UK couple attacked by bargirl in Pattaya after Brit says he could get cheaper drinks in 7/11

webfact

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, bermannor said:

1. The video shows that that this wasn't for sure the casher's first fight in my opinion.

May be she is a strong candidate for cutting a husband's dick in affect.

2.. None, absolutely none of the posters here knows the Brit's or his partner's side of the story.

3. The casher is totally unsuitable for this job. Not monkeyhouse nor a hefty fine would change her, only a psychological treatment..

4. Nevertheless how stupid, insane or retarded the Brit and his partner is, doing physical harm to an older man is an absolute no go, full stop!

5. There is always Tourist police to de-escalate such a situation.

6. Posters who cordoned the casher are not better than her and obviously have nothing against a fight they start. Unfortunately there are quite a few of such quality expats and tourist staying in Pattaya.

Point two.... a new poster claims to be the woman in white, and gave their side of the story

2 hours ago, bermannor said:

1. The video shows that that this wasn't for sure the casher's first fight in my opinion.

May be she is a strong candidate for cutting a husband's dick in affect.

2.. None, absolutely none of the posters here knows the Brit's or his partner's side of the story.

3. The casher is totally unsuitable for this job. Not monkeyhouse nor a hefty fine would change her, only a psychological treatment..

4. Nevertheless how stupid, insane or retarded the Brit and his partner is, doing physical harm to an older man is an absolute no go, full stop!

5. There is always Tourist police to de-escalate such a situation.

6. Posters who cordoned the casher are not better than her and obviously have nothing against a fight they start. Unfortunately there are quite a few of such quality expats and tourist staying in Pattaya.

have to disagree with point 2 fella, earlier a poster claimed to be the brits partner, if you read every post then you would have noticed it

11 hours ago, z42 said:

Jesus weapt, how can any person sane or otherwise be concerned about damaging Pattaya's reputation.. It's a fun city undoubtedly, but is by any standards a complete hole.

Also great to see that mouthy troll hostess get lifted at the end of the clip. The loss of face thing always a giggle :)

people like him are damaging the reputation of Brits

13 hours ago, Kerryd said:

So the tourist got away without paying the full amount he was owed ? Why wasn't he arrested for trying to do a runner on his tab ?

Who told you him got away without paying? What the barlady told the police is for sure not 100% right. No one drink in a bar for a 7/11 price. Everybody know it. Maybe she charged really overpriced?

But this don't give she the right to kick and hurt someone. She can call the police for solve the problem.

I hope she got a lot of problems, a high hospital bill, court fines and the bar license removed.

This is the wrong way to solve problems with tourists and a lot of bar owners in thailand must learn it.

3 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

Most just trollers to get some mixed posts.

The "woman in white" joined up, posted 3 times and left. She wasn't trolling but she probably realized she's wasting her time on here and she's right. No one was listening and I'm sure she has more important things to take care of right now.

18 hours ago, samsensam said:

cretins all round.

i guess he often consumes alcohol in a pub in the UK then refuses to pay because alcohol is cheaper at his local tesco? moron.

the girl's over reaction does her no favours either.

pattaya; such a nice place to go for a relaxing, peaceful holiday

The girl was not over reacting as she has to supplement any shortcomings in the till at closing time of the bar.

If some SOB is not paying his bill, she has to pay.

The bar is not losing any money, she is.

The twit got what was coming to him.

Same all over the world and as a former seafarer of 50 years at sea I know.

3 hours ago, Ozziefrog said:

Typical Pommy bas.ard .........Deserved what he got hey.

Ha ha so funny to watch her kicking him on the ribs .

The best his that testy looking puff under his eye.....

I've seen a girl smaller than this one , in Sukhumvit kicking and scratching a young farang's face and arms

6:00 AM probably for the same reason , not pay the full amount ha ha ...what a spectacle that was....The guy

was bleeding and crying...

Typical drop kick,   comment. :coffee1:

19 hours ago, onemorechang said:

Don't sound right to me.

I smell Bs.

Maybe over charging .

Or was he that stupid

I think he was that stupid! if you want a thai to reach out and touch you, try leaving a bar without paying for your drinks! i am surprised that the BIB arrested her! should have taken his sorry ass to the slammer!

18 hours ago, onemorechang said:

Would that make the Bs go away from this story. ? :coffee1:

I just can't see 4 people thinking a bar should sell alcohol

cheaper than a 7/11 or the same price. as a 7/11

something is not right with this story.

That would be the Bs. 

Would like to know what the bill was for,   and what the bill was.

i suspect,   maybe caught  out  over charging and she lost face,

so went on the war path maybe ?

Or was it 4 very stupid people !!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with you , my self I have been over changed at a bar in surin issan , was told I drink 6 beers but I didn't , I just drink 3 beers I just paid for the 6 and walk away never to go back to that bar again and told the  locals how I was rep off .

bars try to rep you off if they think your a sucker.

one bar changed my thai 90 bht for water, paid it , but will never go back and now I look at the price of anything before I order  ..

1 minute ago, georgemandm said:

I agree with you , my self I have been over changed at a bar in surin issan , was told I drink 6 beers but I didn't , I just drink 3 beers I just paid for the 6 and walk away never to go back to that bar again and told the  locals how I was rep off .

bars try to rep you off if they think your a sucker.

one bar changed my thai 90 bht for water, paid it , but will never go back and now I look at the price of anything before I order  ..

i used to argue and it nearly got me into sticky water a couple times now after being here a while i never argue and walk away same when driving I suffer the morons a bit more now as I want to live a  bit longer and value my teeth etc.

26 minutes ago, captspectre said:

I think he was that stupid! if you want a thai to reach out and touch you, try leaving a bar without paying for your drinks! i am surprised that the BIB arrested her! should have taken his sorry ass to the slammer!

Ok I have no idea about the full story, but the dose not give that f w the right to  assault that man dose it , she has been charged and hop she pays a big fine to teach her , she can't take the law into her own hands.

and if the man did the wrong thing he should be changed with  stealing .

no one has the right to hit anyone.

3 minutes ago, LannaGuy said:

well before we all just take this bar girl's word for it it might be fruitful to hear the tourist's version? I mean bar girl's never lie and all that... but for balance?

I don't think p!ssed tourists are too reliable either?

7 minutes ago, LannaGuy said:

well before we all just take this bar girl's word for it it might be fruitful to hear the tourist's version? I mean bar girl's never lie and all that... but for balance?

Gets me how every one on here is running that man down over some hooker from a bar what joke let him have his say .

then we all can say he was wrong or not .

9 minutes ago, vogie said:

I don't think p!ssed tourists are too reliable either?

that's very true but still, in the spirit of fairness, let's here his side?  I mean I have never heard a bar girl lie before but there's always the first time   :smile:

2 minutes ago, LannaGuy said:

that's very true but still, in the spirit of fairness, let's here his side?  I mean I have never heard a bar girl lie before but there's always the first time   :smile:

I agree with you, but by the look of him he won't probably remember?

35 minutes ago, LannaGuy said:

for balance we only need to know whether he really said "drinks cheaper in convenience store". but of course even that does not justify that kind of vicious attack. it just demonstrates that he is a stupid quality wànker.

Archived