted> on here its damn near depressing.

Nah. It's funny. 

Ps. Does she also wipe his @$$? That is true love ?

Archived