Foreign "spy" used in sting operation that nabs Thai woman offering underage girls in Pattaya

webfact

12 hours ago, robertthebruce said:

Terrible,or what.....

actually today day in the "Daily Mirror" , there is a big article about what "Pattaya" is famous for, and the type of tourists it attracts.

Not the best image of Thailand.......

Must check that out, has anyone informed the mirror of The Computer Crimes Act hope the writer does not come here

A post has been removed:

16) You will not make changes to quoted material from other members posts, except for purposes of shortening the quoted post. This cannot be done in such a manner that it alters the context of the original post.

Is no one going to ask how the 14 year old girl came to be working there?

Voluntary, Slave Trade, Indebted Family, lots of possibilities not being addressed.

I would think there are thousands of underage girls in the sex trade and not trafficked. I remember when when I was 14, I was intimidated by sexual aggression of 14 year old girls in the West. They most definitely mature a lot faster than guys

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, KenKadz said:

Is no one going to ask how the 14 year old girl came to be working there?

Voluntary, Slave Trade, Indebted Family, lots of possibilities not being addressed.

Do you not read this: "The 14 year old was taken into the care of welfare agencies as efforts were made to find her relatives."???

10 hours ago, zorro1 said:

I would think there are thousands of underage girls in the sex trade and not trafficked. I remember when when I was 14, I was intimidated by sexual aggression of 14 year old girls in the West. They most definitely mature a lot faster than guys

more than 20 years ago my, at that time 16year old niece (Germany) told me a "joke".

13year old girl: "i am getting quite hairy... you know where."

11year old girl: "so what? does it bother you when having sex?"

On 17.2.2017 at 8:42 AM, Baerboxer said:

Evidently sir you have some difficulty with the English language as your last but one sentence is contradictory.

Balderdash! I have spent time in the villages and sure there are teenagers doing what teenagers do all over the world. Just as some parents are more strict with their children than others. 

Do some actual research and check the statistics on loss of virginity in Thailand, and other countries for context. You'll find real Thai culture, the average normal hard working family households are quite conservative. Not what you'd (and those who think Thailand culture is defined by Nana, Cowboy and Pattaya) expect. 

And how do you explain the high number of unwanted teen pregnancies, when their conservative parents pay so much attention.?

I suggest you follow your own advise: "Do some actual research and check the statistics on loss of virginity in Thailand..."

Where and how long do you spent time in a village in Thailand? Market village in HH or where?

Year Every kind of abortion Non-life birth Delivery for 15-19 years old 15-19 year-old pregnancy women all 15-19 year-old female population Rate : 1,000
2005 10,399 269 113,048 123,446 2,247,586 55.0
2006 11,149 370 112,509 123,658 2,265,800 54.7
2007 11,844 388 115,948 127,792 2,300,740 55.7
2008 11,788 337 118,921 130,709 2,329,702 56.3
2009 11,920 378 119,828 131,748 2,344,720 56.4
2010 11,734 401 120,012 132,147 2,356,637 56.1

On 17/02/2017 at 7:15 AM, zorro1 said:

What's does it matter if it was 8 men? You watched to many Miami vice shows. That's not how it works in real life. Sting ops always involve MANY LE. cops guarding all exits and cops on bikes outside.

Nobody knows what type of armed criminals were inside that establishment enjoying time with kids

Look you cannot say That Is Not How It Works because that is how it works here, watch the show then act out what you learned or try to, that is why there is so many screw ups, they do not learn

Look you cannot say That Is Not How It Works because that is how it works here, watch the show then act out what you learned or try to, that is why there is so many screw ups, they do not learn

Are you suggesting that some other countries have a system that is bullet proof? That is delusional to say the least.
I responded to a post that sarcastically suggested 8 men to bring down a woman. That was an idiotic remark.. In a sting OP you hope for the best but always always plan for the worst.

You want to see what you think is overkill? Just Google you tube FBI and swat teams.

8 under over cops were appropriate as a minimum in any sting especially when human trafficking is involved.. Nasty shit

Archived