True love says Aussie with Thai wife - and she puts my socks and undies on too!

webfact

5 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Cannot ouch me here, assets in Australia, she would have to file for court action back in Oz

If the relationship ever went south, which it won't, she will get the house here and the car here, and of course I would make sure she is looked after, don't forget she is the mother of our 2 kids, I only invest as much as I am prepared to lose, and shifting assets in Oz would be done with the press of a button, no property back in Oz.

As for prenuptial's in Thailand I haven't investigated them, had no inclination too, found a link below if your interested to brush up on Thai law though. 

http://www.siam-legal.com/legal_services/thailand-prenuptial-agreement.php

Thanks. I dont live in Aus so what ever you are doing there means nothing to me.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Dizer said:

38 year difference?? i am absolutely flabbergasted.  I am 30 and my GF is 28 and i already find it too much of a difference.. second question why would a 38 year younger girl, fall for such an old man.. life is full of mysteries in thailand...

Bullshit. You're just arguing the toss. A 2 year age gap is nothing. 30 and 28 there's zero age difference. And younger gals have formed relationships with older men all over the world since the dawn of time. Got nothing to do with mysteries in Thailand. 

23 hours ago, AlexRich said:

A pre-nuptial agreement in the U.K. has no legal force, so that is an option that Brits cannot take advantage of. That old bloke will get put in a drip feed for money from day one ... they are in love, he loves her and she loves his money. 

If it flies, floats or <deleted>, rent it, don't buy.

Copy & pasted below from a Google search, the prenups in the land of Oz as you can see are still binding, but for how much longer is anyone's guess, shit the UK is going down the gurgler fast, lucky I have plan B, and C, and D 555

In Australia, a prenuptial agreement is referred by the Family Law Act as a Binding Financial Agreement (BFA). A prenup is a legally binding financial agreement between two people who are meaning to get married (a similar agreement can be prepared if two people are planning to live together in a de facto relationship).Apr 26, 2016

12 hours ago, worgeordie said:

If my wife did that for me ,I would not be letting

the whole World know.

regards worgeordie

I agree, and I hope we don't see an anniversary follow up headline about his catheter, compression socks, adult underwear or dentures care.  Some things are best left private. 

13 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

The average life expectancy of an Australian male is 82.

She is obviously good at mathematics !

It's not important at all who gets some goodies after his death mate.

I'm getting older too and if on my last days I will find similiar lady or anybody who give me a comfort of dying and be taken care of me then there is NO VALUE  for me of my belongings.

In your mathematics closest family and own children will expect the same after your death but....

Will they do what you are expecting from them on your last days????

For me...?   Who give's a damn what happens to my assets  ...

Assets will definately goes to person who take care about me  and it does not matter if this person is doing for my assets .

Not many and often even family would not clean my sh...t even for my money......

Means....leave this lady alone and this happy man on his short days and let him be happy.

2 hours ago, elgordo38 said:

Be careful there young fellow as we age we need more help. We all will end up DEPENDSing on someone. There may come a day when we need our cheeks flushed. 

Exactly...

I'm just passing those lonely days and no one is helping me ..even family.

I do not wish anyone in those days to experience this feeling.

7 hours ago, nuakmuaynina said:

I suppose its a cheaper long term investment that hiring a live in nurse..

There is no way this will be cheaper than hiring a nurse. Apart from possibly costing a farm in the end, it could take it's toll when he discovers she's not as sweet as he originally thought and gets downright nasty/moody, which is quite a common personality trait for this nationality.

I would say this looks and feels like another lamb to the slaughter but I'll be quite happy to be proven wrong.

I wish him all the best.

7 hours ago, elgordo38 said:

As much as I think your comments suck I respect them. You are obviously into dogs and well I respect every persons choice when it comes to partners. 

Im indeed into dogs and critical thinking, educated, post-modern-women who reject 2000 year old stereotypes as far as "love" is concerned. Eg. My partner understands im not monogamous. She also doesnt have to cook for me or wash my clothes. We are 15 years together and we both accept the complexities of human existence...and the challenges "emotions"  have to offer....... we're also rather misanthropic ???

1 hour ago, Bulldozer Dawn said:

Take a moment to have a good look at the face on every Thai man in the wedding photo.

Let me know if you spot a single face that does not show hatred and contempt.

Had a very good look. Not one person, male or female, interested in him. The few men you could see looked bored or had a "what the hell am I doing here?" look.

No one showed any hatred or contempt.

9 hours ago, cliveshep said:

My Thai wife is my partner, we love and care for each other which is as it should be. I trust her and she has proven herself trustworthy, both here in Thailand and in the UK before. In fact she has access to my bank accounts and has my pin numbers and often it is she that goes to the ATM after first discussing our needs. She is not profligate, and we are far from well off, in fact the rate crash after Brexit has hit us hard, but she works with me to economise where we can.

But, and here is the funny thing, contrary to all the doom-mongers the 38 year age gap is an irrelevance, we have a loving relationship, a great sex life, and a house full of puppies at the moment that she calls her "children". We have a nice quiet life un-interrupted by dick-heads and tossers which is more than we often had in the UK. She looks after me, I help out with cooking for dogs, washing up, laundry etc so I can take some of the load off her shoulders as she works hard for us. She has made my twilight years wonderful.

Well said If you get a good one life is great It not only Thai ladies that take men for a ride and only want there money I know Plenty of Aussie women English women American women who do that also

Archived