More Raids as Push Continues to clean-up Pattaya’s Image

webfact

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hilarious...it's a bandaid.  Want to make impact...use a familiar strategy.  Photo all the workers faces, post them on a shame and blame website...make certain, to photo the clients as well.  Make certain the website is world wide.  BUT...of course they won't do that, unless you're a protester or opponent. 

3 hours ago, smedly said:

why not just tell them all to close otherwise this is a targeted raid for the purpose of ........... fill in the blanks

lets see - we have walking street and LK metro full of gogo bars - they must have missed those, then we have the infamous seedy soi 6

It's just bye bye pattaya getting ready for pattaya las Vegas 

1 hour ago, Get Real said:

Yes! They choose 2 in Pattaya out of the reason that they concentrate on cleaning up the world biggest sex industry. According to me the police here do the right thing. Why continue bashing them?

Maybe it's because they chose these two venues because their brown envelopes have been light recently?

If you want to clean up Pattaya, you don't send in the RTP with vested interests to dither around this or that poxy go-go. That's like putting the fox in charge of the chicken coop. You roll in the army, close EVERY single one of them, send the mongerers on their way and put up a great big banner on Walking Street et al saying no more smutty business! But they don't really want to do that, do they; killing their income. It is all just a seen-to-be-doing-something face thing. I personally couldn't give a monkeys if Pattaya was closed down, it really would improve the country's image; what gets my knickers in a twist is all the BS pretense in the name of image.

all this does is remind people that thailand may be  a police state, and the fact that you probably cant even say that here just proves the point. personally I feel more comfortable when Im not surrounded by grown policemen chasing old street venders down the street and raiding bars every night

16 minutes ago, zaphod reborn said:

Maybe it's because they chose these two venues because their brown envelopes have been light recently?

Just a lttle bit tired of that comment. Something that you guys here is going to continue with long after they start a try for change. Just because you like to bash on the RTP. Seems there is many that have nothing else to do here.

4 minutes ago, Get Real said:

Just a lttle bit tired of that comment. Something that you guys here is going to continue with long after they start a try for change. Just because you like to bash on the RTP. Seems there is many that have nothing else to do here.

Yeah any raid fires up the mighty TVF Tea Money Chorus to chant their chant--and our Brown Envelope Bots buzz in sync. Most of the "expertise" shown off here merely derives from reading the Pattaya tourist bible, Money Number One.

15 minutes ago, Get Real said:

Don't get too tired of it I am sure you'ii be hearing it a lot more.

9 minutes ago, JSixpack said:

Yeah any raid fires up the mighty TVF Tea Money Chorus to chant their chant--and our Brown Envelope Bots buzz in sync. Most of the "expertise" shown off here merely derives from reading the Pattaya tourist bible, Money Number One.

Could it be that people have had experience of corruption and that is why the chant comes up.

3 hours ago, LennyW said:

The biggest blight on Thailands image has to be the inept and corrupt police force - tidy that up first would be a better idea!

Synchronise watches BIB, then raid the two place at the same time , avoiding time for a cell phone to be used to tip off others.

500 BHT fine , business  as usual.

If you took one bag of rubbish out of a rubbish dump it would have no impact.

Fighting a loosing battle, but being seen to be doing ones job looks the part!

They had to do something because it's made it to some of the worlds press (if you can call the Sun/Daily Mirror "Press")

but every journey starts with a single step so if they are serious about cleaning up the image of Pattaya then they will ramp up & drive it to be more like the Thai scene, behind closed doors & not in your face.

Hope I'm wrong, no place on earth like Soi 6 

15 minutes ago, rott said:

Could it be that people have had experience of corruption and that is why the chant comes up.

No, most of the mighty Chorus and the Bots have no real experience with it at all, esp on the business ownership level. And, with no facts, they're just enjoying showing off deep "insider" knowledge about Pattaya and Thailand. In fact we've had business owners testify here as to the lack of corruption. Note I don't at all claim it doesn't exist but am merely laughing at TVF poster knee-jerk responses.

5 hours ago, jerojero said:

The biggest cleanup needed to improve Thailand's image is within the RTP. Thousands of gogo bars and brothels across the country and they pick 2 or 3 in Pattaya? Yet send 3500 troops to arrest one rogue monk.

Spot on. Besides, surely all bar owners know what happens if you default on your tea money contributions?

They dont clean up anything. Just a show to scare agogos and make them pay monthly. Or they visits the ones who are late. Or boss changed in soi 9 and need to get his money back that he paid to become boss. They will never close down brothels lol

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

why not just tell them all to close otherwise this is a targeted raid for the purpose of ........... fill in the blanks

lets see - we have walking street and LK metro full of gogo bars - they must have missed those, then we have the infamous seedy soi 6

Closing down soi 6? Will never happen. $$$$$$$$$$$€€€€£££¥¥¥₩₩

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, LennyW said:

The biggest blight on Thailands image has to be the inept and corrupt police force - tidy that up first would be a better idea!

I agree 100%, this police force has to be the biggest joke on the planet.  They are just a bunch of idiots trying to substantiate their brown envelopes.  We see that everyday.  

The new "Boss" in town will continue this stupidity for 6 weeks to ensure the brown paper bags are well stuffed.

Once the coffers start filling up they will back off a bit.

Funny part about it is what & who's rules are they following in this so called cleanup.

The Minister of tourism is hellbent on others not earning a decent living or maybe sex is a dirty word

Sorry girls, back to the rice fields where you can eek out a subsistence living

Archived