2014 Mazda BT-50 3.2L 4x4 (A)

Skyboogie

Hi Folks,

I'm putting my beloved truck on the market in May. It has BF Goodrich All-Terrain Tires that fill up the wheel well beautifully, Carryboy Soft Tonneau Cover, Tow Package, JVC Entertainment System, Reverse Camera, All Leather, Jumper Cables, Compressor (I think), Tow Strap, A small Buddha on the dash courtesy of Khun Punch at MazdaBiz, A super dope Salt Life marlin decal, 3M tinted windows within the legal limit. And I think just 14,000km on the odo. Full Insurance through Dec 2017, Tax will be renewed in March. A while back, a distracted driver cause a small dent in the fender and some scratches on the wheel. Recently, my rear tire rubbed a vios that took up 3/4 of a yaak two weeks ago. Totally my fault but luckily no damage to my truck. His bumper wasn't so lucky. Two incidents aren't bad for the Bangkok Battlegrounds but I like to be upfront and honest. The vehicle is fully paid off and blue book is in our possession.

It was 999,000 new. JVC and Reverse Cam Combo +25,000. Tonneau +6,000. Tow Hitch from VVP 4x4. BF Goodrich All-Terrain tires +36,000. Full Insurance +21,000. Total Cost: 1,087,000 THB.

My Price for May 2017 is 760,000 THB, All-Inclusive. I will entertain offers above my listed price if you want her before May. 

Unfortunately, I don't have any photos and won't be able to get any until I get back the second week of March. I will make another post as soon as I take the photos.

Archived