UK couple attacked by bargirl in Pattaya after Brit says he could get cheaper drinks in 7/11

webfact

Just now, EnlightenedAtheist said:

True! They do not get the idea of one shouting such a word as you hit the finger with a hammer. Why? They don't. So, it is very strange to them. They also have been told that those words show low class. They --apparently--never use those words. (My Thai is not so good to know.) They don't know the difference between an insult and a single expletive used to define exasperation or surprise.

I agree, the "f" word has many subtle meanings. It can even be used as a compliment.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, free123 said:

aahhh these quality tourists all around...real the top of the top...rich,intelligent and beautiful just waiting to spend their money on a patsy beer garden down some stinking soi  in pattaya, the worlds whore capitol...

And of course, by stating this, you are not. :smile: You are much better. How is the ego?

1 hour ago, tropo said:

(I don't drink at beer bars - I don't drink anywhere, period. Maybe you are too drunk to be posting on here right now)

The lady in the white dress explained the events leading up the bashing in a post a few pages back.

The British couple disputed the charges, stating they have been charged for drinks they didn't order (they had 4 in total - 2 couples - a drink each). 

The British couple suggested they should call the tourist police to have the dispute settled.

The bargirl got angry and started bashing the man over the head while he was still seated.

What part confuses you the most?

When that comes in the news, I will take it up for consideration. Do you mean that I should put all my trust in a post here. Don´t make me laugh!
By the way, not drunk yet but seriously working on it. Your comment just made me order 2 more so I can stand it!

1 minute ago, Get Real said:

When that comes in the news, I will take it up for consideration. Do you mean that I should put all my trust in a post here. Don´t make me laugh!
By the way, not drunk yet but seriously working on it.

(I had an idea you posted while drinking. Your reply was below the normal standard I expect from you)

By all means, let's just discuss the subject at hand and have some fun while we're at it. There's no need to get personal.

Silly not to pay a bill. Even in the UK you must pay the bill and then proceed other ways to complain or Court action - but we know Court action won't work in Thailand (especially if its cheaper in 7/11) Dont deserve a kicking like that though, she should have called the Police - lucky it was a girl really....

Good on ya Roo....bash his head in, kick the face off him, send his wife to intensive care, get the lads in the bar to pile in.

You, and your seven lackies who liked your post, are what's wrong with Pattaya and other tourist spots inThailand. 

Why could she not call a cop?

Yes, he was a stupid idiot to suggest drinks in a bar should be the same price as a store....and for not paying the bill. 

But let her savage him? No Roo, you need a long time to chill and get your head together.

Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

3 hours ago, myfriendu said:

no i saying they tried to rip him off ,he complained and was attacked ,thats why she,s been charged 

she was charged because that is the SOP for Pattaya cops anytime one of these disagreements come up now days; anything to protect the integrity of Pattaya in the world wide press.

The guy doesn't drink in  pubs in the UK or the UK 7-11's charge too much for their liquor.

2 minutes ago, IAMHERE said:

she was charged because that is the SOP for Pattaya cops anytime one of these disagreements come up now days; anything to protect the integrity of Pattaya in the world wide press.

The guy doesn't drink in  pubs in the UK or the UK 7-11's charge too much for their liquor.

nothing to do with she hitting him with a shoe because he was over charged ,it was the 7/11 comment ,i get it now ,wish me luck im going in the same bar tonite and pay her barfine ,she seems like fun 

6 minutes ago, myfriendu said:

nothing to do with she hitting him with a shoe because he was over charged ,it was the 7/11 comment ,i get it now ,wish me luck im going in the same bar tonite and pay her barfine ,she seems like fun 

See you there, I'll be wearing the 7/11 uniform

Thai people don't know how to do business. You don't beat up someone just because they refuse to pay. You find out the hotel and get police to go with you there to collect the money that's about all you can do.

Now, you really have to pay a lot more to these two tourists.

5 minutes ago, sammieuk1 said:

He has a nice golf ball eye as a souvenir of his few Bhat saving.  

Yes, since he is an idiot, you are not. We get it. Can we move on. Maybe if there were less cowards around, he would not have to take one for the team. 100 B. to some is 1000B to another is 10,000 to another. Do you know the full story?

Seriously do people really believe that would have been the true story??

Just does not add up. Never heard someone drinking or eating somewhere then refusing to pay because it was cheaper at a convenience store.

Come on, it takes less than common sense to work out that no way in hell was it going to be cheaper than 7/11.

More to the story.

2 hours ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

Cheap Charlie Brit, on his first trip to Thailand. Deserved the shoe and the assualt.

I am glad to see the girl give it to him. Just wished I was there to pay her fine.

Geezer

if you scroll up 2 posts, his wife has posted her side of the story, they live in hua hin for years, 

Here we go again. Come to the LOS - land of savages - and get attacked by the savages. Every day these vids are getting put up on social media and watched all around the world. I wouldn't recommend this country to my worse enemy's dog.

1 hour ago, Enoon said:

Have you any way of verifying:

A. That you are the "Woman in white"

B. That you are telling the truth.

You are now appearing in one of the most highly respected courts in the land......and protocols must be observed.

Yeah  who  knows if  maryell is  the that  person in  white!!??   Would a woman  of that  age call  herself  a  girl!!!???   Of  course  some on  here  think all  bar girls are  always  to blame for  everything!

7 hours ago, Kerryd said:

So the tourist got away without paying the full amount he was owed ? Why wasn't he arrested for trying to do a runner on his tab ?

Yeah, the cheap twit; he deserved every bit of it. Why didn't they go to the 7/11 if that is their style?  I wonder how many Thais he will say beat him up?

7 hours ago, Kerryd said:

So the tourist got away without paying the full amount he was owed ? Why wasn't he arrested for trying to do a runner on his tab ?

If the Thais would resort to violence at a drop of a hat, the same video would have showed a runner and then she could have reported it to the police and let the cop arrest him.  TIT

7 hours ago, capo 5 said:

I'm pretty sure the women in the white dress spoke isaan when she said เห็น บ่อ when talking .Possibly not first time tourists and should know drinks in bars are more expensive.Just a thought.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

Well that's solved then the Brit <deleted> is in the clear why!! Beacuse capo 5 says the girl spoke issan. Sherlock homes pack your bags no longer needed case closed. 

From memory i have heard "go 7/11" mentioned in pattaya thai bars it was more a reference to the russians passing by who did just that... never heard of anybody ever compare 7/11 prices to bar prices and I have been in many totally don't believe her story 

appalled at some of the responses having watched the video here many just trolling for sure

unfortunately pattaya is littered with brazen  yabba  thai bar owners will turn on you for the least thing even if your principled you must walk away my guess here is bar owner got caught and over reacted

Archived