Thaivisa exclusive: Liverpool man wants Pattaya bargirl jailed but doesn’t blame the resort – “7/11 claim” was just nonsense

webfact

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Gonefortea said:

I still enjoy the night life in Pattaya on holiday from our home in the north.

the bar has been demolished but was on soi excite by the old bowling green...they used

to say follow the blood...but if you liked the wild west this was your local.

but most of this is irrelevant as it turns out you are just a tourist in pattaya and unless

you only moved last week your info may well be out of date.

and although I was first in Udon Thani about 18years ago I still ask the locals for any

local info on bars/restaurants as I consider myself as just a tourist when I am up there. 

and that is what you are in pattaya.

17 hours ago, redwinecheese said:

i.e they buy a bottle of beer for 40 baht and they sell it 80 baht 100% increase!!!

you tell me if that is not rip off?

How in the hell is the cost of the beer  the only cost in running a bar? Rent, utilities, business taxes, staff wages,..........need to be taken into acount when pricing product. Or is it a charity you think they should be operating?

On 02/23/2017 at 9:54 AM, Gonefortea said:

You seem to have the wrong idea I stated I do not belive any of the stories given not the girl not the man not the witnesses. There is I belive a lot more to this stories we will never know. So shall we leave it at that between us as neither of us was there so we will never know will we.

Whoever's story is true I think it's clear from the various accounts plus the video that this was a fairly simple dispute over a bar bill that turned ugly. What sort of 'a lot more' do you think there could possibly be?

1 hour ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

Whoever's story is true I think it's clear from the various accounts plus the video that this was a fairly simple dispute over a bar bill that turned ugly. What sort of 'a lot more' do you think there could possibly be?

A "conspiracy theorist" could think of something!  (As a certain long absent pro RTP poster (Are you there JD?) would put it!)

Archived