Horny monk celebrates Valentine’s Day with teenage girl and yaba pills

webfact

Horny monk celebrates Valentine’s Day with teenage girl and yaba pills

mo2.jpg

Picture: Daily News

PHITSANULOK: -- A 35 year old monk is in police custody after being caught in with a stash of methamphetamine pills following a raid on a short time resort in Phitsanulok on Valentine’s Day.

The raid came as soldiers were inspecting venues on Tuesday evening. During the raid they spotted a Honda Jazz car parked at the resort. Inside the car they noticed a saffron robe and bag.

When they knocked on the door of the adjacent room, a man with a shaved head answered. Inside the room was a 19 year old girl and a further search of the premises uncovered six yaba pills stashed down a drain in the bathroom.

The girl allegedly admitted to police that she went to the short time room with the monk to celebrate Valentine’s Day and take yaba.

Both the man and girl were found to test positive for drugs, Daily News reported.

The man later told police that he had sneaked out from a local temple to meet the girl on Valentine’s Day.

The man has now been charged with drug possession and remains in police custody. He has also been defrocked and expelled from the monkhood.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-02-15

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

As they were both of legal age, what right did the soldiers have to search the room?

Oh...

wait...

Never mind...

I remember now.

Aren't there legal implications of monks having sex with girls?

3 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Legal?

I don't think it's a criminal offence as such.

Please, do let me know if I am wrong.

well it's against the Sangha law and, I believe, against common law as it brings Buddhism into disrepute 

2 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Legal?

I don't think it's a criminal offence as such.

Please, do let me know if I am wrong.

I was asking a question, not stating anything, but why else would the room be raided after the police saw monk's robes in the car?  Maybe some monastic offences carry criminal liability?

2 hours ago, gdgbb said:

I was asking a question, not stating anything, but why else would the room be raided after the police saw monk's robes in the car?  Maybe some monastic offences carry criminal liability?

As far as I know it's not a crime or at least can't seem to find any specific law.

The very fact it is reported that he has only been charged with drug possession would suggest he hasn't broken any other laws.

His room was searched because he, like the rest of us, have no rights to stop those who have decided they are going to search regardless.

Not half as bad as what some of the Catholic priests got/get up to (and got/get away with!). At least this "victim" is old enough to vote. Morals and drugs aside, I fail to see what business it was of the police's/army's.

Just more bad propaganda Monks do not do this, I was told they are wonderful people give up their worldly goods to help others, even when I see them with IPhones, and Mac computers and wads of cash, I tell my eyes not to lie to me. Monks are good people not Al Capone's.

19 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

As they were both of legal age, what right did the soldiers have to search the room?

Oh...

wait...

Never mind...

I remember now.

They might have questions about what a person with a car full of monk robes, are doing in a well know short time hotel. That´s, to me, actually a good reason to knock on the door.

On 2/15/2017 at 1:11 AM, LannaGuy said:

well it's against the Sangha law and, I believe, against common law as it brings Buddhism into disrepute 

It's against the Sangha law, but not against the Singha 'law', lol

Sex, drugs and alcohol....all in a day's 'work' for a Thai Buddhist monk, haha

Archived