True love says Aussie with Thai wife - and she puts my socks and undies on too!

webfact

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, chrisandsu said:

What I don't buy is the true love nonsense . 

I very much doubt anyone here could even define what love is. I certainly could not. To me, whatever love is, it's underpinned by various benefits that go in both directions. Benefits might include good looks, charisma and wealth. Most on here focus on wealth like there's something special about it, but why is it wrong to say "he's only with her because she's much younger than him!". Personally, risking 50% of a farm to a potential gold digger would be too much for me (if indeed that's what he's done). But different people weight things differently. Maybe he has no one to will his estate to and simply wants to see out his remaining years with a younger woman. 

1 hour ago, DoctorG said:

I once had a thai gf who liked to prance around in my jocks. Don't think she ever wore my socks though.

So long as you weren't in her jocks all the time - a girl needs a break every now then?

5 hours ago, anotheruser said:

I was going to ask what TV handle this guy uses. Then it occurred to me the guy is successful so probably not one of us. This story is going to get a lot of sarcastic comments from people whose wives cut their toe nails for them. :)

Congrats to the newly weds.

My wife does bugger all for me. 

Ronald and Nitaya met in Phuket three years ago when Ronald walked into a spa where his now wife was working. It was love at first sight and seeing as they were both now free of partners they decided later to get married.

he showed her his account

spa = short time resort

2 minutes ago, sawadee1947 said:

Ronald and Nitaya met in Phuket three years ago when Ronald walked into a spa where his now wife was working. It was love at first sight and seeing as they were both now free of partners they decided later to get married.

he showed her his account

spa = short time resort

Oh! the voice of experience or is it jealousy. 

1 hour ago, AlexRich said:

"There's no fool like an old fool" ... you wouldn't be congratulating him you were his son or daughter.

IF it was my father, I'd be happy, that in the twilight of his life, his life is more happy..

Or.. some selfish people, would say " No,,, stay alone", meaning..their only concern ,is that their inheritance might be reduced...IMO"

Sad.... but true..

12 minutes ago, seancbk said:

What good looks?   

I was expecting this comment. I wrote that from the point of view of a 78 year old. She is better looking than any 78 year old woman I've seen before and I'm sure Ron is not alone among people his age in finding her attractive. 

1 hour ago, elgordo38 said:

I have had 3 "western wives" with "western love" and frankly I prefer "Thai" love. 

You mean. They were. Less. Submissive. And treated you. *Not*. As their. Boss?

Ps. Labradors are excellent lovers too..............

32 minutes ago, Mook23 said:

You mean. They were. Less. Submissive. And treated you. *Not*. As their. Boss?

Ps. Labradors are excellent lovers too..............

As much as I think your comments suck I respect them. You are obviously into dogs and well I respect every persons choice when it comes to partners. 

7 hours ago, chrisandsu said:

I'll be bet that dairy and sheep farm helped her in her decision ...

Not all Thai women are like that, my wife has just proved that to me in a big way

But she was not a bar girl

I hope it works for these two, like it has for me

Good Luck you too, but stay down under its safer

11 minutes ago, wakeupplease said:

Not all Thai women are like that, my wife has just proved that to me in a big way

But she was not a bar girl

I hope it works for these two, like it has for me

Good Luck you too, but stay down under its safer

it only works all the time its working. the OP never met his lady in a bar................he met her in a massage shop:cheesy:

8 hours ago, worgeordie said:

If my wife did that for me ,I would not be letting

the whole World know.

regards worgeordie

No, and she helps him with a farm. Almost means that the man should have the manhood to put his socks and undies on himself.

Archived