"Tourists come to Pattaya for nature not sex" says police chief as British businessmen blamed

webfact

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have not had time to read all the posts, so apologies if someone else has already pointed out the glaring mistake in translation. Poor man being ridiculed for his words taken out of context. I have taken the liberty of writing the correct translation to the latter part of the sentence............

It is not " Nature, not sex " it is in fact............Not Natural Sex..........:biggrin:

1 hour ago, USPatriot said:

Maybe they should clean up the beaches with the garbage and unnatural brown water the sand is filled with so much sewage and other garbage it leave a slick film on your skin.

That film is called human excrement.  Anyone who goes into the water in Thailand swims in it.

3 hours ago, Mook23 said:

There's quite some BUSH to explore in pattaya. Occasionally you can encounter a beaver too so i was told. And when u find yourself in a certain position on the bed you can sometimes SMELL the sea.... 

Quite right....I have found myself in the BUSH often in Pattaya...some of it pretty thick too...once I got so tangled up in it...it cost me 2500b to get out of it two  young ladies helped me.  Along the Beach Road I encountered clams...a unique variety only found in Pattaya. These were the S.E. Asian "bearded" variety. I have also been "ferreting" at Pattaya..and have found many a hole where I sent my pet ferret in to explore.

Yes the Police Chief is totally correct...nature abounds in Pattaya....you just have to know where to look.

I think that many posters here are missing an obvious point. Pattaya's new mayor has just been appointed by the military junta, and he's a police general. One of the junta's goals is to clean up Thailand's image abroad, so the police chief is probably just taking his marching orders from above, and the Mirror article is just an excuse to justify what has already been planned. The sex trade in Pattaya has been tolerated in the past because it's been viewed as being beneficial by the local authorities. However, the junta's view may be different. In Thailand, the tail doesn't wag the dog, especially when the military is in charge. If they really decide to curtail it, it will happen, and no one will be able to stop it. This happened in Ermita in Manila years ago forcing many of the clubs and gogos to relocate to Angeles.

26 minutes ago, thaianon said:

I think that many posters here are missing an obvious point. Pattaya's new mayor has just been appointed by the military junta, and he's a police general. One of the junta's goals is to clean up Thailand's image abroad, so the police chief is probably just taking his marching orders from above, and the Mirror article is just an excuse to justify what has already been planned. The sex trade in Pattaya has been tolerated in the past because it's been viewed as being beneficial by the local authorities. However, the junta's view may be different. In Thailand, the tail doesn't wag the dog, especially when the military is in charge. If they really decide to curtail it, it will happen, and no one will be able to stop it. This happened in Ermita in Manila years ago forcing many of the clubs and gogos to relocate to Angeles.

so the military doesn't do soapies, handj*bs, massages, karaoke? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL......

if they wanna clean up thailand's image abroad he will ALSO have to clean things up abroad. the massage saloons behind my corner in the west aren't very "clean" and any local (guy) saying he's off for thai massage gets the eye blink ;-)

my point: after being the epicentre of mongerism for the last 30+ years, pattaya (and for most people abroad: the whole of thailand) is an openair brothel for lowlives, white trash, old f@rts, wifebeaters and depraved western sexpats. thailand worked hard to get that title so they cannot get rid of it overnight. luckily for them they are now NUMBER 1 in road accidents so maybe they can put more emphasis on that so people forget the brothel-ism!

7 minutes ago, Mook23 said:

so the military doesn't do soapies, handj*bs, massages, karaoke? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL......

if they wanna clean up thailand's image abroad he will ALSO have to clean things up abroad. the massage saloons behind my corner in the west aren't very "clean" and any local (guy) saying he's off for thai massage gets the eye blink ;-)

my point: after being the epicentre of mongerism for the last 30+ years, pattaya (and for most people abroad: the whole of thailand) is an openair brothel for lowlives, white trash, old f@rts, wifebeaters and depraved western sexpats.

I agree with what you're saying, but this is starting to look serious. I never expected Crazy House in Bangkok to be raided either (for rumored ownership reasons), but it happened a couple of months ago.

3 minutes ago, JayBird said:

As someone who loves nature and would like to spend some quality time in nature when in Pattaya could someone kindly point out where it is?

Thank you

there is this short-time room which has "forest and sea" wallpaper...:cheesy:

Seriously....

where is the world going to? 

How can you be so stupid as a junta spurting crap faster then trump can do?

Going to Pataya for nature... yeah sure, pataya and their crystal cavern, pataya and the 8th wonder of the world, the pataya colosus. :)

Well go ahead scare the "nature" tourism and keep loosing money. Mai pen rai

Archived