True love says Aussie with Thai wife - and she puts my socks and undies on too!

webfact

6 hours ago, gigman said:

Exactly...

I'm just passing those lonely days and no one is helping me ..even family.

I do not wish anyone in those days to experience this feeling.

a comment like this is why I would never make fun of an older guy paying for a mate . No one in this life should be lonely and this is something I have learned from the Thais . I'm always calling my Mum and asking her to come and live with me and I'm also saying the same thing to my thai MIL who I love to bits . We should look out for each other a little more then we do ! If you could pm where you are I'll come and see you mate next time i

land in Thailand 

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Nitaya has quit her job at the spa and now helps Ronald at his dairy and sheep farm down under."

I bet after a couple of years of shoveling cow shit Nitaya wishes she had of stayed in Thailand at the spa.

Somehow cow shed don't seem to have the same ring to it as 'spa'   :shock1:

8 minutes ago, steven100 said:

"Nitaya has quit her job at the spa and now helps Ronald at his dairy and sheep farm down under."

I bet after a couple of years of shoveling cow shit Nitaya wishes she had of stayed in Thailand at the spa.

Somehow cow shed don't seem to have the same ring to it as 'spa'   :shock1:

I bet after a few years when the old fella carks it she will be laughing all the way to the bank.

8 hours ago, anotheruser said:

Well where ever she is from let's just be happy for her. She is 58 or so, that means it has been a long 46 years since her parents sold her to the brothel. 

What a fcukwit comment, shame your parents had such a unfortunate accident. 

22 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

The average life expectancy of an Australian male is 82.

She is obviously good at mathematics !

And by doing all his basic daily physical cores for his such as dress and undress him she knows his health will decay much faster than if he had tondo it himself.

Shes not only good at maths but also into physics as well.... ;-)

11 hours ago, Jonmarleesco said:

And already showing signs of senility. 78 minus 53 comes to 25, not 38.

He was referring to me - my beloved and I have a 38 yr age difference, not referring to the original subject Ronald.

6 minutes ago, steven100 said:

Will tears be shed on the way to the funeral or will she head straight to the real estate agent ?

Surely she will do the right thing and wait till he is buried before liquidating her new found wealth and high tails it back to Thailand.

There was (a few pages back) a lot of 'to and fro' about Pre-Nuptual Agreements - in Aust and in Thailand.  Because I went through all of this, both in Aust and Thailand, I think I can maybe shed some light on things for those thinking about these. Sorry if this has been covered - dont have time to read all the pages so skipped through. PM if any personal questions (I spent a lot getting this so share and share alike). Only applies to Thailand and Aust - seems likely applies in UK and USA too, but not sure.

Firstly, there are two options - and they are both 'legal' in Thailand and in Aust - but not both the same. A pre-nup and a post-nup - and they must both be separate documents, with the Thai one in both Thai and English (paragraph by paragraph) - and the Aust one in English only.  They can both be different, because they each only deal with the assets located in that country. And they should both be done at about the same time and in each location - not years apart. A ruling in a Thai Court has little meaning in an Aust Court - and vica versa.

With regards to Thailand - as long as the wife reads and understands what the document means, and signs it in front of a lawyer, then it is legally binding and will be 'solid' in a Thai Court in the case of a Divorce. However, if things changed dramatically after the pre-nup was signed (kids etc) then it would be wise to make a post-nup with some alterations/additions reflecting those changes, or it could be ruled 'unfair'.

With regards to Aust - the wife not only must read and understand English to a competent level (a test can prove that), but she must also receive separate legal advice (and get that in writing).  Additionally, the document can be challenged after 2-3 years, and after 5 years it is very much only used as a guide (ignored) by the Courts.  It is wise to do a new updated post-nup, referring to the pre-nup, every 3-4 years in Aust - but it aint 'solid' and can be challenged.

The safest way to go is to make a pre-nup (and keep updated) and stay in Thailand with most of your assets in Australia. The Thai Courts cannot 'get' any assets in Australia, and the Aust Courts do not recognise an overseas citizen living with someone overseas as 'married' legally. The Thai person has no standing in Australian Courts, unless the marriage is made 'official' through the Aust Embassy/Legal processes here in Thailand, and/or the Thai person has lived/visited in Australia for a period, living as a Partner. 

So, yes, you can use pre and post nups to protect your assets - but they aint as 'solid' in Aust - especially if you get officially married and/or she lives with you in Australia.  Personally, I am happy to take the risk, with a little protection - but only to ensure that after I depart both my Thai wife and my relatives in Aust get a reasonable 'payout' - one that I have detailed in those agreements.  And make a Will too - one for each country - same legal precedents apply.

23 minutes ago, Thechook said:

My wife and I have a 4 yr age difference.

Who cares. It's the difference in iq that matters. And let's face it: most farlangs nor their thai wives arent the brightest folks out there.... khrap.

On 15/02/2017 at 1:02 PM, Canceraid said:

My wife is forever removing my socks and undies and fondling me all over! She never seems to leave me alone and I never get to wear my undies for more than 5 minutes at home!!!!!

You have been living in Lieland to long mate, but enjoy it while it lasts

9 hours ago, Mook23 said:

Who cares. It's the difference in iq that matters. And let's face it: most farlangs nor their thai wives arent the brightest folks out there.... khrap.

Speak for yourself, then guess you have as the level of your IQ has shown. 

2 hours ago, Artisi said:

Im not with a thai woman so its hard to speak for myself. The 2nd part of your reply is unclear to me. I will ask a thai woman to interpret it. Khrap.

2 hours ago, Artisi said:

24 minutes ago, Mook23 said:

Im not with a thai woman so its hard to speak for myself. The 2nd part of your reply is unclear to me. I will ask a thai woman to interpret it. Khrap.

So your initial comment was just useless nonsense, and yes, a good idea to get some assistance from someone not too bright as you seems to think thai wives are -  their superior intellect might help you. 

10 minutes ago, Artisi said:

So your initial comment was just useless nonsense, and yes, a good idea to get some assistance from someone not too bright as you seems to think thai wives are -  their superior intellect might help you. 

Of course. Its tvf and not some academics forum... as for their superior intellect. I tried. Many times. Many different types but never bargirls or soapy masseuses. And in those twenty years i have not met one intellectually challenging woman. Cute eomen. Yes. Caring. Yes. Hot. Yes. Excellent cooks. Yes. Etc. But even the educated ones were below standard. There isnt even a word in thai for the western philosophy known as humanism.... correct me if im wrong. Lord artisi.... yawn..........

1 hour ago, Mook23 said:

Of course. Its tvf and not some academics forum... as for their superior intellect. I tried. Many times. Many different types but never bargirls or soapy masseuses. And in those twenty years i have not met one intellectually challenging woman. Cute eomen. Yes. Caring. Yes. Hot. Yes. Excellent cooks. Yes. Etc. But even the educated ones were below standard. There isnt even a word in thai for the western philosophy known as humanism.... correct me if im wrong. Lord artisi.... yawn..........

Thank you, but no need to address me as Lord as it is not necessary.  

Of course you may well be correct with such superior intellect and attitude , however, you seen to have missed the point or  are you choosing to ignoring it. 

Edited to add:

Seems there is good Thai vocab. for humanism, maybe you should check. 

Wow, just another Thai wedding between a foreigner and a Thai and soooo many sarcastic comments.Either these people have too much time on hand or are jealous?

Whatever reason, be happy for them, both made the commitment and is none of our business why.

Probably most of the farang guys on this forum have Thai wives for the same reason. At home no woman wants you and here you have all the choices.

I see so many farang guys, who can hardly afford a decent house, car or even decent clothes and still find some Thai (young) lady.

What's wrong with that if both parties agree and benefit somehow from each other?

Archived