"Tourists come to Pattaya for nature not sex" says police chief as British businessmen blamed

webfact

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh come on lets be nice. Nature is not the word I would have used. Sun, Beaches, and Foods perhaps would have been a better reference. Though on the other hand...I hear they serve a nice layout of Sushi.  Private delivery as well.  

It is what it is.  Ask the boys on the streets, is it nature or sex, the game in town?

2 hours ago, Thechook said:

Hilarious.  What nature its all concrete and polluted beaches.  The wildlife is prostitutes on every corner, ladyboys and all the assorted misfits and criminals fleeing from around the world.

There's quite some BUSH to explore in pattaya. Occasionally you can encounter a beaver too so i was told. And when u find yourself in a certain position on the bed you can sometimes SMELL the sea.... 

32 minutes ago, barryofthailand said:

I think it's time to change police chiefs as this one has obviously got dementia 

Just look at them all in positions of authority from Prayuth, Madam TAT and all the way down.  They all come out with the most ridiculous statements and ideas.

This police chief should go back to kindergarten and learn to keep his knees and lips together and be obscene and not heard in the real world.

By the way take the other fruit cake  who deems feeding a bit of bread to a fish to be punishable by going to jail, paying 100,000.00 Baht bail and facing jail time.Poor Russian tourist market used to come to Phuket for nature, now they come for sex by the marine police.....getting eF ed rather.

Get knotted dudes.

Child sex, killing farangs and tourists with impunity is what is helping beef up the corruption Capital Country of Asean, Thailand hub of...........,..... add anything you like here.

Please stop all stupid people making idiotic statements, they never have any face to loose anyway.

19 hours ago, madmitch said:

Pattaya's police chief would have been better to just keep his mouth shut and let the Mirror article be forgotten.

You got that right.   This guy has inactive post written all over him.   I wonder how long before somebody tells him?

4 hours ago, canopus1969 said:

natural wonders   :cheesy:

I would point out there are many "unnatural wonders" in Soi 6 and elsewhere     :partytime2:

3 hours ago, clockman said:

The truth always hurts, Does anybody know roughly the revenue from the entertainment sector?

1 hour ago, barryofthailand said:

I think it's time to change police chiefs as this one has obviously got dementia 

As one poster stated he seems to have investments in the sex business. As in modern business you drive the competition out or buy the out and put up the price. 

Archived