UK couple attacked by bargirl in Pattaya after Brit says he could get cheaper drinks in 7/11

webfact

5 minutes ago, Enoon said:

Have you any way of verifying:

A. That you are the "Woman in white"

B. That you are telling the truth.

Yeah, she could post her passport ID page here, couldn't she?

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, tropo said:

If what you said was true then he would also have been charged for assault. You wouldn't get away with kicking a bargirl.

It's just a baiting post and if the guy had attacked her how many Thai guys would have jumped to her defence?.

2 minutes ago, sandrabbit said:

It's just a baiting post and if the guy had attacked her how many Thai guys would have jumped to her defence?.

The English lady did say they have lived in Thailand for 11 years. They were experienced enough to know not to retaliate. Just touching her would have been sufficient for an assault charge. I'm sure a lot of green tourists would have fought back.

4 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

I will say it yet again.  This is Pattaya, if you expect grown-up tourists with a brain then look somewhere else.

Is it fair to always blame tourists? If you go to a bar and are overcharged, will you just pay it and walk away without saying anything? If you dispute the bill you WILL be faced with aggression. That's a given. This couple apparently disputed the bill, and when tensions rose suggested they should call the tourist police.

Being attacked with a shoe to the head is wrong no matter how you paint the picture.

3 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

I will say it yet again.  This is Pattaya, if you expect grown-up tourists with a brain then look somewhere else.

they are a normal couple on a night out with friends ,who got ripped off ,attacked ,just might as well say again some posters havent a brain ,who post without the facts of the thread .

the thieving whore was nicked and charged its thailand if they could have blamed the couple for anything they would have .

rest my case 

20 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

You can't cure stupid.  Violence was uncalled for but as we all know there is no point in expecting the police to do anything.  Maybe he should go back to the 7-11 and ask them to put on some music, serve the drinks chilled and in glasses, supply a bar stool and get some scantily clad bar girls to entertain him.

And if he stays all night he can order breakfast far cheaper than in a restaurant.

1 minute ago, possum1931 said:

I think the guy asked for it, why did he not check the drink prices before ordering?

Everyone knows that it is a lot more expensive to run a bar than a 7-11.

why dont you read the thread before posting ,they got charged for drinks they never had 

5 hours ago, ezzra said:

Is this is only me or Pattaya really gone to dogs big time.. nary a day goes by

with out some king of aggravated attacks on tourists,,,, TAT, the ball in

your court, soon enough, this will be known throughout the world and you're

going to lose your precious tourists numbers you so much brag about.....

All these fat bellied tossers having to walk up and down Soi Buckaow looking for their entertainment now there are hardly any baht buses there.:cheesy::cheesy:

I have really learned something today from many thai visa posters. Seems thai prostitutes are trustworthy and to be sided with in all matters. I understand clearly now they cannot be questioned about anything as i would be wrong for even thinking it.
Instead of going to confessional next time for absolution I will ask a soi 8 hooker instead.

Sent from my SM-A910F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

After reading the whole thread I think they are both to blame .  The english gent for not checking prices on drinks and making stupid remarks like it's cheaper in 7-eleven. Only 4 drinks was it ?   And then the lady from Isaan who probably were full of it. 

12 minutes ago, tropo said:

Is it fair to always blame tourists? If you go to a bar and are overcharged, will you just pay it and walk away without saying anything? If you dispute the bill you WILL be faced with aggression. That's a given. This couple apparently disputed the bill, and when tensions rose suggested they should call the tourist police.

Being attacked with a shoe to the head is wrong no matter how you paint the picture.

I agree it is not always the tourists fault, many times they are victims of scams.  But just look at this idiots argument for not paying the full amount of the bill. "I could buy it cheaper in 7-11!"  There is stupid and there is Pattaya stupid.

4 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

I agree it is not always the tourists fault, many times they are victims of scams.  But just look at this idiots argument for not paying the full amount of the bill. "I could buy it cheaper in 7-11!"  There is stupid and there is Pattaya stupid.

they complained about being over charged and paying for drinks they never had ,maybe you would be stupid to pay up ,the comment was he could have paid for a whole crate of beer from 7/11 for what they charged him for one bottle ,for which he was attacked ,as she was caught thieving ,and lost face .

so there is no facts posting stupid ,and posting stupid ,take your pick  

6 minutes ago, IAMHERE said:

Plane fare from the UK to Thailand is too darned cheap.  I'm afraid if I saw this guy on the street and had a few beers in me I'd put a shoe in his butt.  I can hardly believe David Lodge.

Says a lot about you then, did you not read the what happened, we do get um on here

Moto

Read

Think/Digest if you can

Comment

23 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

That's assuming he said that. Another person suggests he might have said something like "I could have bought a crate of beer at 7-11 for that", which could be taken as a sarcastic comment after being ripped off. He paid what he already believed they owed for 4 drinks - they were asking for more.

Let's stick to the facts we know. He was sitting on a chair while the bargirl hit him on the head with a shoe, twice. What would you expect him to do after that - leave and seek police assistance, or calmly take out his wallet and pay more. As far as I can see, she took the payment out on his head, including a substantial tip.

1 minute ago, JHolmesJr said:

Just as I thought: the bingo player said the f word to her….thats what triggered it. you have to be very careful around these hos…even if you say <deleted> they think its directed at them

True! They do not get the idea of one shouting such a word as you hit the finger with a hammer. Why? They don't. So, it is very strange to them. They also have been told that those words show low class. They --apparently--never use those words. (My Thai is not so good to know.) They don't know the difference between an insult and a single expletive used to define exasperation or surprise.

Archived