God, me and Buddahsim

redwinecheese

Buddhism is a religion like most practiced religions across the globe, they all teach humankind to be humble and live in harmony with each other.

Before religion which most non believers think it is man made, humans lived in fear of each other where the powerful overtakes the weak! but then God knew this would happen so, he kept on sending his chosen super messengers you name them Buddha, Moses, Jesus, Muhammad and many more we were not told about.  

Just to tell us simple message not to kill each other, not to lie, not to steal etc.

4 minutes ago, redwinecheese said:

of course God is not female unless you are a tomboy lol

I prefer science; it encourages people to question its theories, whereas religions abhor challenges to their whacky ideas thought up by desert nomads.

7 minutes ago, lemonjelly said:

I prefer science

Who gave you that smart mind!

another ungrateful human being, but for sure you can go all the time giving us good explanations of how everything came to existence BUT I bet you you can not tell us how did everything existed like time.

Time to rest my legs:stoner:

OP, the Bahai religion is something like your original post. Buddha, Jesus, Mohamed are all sent by the supreme being etc. All major religions have the same spiritual source and come from the same God  .

14 hours ago, thai3 said:

where did Mohamad tell followers not to kill or lie or steal? just the opposite

Have a look at Luke 19/27 in the bible, it carries on about killing non believers

2 minutes ago, White Christmas13 said:

And is also stated that male students are not allowed to shake hands with females ?

Since you are so experienced in sharia law tell me

And the bible says unicorns are real.

7 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

Have a look at Luke 19/27 in the bible, it carries on about killing non believers

I don't read the bible I have read the Koran but I am talking about the world today  

talking about school kids in Australia if the are Muslim the won't shake hands

with a female members ( according to sharia law you can not shake hands

with a female ) I hope you happy now

Archived