Horny monk celebrates Valentine’s Day with teenage girl and yaba pills

webfact

3 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Joining the monkhood is becoming synonymous with sex tourism!

Someone call K Kobbarn, I think you nailed it...

Next TAT campaign: "A week in the monk-hood in Thailand, free robes at the airport" , then indulge in drugs and sex like you never dream before :clap2:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

It's not for me. 

No, but you are appearently not a monk. Neither are you a Thai with the culture in your blood. Also not a police or a soldier that knows the signs for suspicsion that something is not right.

I think is´s time to give them some credit instead for taking care of some things better than before.

But, okey! If you or anybody else here feel that it´s wrong that a person being a monk get caught when breaking the rules in all from tradition, religion, monkhood and laws. Then it´s just to continue the defending strategy.

1 minute ago, Get Real said:

No, but you are appearently not a monk. Neither are you a Thai with the culture in your blood. Also not a police or a soldier that knows the signs for suspicsion that something is not right.

I think is´s time to give them some credit instead for taking care of some things better than before.

But, okey! If you or anybody else here feel that it´s wrong that a person being a monk get caught when breaking the rules in all from tradition, religion, monkhood and laws. Then it´s just to continue the defending strategy.

If he wasn't committing a crime then the room should not have been searched. 

That was my original point. 

Well, ok, maybe my point was that the growth of big brother continues unabated. 

59 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

If he wasn't committing a crime then the room should not have been searched. 

That was my original point. 

Well, ok, maybe my point was that the growth of big brother continues unabated. 

IMO you are off course partly right in what you state, and yes no crime has been committed, more than being in possession of yaba and using it

On the other hand they might have been getting a tip about the monks wherabouts, and acted on that. I also hold the strongest opinion that these kind of searches are nessescary, due to that yaba and other suspicsious activities happens everywhere so regular. If it was talk about a country with a working system according to laws and rules, then it would suddenly be a totally different ball game.

6 minutes ago, Get Real said:

IMO you are off course partly right in what you state, and yes no crime has been committed.

On the other hand they might have been getting a tip about the monks wherabouts, and acted on that. I also hold the strongest opinion that these kind of searches are nessescary, due to that yaba and other suspicsious activities happens everywhere so regular. If it was talk about a country with a working system according to laws and rules, then it would suddenly be a totally different ball game.

Can't agree that the soldiers were right to search the room.

Yes, law and order is a joke here and was so prior to 2014 [decades prior], however substituting one form of lawless approach to peoples rights under the law for another more authoritarian, yet equally unconcerned with peoples rights, one is not a step forward.

21 hours ago, LannaGuy said:

well it's against the Sangha law and, I believe, against common law as it brings Buddhism into disrepute 

"into disrepute"? Too many monastic persons have already done that! :post-4641-1156693976:

And yet no powerful figures or institutions have done anything about it! No one has the balls to act.

19 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

As far as I know it's not a crime or at least can't seem to find any specific law.

The very fact it is reported that he has only been charged with drug possession would suggest he hasn't broken any other laws.

His room was searched because he, like the rest of us, have no rights to stop those who have decided they are going to search regardless.

Maybe drug possession is considered to be a more serious crime than monastic offences.  His de-frocking would be considered a punishment and, by definition, would suggest that a monastic transgression had been committed otherwise why de-frock him?

Like everyone else, he does have the right to expect the correct procedures for a search/raid to be followed but the monk, knowing he is drugged-up and banging a girl who is also drugged-up probably realises that he isn't in a position to dispute the legality of the search!

2 minutes ago, gdgbb said:

Maybe drug possession is considered to be a more serious crime than monastic offences.  His de-frocking would be considered a punishment and, by definition, would suggest that a monastic transgression had been committed otherwise why de-frock him?

Like everyone else, he does have the right to expect the correct procedures for a search/raid to be followed but the monk, knowing he is drugged-up and banging a girl who is also drugged-up probably realises that he isn't in a position to dispute the legality of the search!

The transgression of monastic law/rules is not a crime.

The drug find was the result of a search that was based on no crime.

That is the point I am making.

If the authorities wish to do something the people are powerless to stop them.

In effect there is no rule of law, just might.

19 hours ago, wakeupplease said:

Just more bad propaganda Monks do not do this, I was told they are wonderful people give up their worldly goods to help others, even when I see them with IPhones, and Mac computers and wads of cash, I tell my eyes not to lie to me. Monks are good people not Al Capone's.

At a market one time where my wife's family had several stalls I saw a monk and a real disreputable spivvy looking guy go round behind our tents.  I gave them a minute & followed.  They were sitting on some concrete tree planters and the guy just finished counting a huge wad of 1000 bt notes and was handing them to the monk who stuffed them in to bulging pockets in his brown vest under his robes.  We used to sell monks clothing and multi pocket under-vests were very popular sellers.   What the eye doesn't see the heart doesn't grieve.......

34 minutes ago, gdgbb said:

What legality, this was a military operation authorised for a particular reason that you know nothing about. 

32 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

The transgression of monastic law/rules is not a crime.

From that comment it's fair to assume that you have now found the relevant statute that you couldn't find before, or you're still guessing.

3 minutes ago, Artisi said:

What legality, this was a military operation authorised for a particular reason that you know nothing about. 

Same lack of specific knowledge applies to you also, so unless you are privy to something the rest of us don't know, what's your point?

1 hour ago, gdgbb said:

Same lack of specific knowledge applies to you also, so unless you are privy to something the rest of us don't know, what's your point?

Just in case you didn't read the report:

"The raid came as soldiers were inspecting venues on Tuesday evening. During the raid they spotted a Honda Jazz car parked at the resort. Inside the car they noticed a saffron robe and bag."

Raid would indicate authorized operation.

49 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Your assumptions are wrong about me guessing anything.

It's not illegal.

I never thought it was.

Care to actually comment on the real point of my OP?

Your OP?  Webfact posted the OP. 

I think you're guessing that it isn't illegal.

Well, as Lord Buddha said: "Worthless man, it would be better that your penis be stuck into the mouth of a poisonous snake than into a woman's vagina. It would be better that your penis be stuck into the mouth of a black viper than into a woman's vagina. It would be better that your penis be stuck into a pit of burning embers, blazing and glowing, than into a woman's vagina" (Patimokkha Rules)

Hmmm... I'm not sure about "better"...

On 2/15/2017 at 6:17 PM, Bluespunk said:

On 2/15/2017 at 4:12 PM, gdgbb said:

I was asking a question, not stating anything, but why else would the room be raided after the police saw monk's robes in the car?  Maybe some monastic offences carry criminal liability?

As far as I know it's not a crime or at least can't seem to find any specific law.

The very fact it is reported that he has only been charged with drug possession would suggest he hasn't broken any other laws.

His room was searched because he, like the rest of us, have no rights to stop those who have decided they are going to search regardless.

Maybe they looked for someone impersonated a monk.

That would be most monk's in Thailand but anyway. I think it is against the law.

And the robe in the car could have started the search.

Archived