8 Die in Chiang Rai City crash

snoop1130

10 minutes ago, georgemandm said:

Not grind a ax just have my say about hookers in thailand and it is all true 

why do blokes like you get so up set when the thai  prostitute , hooker subject comes up ? . 

Once again george,you were doing so well,i even gave you a like.Then up rears old george on his usual subject.<deleted>,give it a rest.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, jesimps said:

Ridiculous statement. When did you last see a foreigner cause a bad accident here? Locals are involved in fatal accidents regularly through falling asleep, overtaking on blind bends, drink, drugs, lack of common sense etc etc etc. Hence #2 in the world for road fatalities.

My statement is not ridiculous, You read what I said ok , I said foreign drive badly did not say they have bad accidents did I .

i know all about the s???  thai driving.

24 minutes ago, louse1953 said:

Once again george,you were doing so well,i even gave you a like.Then up rears old george on his usual subject.<deleted>,give it a rest.

55555555 yes I did see it and said not  normal for you , to give me a like .

rest when I feel like it .

I said already in in another blog,....those cement mixers are killers.! they are payed by the trip ! so if they go fast they might get another trip....I saw them daily on Koh Samui driving around Samui main road like they are in a hurry...

those morons drive a cement mixer like they drive a car without any knowledge about the distance needed to stop at any speed with or without a big load !!!! they are accidents to happen sooner or later !!!

The government and the police should be held liable for non performance~not enforcing the laws of the country.  If there is not going to be enforcement, remove the laws so people know not to come here, and remove the doubt of selective enforcement.  Thailand will be number one in deaths on the road this year because the militias in Libya are a bit more quiet.

Related image

38 minutes ago, off road pat said:

I said already in in another blog,....those cement mixers are killers.! they are payed by the trip ! so if they go fast they might get another trip....I saw them daily on Koh Samui driving around Samui main road like they are in a hurry...

those morons drive a cement mixer like they drive a car without any knowledge about the distance needed to stop at any speed with or without a big load !!!! they are accidents to happen sooner or later !!!

That's exactly the issue.  We drive through that area all the time.  There's a cement factory close by.  My wife and I have seen those trucks racing back to their factory on numerous occasions.  The drivers zig zag through traffic, like they're driving a sports car. 

We try to keep as much distance as possible from those trucks.  They're as bad as the van drivers.

10 hours ago, simonuk said:

Pathetic road laws barely enforced by a pathetic police force combined with the little prince complex that so many thai men have making it impossible for them to see their limitations when driving. Oh and disregard for the safety of others and ignorance when it comes to risk.   Hardly a day goes by when im driving in Thailand that i dont feel like smashing someone in the face  because they've come close orphaning my son through bad driving.  

I agree. Everywhere I see police stopping motorists for no helmet or other minor infractions.

NEVER have i seen a single one out there targeting bad and dangerous driving.

Only when our "awesome" BIB understand the problem, and address it will these horrific accident start to reduce.

Can't collect bribes from a corpse I guess, and therein lies the problem.

Generate cash from roadside stops, but stopping idiots doesn't pay.

14 hours ago, georgemandm said:
15 hours ago, louse1953 said:

Rubbish,most drivers do have licences.You never been in a licence check road block and see nearly all cars past through

Been on Samui 10 years and drive often on the mainland. Never once been asked for my licence yet.

Archived