Jump to content
BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

snoop1130

8 Die in Chiang Rai City crash

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, maoro2013 said:

That was a lot of passengers for that little car.

I was just thinking the same, 8 killed plus 4 injured... that makes 12 passengers in the van??

I'm only guessing but if the van has 3 rows of seats it should be a maximum of 8 passengers??

 

Presuming the truck driver was alone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Maejo Man said:

All the dead excluding the truck driver were in a mini bus, which is not shown here, just the Jazz with minimal damage.

 

2216800.jpg

That picture is the mini bus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just another meaningless slaugther. Start to think that the only solution is one way roads, but they will just find a way to create mayhem there too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Get Real said:

Just another meaningless slaugther. Start to think that the only solution is one way roads, but they will just find a way to create mayhem there too.

Yes, they dont know how to use lanes.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sooo Upto Me said:

 

An wot a stupid reply, read the article Slowly then u might understand. Obviously u havnt lived here long enough to realise the standard of thai driving. Especially with Trucks & Minibuses.

Check the world statistics on accidents in Thailand it might give u a clue.

You have no idea about me ok 

i know about thai driving ok and have seen how bad some of the western driver as well .

 Untill  a full  investigation is done we have now idea who is to blame .

so my statement is not stupid , you reply is stupid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They drive like lunatics  chiang rai.. The trucks carrying stone and soil have no Regard for anyone.. Nothing is ever done.. More will die.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CGW said:

I will volunteer to console the lady in the red dress..

That's funny because my eye was drawn to the red dress first...5555

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sooo Upto Me said:

 

An wot a stupid reply, read the article Slowly then u might understand. Obviously u havnt lived here long enough to realise the standard of thai driving. Especially with Trucks & Minibuses.

Check the world statistics on accidents in Thailand it might give u a clue.

You are  judge and  jury are you wait to see who is at  fault .

yes I have seen how bad the place is when it comes to the driving I am a  professional truck driver what are you a car driver, so don't try and tell me about how bad thai roads are ok .

i have seen how bad some of the western drive as well shit , because they think they can get away with driving bad in thailand .

I have read all the Statistics about how bad thai roads are ok .

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, georgemandm said:

You have no idea about me ok 

i know about thai driving ok and have seen how bad some of the western driver as well .

 Untill  a full  investigation is done we have now idea who is to blame .

so my statement is not stupid , you reply is stupid.

No u don't know about Thai driving as ur still making pathetic comments.

Ru even in Thailand?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sooo Upto Me said:

No u don't know about Thai driving as ur still making pathetic comments.

Ru even in Thailand?

Yes like you just made a pathetic comment saying I don't know about thai driver.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sooo Upto Me said:

These cement truck drivers are complete tossers, they don't give a sh-- 

An more than likely high on drugs or alcohol.

And on the phone as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Sooo Upto Me said:

No u don't know about Thai driving as ur still making pathetic comments.

Ru even in Thailand?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We bought the tiles for our house from that shop in the pic , a straight bit of road , duel carriage way too. A median strip which must save many cars from crossing over but no roads are safe here , just keep your wits out there and remember most drivers have no licence and no idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CGW said:

I will volunteer to console the lady in the red dress..

That's a lady BOY !!!
Wanna bet ???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...