True love says Aussie with Thai wife - and she puts my socks and undies on too!

webfact

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not that unusual to put socks and underwear on a man of his age.

We used to have to do it for my granddad.

Trousers and shirt as well.

Mind you, if we didn't he walked around naked all day.

Very off putting at breakfast.

And other times as well.

5 hours ago, worgeordie said:

If my wife did that for me ,I would not be letting

the whole World know.

regards worgeordie

worgeordie

Your just being to modest we all know she does. She wants you looking your best otherwise she would loose face among the other wives in the village. There was a poster on here crabbing about his g/f cutting his fingernails. I hope Mr. Personal is reading this. 

29 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Not that unusual to put socks and underwear on a man of his age.

We used to have to do it for my granddad.

Trousers and shirt as well.

Mind you, if we didn't he walked around naked all day.

Very off putting at breakfast.

And other times as well.

Thats why I never eat breakfast in front of a mirror. 

5 hours ago, worgeordie said:

If my wife did that for me ,I would not be letting

the whole World know.

regards worgeordie

Don't understand that. Some men, including me, like to be taken care of. My wife takes care of me in all ways. She does my nails, fingers and toes, and she massages me. She does Western and Asian cooking and baking—an excellent cook too—she does the cleaning and the household maintenance. She washes and waxes the car and my bike—don't stop me now I'm on a roll—She handles all the paperwork and liaison with immigration, embassy, utilities and the landlord. She does all the shopping, handles all the bills, arranges all the travel, takes care of family and finances. She just takes the best care of me; and has for more than 35 years.  She’s no spring chicken any more, but she is still far younger than me and a real good looking old hen. I am proud of my woman and I love her with all my being; she is my year-round valentine.

14 minutes ago, colinneil said:

TV members are a bunch of cynical bas...ds.

Can you not see it is true love  :cheesy::cheesy:

She loves his farm, she loves his bank balance, she even puts his shreddies on for him  :post-4641-1156693976:

It seems some are just jealous because he reminds them of when they were that young, still had money and weren't divorced yet. 

After 50 years in the doldrums, sheep farmers are making a comeback: the price of fine grade merino is up quite substantially and is likely to stay high for the next few years. So she might be making a sound investment, possibly without realising it.

4 hours ago, chrisandsu said:

Absolutely . I actually applaud the guy for getting himself a young bit of kit . What I don't buy is the true love nonsense . 

My feelings exactly. Everybody knows this isn't true love, more an agreement and business transaction surrounded by care and affection. Fair play to the guy and why not, but don't try dressing it up as love because nobodies buying, and I doubt you can kid yourself with that notion either 

4 hours ago, chrisandsu said:

Absolutely . I actually applaud the guy for getting himself a young bit of kit . What I don't buy is the true love nonsense . 

Speaking personally, even when I was young I didn't have a bloody clue what "true love" was, If? I make it into my eighties sure I was still be wondering & still not caring either!   :shock1:

5 hours ago, Briggsy said:

How much is a dairy and sheep farm in Australia worth these days?

Heaps. 2- 3 yo Steers are bringing around $1600 a head, and lamb retails for more than beef. Land is at a premium as companies buy up to cash in on the meat boom. Add strong live export to Indo and inroads made into China for meat and dairy it's a good game to be in at the moment. Might have nothing to do with it but.

12 minutes ago, smotherb said:

Don't understand that. Some men, including me, like to be taken care of. My wife takes care of me in all ways. She does my nails, fingers and toes, and she massages me. She does Western and Asian cooking and baking—an excellent cook too—she does the cleaning and the household maintenance. She washes and waxes the car and my bike—don't stop me now I'm on a roll—She handles all the paperwork and liaison with immigration, embassy, utilities and the landlord. She does all the shopping, handles all the bills, arranges all the travel, takes care of family and finances. She just takes the best care of me; and has for more than 35 years.  She’s no spring chicken any more, but she is still far younger than me and a real good looking old hen. I am proud of my woman and I love her with all my being; she is my year-round valentine.

Well said - and I too hope that Ron gets the same care for the rest of his life. I am well behind you in years, but not in care from my wonderful Thai wife - she is fantastic and leaves western women I knew for dead (all Thai women do). There are many lovely wonderful Thai ladies here - but you gotta know how/where to look for them.  

And it is his money and it is his decision - so shut the hell up whingers!!  Women all over the world are 'attracted' to well off men and what the (deleted) is wrong with that?? Good luck to Ron - and all the others like him and us.  No guarantees - we could all end up broke - but that is no excuse for wishing that on others.

4 hours ago, starky said:

Doesnt take long for the bitter and twisted mugs to come flying out in full  force. Good luck to em. Hope they have a (reasonably :)  )long happy marriage. So many miserable, cynical <deleted> on here its damn near depressing.

Yep - I agree 100%.  They have just looked up from their cornflakes and beer and they sure have a lot of negativity and (deleted) in their heads. I guess I would be cynical too, if I had expected a bar girl to marry me and not take all my money, and then after she did take it all, I was reduced to the pension/savings and drinking beer and whinging about it all day.

------

As I have said before in other posts, we are leaving Thailand shortly - and bitter Expats are also one thing I will not miss. I dont have a sheep farm - but I am clearly better off financially and morally than many of the TV losers who belittle others like Ron. 

Archived