Why you no get non o visa....

"Why you no get non o visa, you stay long time. This makes no sense." I got this from immigration lady today. But I don't think I qualify for a non o visa.

I get 5 months off a year (seasonal worker), and like spending time in Thailand. I just spent 10days in Myanmar after having a month in Thailand. So I'm not really a visa runner.

Normally every year I get one 30exempt and 1 setv, the rest of the holiday period is in other countries.

Should I worry? Or just she just wanting to make me sweet.

Sent from my Le X820 using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

- What nationality is your passport?  How old are you?

- Immigration lady that told you to get non-o visa:  which border was this?  if it was a local office, where? (what city, province  is it located)?

Was the question being asked at border for VE entry, using SETV entry, or when attempting to extend the VE or SETV entry at local immigration?

- Visa Exempt 30 day stamp:  are you getting this at a Thai land border or coming via airplane?

In any case, you should be fine with your current setup of one VE + 1 SETV yearly.  Could be a bunch of other heavy border runners came in at the same time.  Some borders may scrutinize more than others.

6 minutes ago, jayci said:

New Zealand and 43years.
Was at the don muaeng airport and I was using my setv for the first time this year. I always get visa exempt at airport.
I live in Australia way up north, so getting setv in Australia is slow, so I've often opted for visa exempt first visit of the year.

Just a silly comment from a immigration officer is all it was.

Not sure where Don Mueang is getting its immigration staff from since they are known to do or say strange things.