sawang daen din

jones444

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/28/2017 at 0:05 AM, zxc said:

Nice Boyd, is Pips in Seka or Bueng Kan Long?

Pips is in Seka directly across from the downtown 7-11.

Good food and nice people.

There are a couple of places at Bung Khong Long, but they are not so easy to find and not open every day.

The people you meet at Pips would know about those places and could tell you more.

Pips is in Seka directly across from the downtown 7-11.
Good food and nice people.
There are a couple of places at Bung Khong Long, but they are not so easy to find and not open every day.
The people you meet at Pips would know about those places and could tell you more.

Hi Isaan man, long time, Steve America in Bung Khong Long, Wed. And Sat. Peters Pitstop , past the hospital, Big tree on left , take a left in driveway after tree, Sonny's on the Lake after spillway if coming from Steves, Good Luck, Dan

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Hey Dan. Hope to run into you again sometime. I am in Florida right now.

Yeah, I think Peter's Pitstop is normally open Sundays only, right?

Google Street View for Peter's Pitstop.

Google Street View for American Steve's. Bear to your right as you go down the hill. Open Wednesdays and Saturdays, as mentioned by Nice Boyd.

Google Steet View for Pips. Open every day.

• 1 month later...
On 3/27/2017 at 8:48 AM, Nice Boyd said:

Hi Isaan man, long time, Steve America in Bung Khong Long, Wed. And Sat. Peters Pitstop , past the hospital, Big tree on left , take a left in driveway after tree, Sonny's on the Lake after spillway if coming from Steves, Good Luck, Dan

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

The latest report is that Peter's Pitstop and Steve's place are both closed for now. 

I am still in Florida for a few more weeks so I am unable to positively verify this information.

Anyone local to BKL area that can verify these closures?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Just as an update to some of the information contained within this thread, Peter's Pitstop has definitely closed.

And Steve's place across the lake from the Pitstop is also closed.  

There is a new local Bung Khong Long hangout at Andrew's house, which is also known as P&P Homestay on Google Maps.

It's open Friday, Saturday, and Sunday afternoons and evenings. 

And Pip's place in Seka, across from the downtown 7-11 is still open daily.

Dan, let's get together sometime when you are in the BKL area. I moved away for a while, but I moved back to BKL about a month ago.

Archived